• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
theres nothing to do at 2:00 am,
no one wants to brawl,

im gona be the king of brawl

Vorguen

Smash Champion
It's okay nakama, I know you train really hard. You will do better this next tournament but you will still only get second because your captain is going to win because his bounty is still worth 50,000,000 more beri.

:)

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
It's okay nakama, I know you train really hard. You will do better this next tournament but you will still only get second because your captain is going to win because his bounty is still worth 50,000,000 more beri.

:)
ill let my captain win,
winning isnt everything

Vorguen

Smash Champion
@ Broly

Shlike and I already payed for pre-registration to WHOBO, we are going for sure. You can come with us.

@ Andilex

Oh, I got scared that my nakamas didn't love me for a second... :O

Vorguen

Smash Champion
In Houston. It's a huge tournament that costs like 50-60 dollars but it's going to have people from all over the United States, and it is also an anime convention with like 10 other video game tournaments going around (like Street Fighter, Soul Caliber, etc)

Brawl is the main event, M2K is going to go, and me and Shlike already registered. Broly wants to go so we might drive him up.

Broly

Smash Lord
In Houston. It's a huge tournament that costs like 50-60 dollars but it's going to have people from all over the United States, and it is also an anime convention with like 10 other video game tournaments going around (like Street Fighter, Soul Caliber, etc)

Brawl is the main event, M2K is going to go, and me and Shlike already registered. Broly wants to go so we might drive him up.
how can i pre-reg?

Vorguen

Smash Champion
The date is April 10-12. The only thing is we might leave Thursday night because it starts early on Friday and it is a 6 hour ish trip. Also, I am driving and I wouldn't mind giving you a ride Danny. You should definitely come if you are interested, the tournament is going to be very fun. I'm sure you'll find some One Piece T-shirts there too or something, ;)

Vorguen

Smash Champion
how many ppl fit w/ you vorg?

n no i dont, but i soon will
Well I don't know if you have seen my car, but comfortably 5 people fit in my car. Do you take up one or two spots Broly?

Also, if we need more space we might be able to take Shlike's car, but that is less likely.

If you guys don't mind going uncomfortably maybe even 6 people but that would require 4 in the back.

I don't know you tell me Broly, if anyone knows it's you.

alright ill go,
and i can tag along wit my nakama :).

ill pre register in a few days,
need to practice,
I already gave you guys the website to pre-register.

Pre-register SOON because the deadline is Friday then after that you have to pay up front when you get there and it is much more expensive.

You should definitely come Danny it would be nice to have you come.

Also

Vorguen - going
Shlike - going
Vickey - maybe going
Broly - maybe going
Andilex - maybe going
Pax - maybe going

If everyone ends up wanting to go, then the back will be kind of crammed. Hopefully Shlike can let us know how many people fit in his car and the chances that we can use it.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Also Broly since the cut off for registration is this Friday, if you want you can meet me like Tuesday or Wednesday (tomorrow I can't because I have a doctor's appointment here in Matamoros) and you can give me the money in cash and I'll pre-register you with my credit card like I did Shlike.

Whatever is easier for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom