• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

paco27291

Smash Rookie
so does it mean we are a club officially? and i have my organic chemistry II class in that room XD too good now each time i go its gonna remind me of brawl, and i wanna play friday, anyone up for it?

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Seriously, lmao? I can't remember where. It's been so long, I need to replay it.

Also as to all your current avatars, the best one was Reno IMO. Although Rude was kind of funny because of the whole black guy thing, but the avatar wasn't as cool. haha

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Seriously, lmao? I can't remember where. It's been so long, I need to replay it.

Also as to all your current avatars, the best one was Reno IMO. Although Rude was kind of funny because of the whole black guy thing, but the avatar wasn't as cool. haha
well i have a surprise for you coming pretty soon :)

im just waiting on an avatar to be made.

see my sig for "details"

FAX

Smash Rookie
I would go if I had my own car to drive. I'll definitely go tomorrow and any other day this week really if Thomas is feeling hospitable.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
lol you will see soon :)

and i post in a social room ALOT so honestly plus minus that post count reduction they did) i have like 5000 posts lol

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Nah!

It only counts if it counts. ;)

@ Fax

Seriously you should have come, it's lonely without my partner here. Maybe we might do this more than once this week. Who knows, the tourney is Saturday so people want to practice.

FAX

Smash Rookie
I get a ride from whichever one of my parents feels like picking me up tonight. They can't be ***** to be out late at night and they sure as hell won't like the idea of taking me to Thomas's house for just a while.

FAX

Smash Rookie
Til 7 for the most of this week. Incidentally, also my last week of work lol. Feel like I should feel like **** about it but I'm actually relieved.

FAX

Smash Rookie
Yeah getting fired. I might try that Student Employment Initiative thing. They might put me right back lol I don't know. Although I do need some income if I want to keep buying mah games.

Going home now, later.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
wtf vorgy?!
thats gross! :mad:

you shouldnt put stuff like that on smashboards!
ha.........ha.............ha..............ha... -.-

so ken's peach player theory now includes brawl players?
What is Ken's Peach player theory?

Man M2K losing to a PT in a tournament match give me hope of PTs future
You think PT will get out of Low Tier? That might not be a good thing, since you can use him for Low Tier tourneys atm.

link plz?

i seen sk92 get beat by a PT before tho
Who uses nailbat again? Tell me!

Vorguen

Smash Champion
What is his potential in your opinion? I don't know anything about PT really, but I feel like the fact that the Pokemon rotate and Ivysaur kind of screws up the rotation. It seems like Squirtle is really good for comboable characters and Charizard for the rest. You probably know better though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom