• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
Word cloud, props for the vid cause I know it was highly praised. I'm just stoked to host halo tournies again! With smash and sf! Epic!

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I played competitive Counter strike for almost 4 years

I had to stop playing fps games all-together however because i have developed motion sickness while playing fps games.
How good were you? Also there are ways to deal with motion sickness

lololololol i didnt say anything D: i was just saying i would whip yall in halo. T_T i worked hard for those snipes. no need to get madddddddd :(
Was that actually you in the video? If so I'm impressed...

also herby is no good at halo, when did you play him? :p

i'm da bess at halo.
That is a lie.

(pun intended)

Papi24

Smash Rookie
vorgy is gone i havent seen him and he hasnt bbmed me like he use to... does anybody know wut happened to him??? i thought i'd log in here to find out, is he okay???

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Actually I heard that he was chosen to represent Mexico/USA in a peace conference in Switzerland. It was a last min thing and he had to leave so sudden he didn't have time to say goodbye to anyone.
...this reminds me

This SATURDAY i will be in town and there will be a party at my house with tacos, brawl, SSF4, other games, beer, and tons of bromance

Everyone should come... its my going away party that i couldnt have because i had to leave so fast and I want to see you all <3

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Okay I can probably do that. We leave Friday (tomorrow) relatively early and should be in Kingsville anywhere from 1 to 4 PM. Probably around 2-3 ish.

Derk, Rei-gun, and co... you all should meet up with us at Subway :)

Or would Sunday on the way back be easier for you all?

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
lol did you get excited bc you saw me putting up the flyers today or what mikey?

also,

justin and mario were gonna play some smash tomorrow at my place i think. i wont be available till like 6 though. i know its tough for you guys to get to kingsville but the invitation is there.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Not at the moment, but it was pretty bad earlier. And it still looks like it could rain any second.

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
v_v its really bad here as well, i was going to go, but its pretty bad out and with my car being so low its not a good idea anymore :\

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman
ATTENTION RIO GRANDE VALLEY, YOUR DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE

haha just kidding, but I am coming back to texas the week of thanksgiving!!!!!!!

all of brownsville I don't want to hear any excuses from you guys since your getting advanced notice and school is out during this time, we need a smashfest and or tourney!

you too mikey, see if rey majoras and anyone else will be available for this,

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Bonzai con is that weekend. I think Shank's running the game room. Or was. I'll talk to him and see. It's at the island.

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
ATTENTION RIO GRANDE VALLEY, YOUR DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE

haha just kidding, but I am coming back to texas the week of thanksgiving!!!!!!!

all of brownsville I don't want to hear any excuses from you guys since your getting advanced notice and school is out during this time, we need a smashfest and or tourney!

you too mikey, see if rey majoras and anyone else will be available for this,
yeah i am going to be running the game room at banzaikon. tourneys for friday and saturday for sure, brawl and melee. ill see what i can do about getting hook ups on badges etc.

Hist

Smash Cadet
Hey, I want to join in on any brawlfests over in brownsville =D
Just moved down here and looking for the tournys i always hear about :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom