• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

defsithe

Smash Ace
wtf i want a luigi controller. :(. controller match pax? ur luigi for one of my frankensteins? lol. seriously i want that controller. do u still have those light blue ones?

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Stop having brand new things already Pax seriously.

We will see about Saturday, that is normally a hard day for me and probably for other people too. Either way lets just improvise.

@ Defsithe

Pax is a controller freak. :(

N

Nemesis87

a tournament in brownsville sweet, looks like ill be getting some money, i am from allisbrawl

paco27291

Smash Rookie
haha my luigi controller is for $150 and its brand new and against a frankenstein controller haha nope at least another of equal price then i would do the match, oh and welcome nemesis, haha gonna win some money eh? how bout a MM?

N

Nemesis87

jaja sure ill MM you paco, how about for $20, you sure you want to lose your money ;)?

N

Nemesis87

vorguen how about for $20 also, i am the best one here in La Feria i use a lot of characters but i use DDD, MK, and falco the best

Vickey

Smash Cadet
Saturday we should have the get together if not i am just gonna go out ;) or play RE5 and I have a brand new sealed orange controller too
Pax Respect +200

hell. mother trucking yeah re5. BEST GAME EVER. no bout a doubt it. and saturday. hell mother trucking double fart fuggy nugget yeah

the i agree with vorguen and pax scoreboard.

Vorguen : -5

Pax : 2

<3 fair and square

Vickey

Smash Cadet
oh and pax works out ;) i can tell one day him and me are gonna gym it up

money match on the bench press machine!!, down dodge the incoming 45lb disc! , chain grab the bicep curl for more technique!! , quickly edge hog the bench before anyone takes it!!! , :) when were working out, its ALL MIND OVER MATTER. a....k....a..........

MIND GAAAMEESSS

ahhh i can already picture it . good times. good times. haha

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
So are we going to play on Thursday, Saturday or what?

Get one of my Snake up! I have a few people I want to show it to because they are saying they want to help me out lol. >.>
Just search on my youtube page or something, Too many links to bother with posting them all here.

nakofan64

Smash Apprentice
I happened to get on the internet here at Doubleday in Port Isabel. Anyway, I was asked to post this up here since most of the RGV Brawl players check this thread. So with the magic of copy and paste, here is my post from yesterday...somewhat edited.

I'm from San Antonio but am currently staying at my condo in South Padre Island, TX and I'll be here until Sunday, March 15. I brought my Wii with me so if anyone's down for some games and/or checking out the lovely Spring Breakers (and there's a lot of hotties..), hit me up. Plus, I'll have booze so boozing and Brawling is always fun.

If anyone's down for drinks at the Wanna Wanna and/or my condo along with a great view of beautiful Spring Breakers in SPI, hit me up. It's not too packed on the Island right now and the weather is great, but I'm sure it's going to pick up on Friday when the other Texas schools head down.

I won't have internet access (other than this one time, I guess) so hit up my cell 210-323-8757. Again, I'm only staying in SPI until March 15.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
I happened to get on the internet here at Doubleday in Port Isabel. Anyway, I was asked to post this up here since most of the RGV Brawl players check this thread. So with the magic of copy and paste, here is my post from yesterday...somewhat edited.

I'm from San Antonio but am currently staying at my condo in South Padre Island, TX and I'll be here until Sunday, March 15. I brought my Wii with me so if anyone's down for some games and/or checking out the lovely Spring Breakers (and there's a lot of hotties..), hit me up. Plus, I'll have booze so boozing and Brawling is always fun.

If anyone's down for drinks at the Wanna Wanna and/or my condo along with a great view of beautiful Spring Breakers in SPI, hit me up. It's not too packed on the Island right now and the weather is great, but I'm sure it's going to pick up on Friday when the other Texas schools head down.

I won't have internet access (other than this one time, I guess) so hit up my cell 210-323-8757. Again, I'm only staying in SPI until March 15.
man...i was gonna call you and see if i can go with you but i have work D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom