• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
blackwings are good
3 pot of duality
3 cards for black feathers
1 allure of darkness
make it the fastest deck in the game right now
pretty much guarunteed to get whirlwind by turn 2
and they have stupid **** like kalut to get over problem cards like stardust, icarus attack to rid of any else and they can normal summon synchros
blackwings easily one of the best decks right now along sabers, plants, and gemini
dont play marvel play TvC

Magik0722

Smash Champion
i havnt really played since the good ol "chaos" deck days. so i was really impressed with how quickly & effectively blackwings play. this makes me wish tribe and ss were still legal.
both those cards suck now, they should be put legal again

tribe is a bad lightning vortex and serpent is just a cost fodder, better cost fodder exists in dandylion

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
Lol you and your money matches.

I just play for fun now so its your call whether you still wanna play. If you do want a shot at winning some money in Yugioh come to "supernerd-con" in February here in kingsville. They are gonna have a Yugioh tourney.

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
U know JP is not amused with the name "Super Nerd Con" derk, we might change it again :D

This could all be avoided if we change it to OG - Con, IT MAKES THE MOST SENSE (Otaku Gamers) DUHH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom