• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Look at the bright side. If a virus got inside my body and it would kill me if my overall body temperature was under 100% farenheit and if it was anything above that it would die then it wouldn't kill me and I might actually be alive right now only because I have a fever did you think of that?

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
thank u,
i feel much better now,
you always look on the bright side of things captain,

<3

xoxoxoxoxo

Vorguen

Smash Champion

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
For whatever reason... youtube is slow getting videos up at the moment. I have the videos recorded and all though just youtube is being god awful slow right now.

And pax, you need to send me a message when you get on. For some reason I get no notifications when you're on. I hate msn.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Syoudous = captain of the denial club.

I will let you all know that this is only the SECOND time I get on smashboards today. That is like a world record. Maybe Vickey's dream is coming true. lol

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
I'm about to give up on getting these videos up... Youtube refuses to cooperate with me. I keep getting errors just as the video is done halfway. I'll probably have to do it another time... I only got one video done and a second one barely finishing.

Also Shockdrake, were your replays done on a Wii with no tripping? Because I watched the first replay and they looked desynced.

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
Yeah they were, I JUST noticed and ran back to my computer.

Do you not have homebrew? =(

I have no tripping + infinite replays on.
I already found out and turned off tripping. There's a Lucas replay in there as well. Do I record that as well? I have just one more Marth vs Snake to record.

Shockdrake

Smash Cadet
Ah sweet, yeah, the lucas one too. I'm glad you have the codes.

Are you done with recording for the night now?

By the way, for names. Isuck (Snake) should be changed to 'drass'. He finally picked a name that isn't stupid. The problem, however, is that it is stupid (drass = DrAss). Lol...

Thanks.

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
Ah sweet, yeah, the lucas one too. I'm glad you have the codes.

Are you done with recording for the night now?

By the way, for names. Isuck (Snake) should be changed to 'drass'. He finally picked a name that isn't stupid. The problem, however, is that it is stupid (drass = DrAss). Lol...

Thanks.
So DrAss for the name or Drass? Also yea, I'm done recording for now. If you want more replays recorded or something send a PM over my way I'll help you out. I just need to try and get the videos up on youtube now... If I even can.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Dude, might as well record everything you do then.

"This is Shockdrake drinking a smoothie in the morning"

"This is Shockdrake taking out the garbage"

"This is Shockdrake yelling at his mom for not letting him express himself (IE masterbate)"

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
"drass" with no capitalization. It helps to avoid letting people notice what it stands for.

And yeah, we had our last replay session tonight. We have 10 more here: http://fildrake44.googlepages.com/replays_10.zip. I didn't want to ask for so much, so I was planning on searching for someone else.
I don't mind doing them, I'm just having trouble with getting the videos up is all. But if it's an everyday kind of thing... well.. I don't want to be doing that but I'll help you out every so often I can.

Hey syoudous if your having a lot of trouble leave it on over night or sometime where you're not really using up the Internet
That's the thing, I have to click "Retry" if it fails. If I don't, it'll just show up as an error and it won't go anywhere, skipping to the next video I want to get up. I don't know why it's doing this but I'm trying to get them up, lol.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
What you can try Syoudous (I don't know if this will work) is put them all in a queue that way if one won't work it will skip to the next but if you leave them on all night with luck 2 or 3 might go through.

Who knows.

Shockdrake

Smash Cadet
I don't mind doing them, I'm just having trouble with getting the videos up is all. But if it's an everyday kind of thing... well.. I don't want to be doing that but I'll help you out every so often I can.
This is the last for about a month. We recently created a small smash 'crew' on campus, and this was our first weekend, so we got a lot of replays of different members. We won't be recording anymore for at least two or three weeks though, maybe a month. We'll just use these to improve.

EDIT: *Looks through thread*, *looks at post counts*.

...Now I see how people get thousands of posts... lol. =O

-------
EDIT2: There's a D3 in there. His name is "Hoe". =D
-------

Vorguen

Smash Champion
@ Shockdrake

Yes, but it's a secret. Shh!

That's why you are welcome to chat here and increase your post count without having to worry about getting in trouble or thinking about something important to say. ;)

And when I go to NYC.. I am going to have to two stock you a few times. :)

@Shlike

are you here yet?

I need to know if you have a bench at your mother's house (kind of like a bench press or the ones in the front of the gym in el deportivo where you can lay down on them, if you don't it cuts your back exercise possibilities by half).

shlike

Smash Ace
@ Shockdrake

Yes, but it's a secret. Shh!

That's why you are welcome to chat here and increase your post count without having to worry about getting in trouble or thinking about something important to say. ;)

And when I go to NYC.. I am going to have to two stock you a few times. :)

@Shlike

are you here yet?

I need to know if you have a bench at your mother's house (kind of like a bench press or the ones in the front of the gym in el deportivo where you can lay down on them, if you don't it cuts your back exercise possibilities by half).
no bench

and btw i am afk king

im using an ottoman its flat and i can rest my back on it does that work in place of a bench?

A

Action Jackson

you noobs training?

hope your working so you have a bit of money to lose on mm'ing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom