• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

paco27291

Smash Rookie
well thursdays are fine i believe except when i have tests on friday, i would go for friday perhaps around 2 or 3 early so we can finish early and do whatever we want at night

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Thursdays is the one we will do most likely for now. Hopefully for the most part you won't have anything to do on Thursdays for Friday from school, but if you do well you can just stop by for a little bit.

Pax look at the link that I posted on my last message. Trust me it's worth it. =P

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Oh well. It's up to Shlike. If you have any controllers exactly like those that are open show them to him and he can see if he likes them or not. I can't really say for him anyway. I have my controller already.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
my sheik is gonna pwn all next tourney
h4x

my sheik is bigger than your sheik :embarrass

also, dude you should change the poll to be like friday/saturday

like combine days since im open for pretty much ANY day... or maybe change the poll to be what days can you NOT make it
I can't change the poll I need to get a moderator to do it, and I was thinking of changing the poll to what you prefer between weekend and weekday get togethers.

what are you guys doing this weekend?

In terms of smash?
I don't know, we might make something at Chicken Tender's house if he wants, and Shlike said his house is a possibility.

the title should be "dance on our poll"
=o

nothing planned... but im sure we can get some people together at my place again :chuckle:
:)

Vorguen

Smash Champion
@ Hansel

jaja ahuevo, Ghost Busters!

@ Shlike

</3 @ your sig :(

@ Magik

Yes, but he wasn't way better than Fox and Sheik.

compare Meta Knight to Snake. You can argue that Fox or Sheik are better or just as good as Marth. You can't tell me there is any way that Snake is better than Meta Knight...

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Yes but like I said, the difference between Marth and Sheik/Fox is small. The difference between Snake and Meta Knight is enormous.

Look at this, Meta Knight has no character counters (he beats or goes even with all characters), no stage counters (he plays well on every stage), and no blatant weaknesses (amazing recovery, lightning fast attacks, laglessness)

bleh

the list does not end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom