• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

luigitoon

jajajajja yeap youre short and mmm if there going to be teddybear hug jajaj i prefer dont go to the tournament jajajaj

L

luigitoon

jajajjaja i think hansel wants the teddybear hug you better give it to him jajajaj

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Do I get best man discount Pax?

Also

Chicken Tenders, it's like 28 dollars to get in if you buy the badge right now, and I think the badge might go up to like 40 dollars if you buy it there up front.

>.<

You should definitely come man, but, if you're going and buying the badge might as well compete, it's only 13 dollars.

cHiCkEN_TeNdErS

Smash Apprentice
Do I get best man discount Pax?

Also

Chicken Tenders, it's like 28 dollars to get in if you buy the badge right now, and I think the badge might go up to like 40 dollars if you buy it there up front.

>.<

You should definitely come man, but, if you're going and buying the badge might as well compete, it's only 13 dollars.
I dont have that kind of cash right now :'(

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Fix like 8 computers! But if you can't afford the badge then you can't come in, so you wouldn't be able to come! It's about a month away so start saving up! If you want to pre-register ask your dad to lend you money and then you can pay him back or something.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
Ok guys when you go to whobo ill give you pokemon teams that will be sure to win that pokemon battle revolution
one of you has to win do it for hair down jesse

Magik0722

Smash Champion
Double battles are really easy and i bet most of the teams there will just be obi mode
i just dont like double battles too much because there is alot of luck involved

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I have no idea what you are talking about? I played up to Pokemon Gold only. I thought what you meant was you were going and you had two separate Pokemon Games each one with a legendary team and you were looking for someone to team up with to lend your team and own. I don't have anything past Gold and my gameboy is broken, so yeah. lol

Magik0722

Smash Champion
Well anyone wiht a DS and pokemon should bring all of their DSs and pokemon games to whobo and get as many people to play in that tournament
ill give the teams out that are top tier teams
you can learn to double battle in 30 minutes

paco27291

Smash Rookie
i am not going to be able to meet on wednesday :( i have class all day until night u should make it on friday or on saturday so people dont have class and nothing to worry about, and same thing for people out of the valley, it will be easier for them

and i dont have any of them open not of the white ones, they are the ones u buy at gamestop

Vickey

Smash Cadet
i am not going to be able to meet on wednesday :( i have class all day until night u should make it on friday or on saturday so people dont have class and nothing to worry about, and same thing for people out of the valley, it will be easier for them

and i dont have any of them open not of the white ones, they are the ones u buy at gamestop
yeah yeah true me too, i voted friday too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom