• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

paco27291

Smash Rookie
ok so i asked gamestop if i could leave some flyers with them and they said it be koo, so when u make them give me some or give me the pdf file and i can print some out at work, theres a printer and i can print pretty much for free

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Do you know people at Gamestop or what? You are talking about the mall one right? Where exactly would they put it? And that's really awesome, thanks Pax. When I print them I'll give you a bundle of them.

So we have these places for flyers:

St Joe (through Vickey)
Hanna (through cousin of my gf)
Gamestop (Pax)
UTB (me and CT)
UAT (university in matamoros, I'll go)
Mundo Nuevo (Place that holds anime conventions in matamoros, I'll go)
McAllen ??? (Send file to Magik / Andilex to post around)
Starbucks maybe?

Out of ideas, feel free to contribute!

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
@Cholanza

Good luck trying to beat DDD without camping. DDD beats ROB in the air, on the ground, outranges him, is hard to KO, and can KO ROB easily. Without camping it becames nearly impossible.

@Shlike

Yeah seriously, it was so fun.

When we get the UTB club formed which should be very soon since we have all the requirements already we will probably do this once a week. We just need to come up with the best day for everyone to come.
I DON'T CAMP. I CAN BEAT DDD's... ask andi.

Granted it was wifi, but still. I combo. Yea i said it, i combo.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
@ CT

And this is relevant in any way how? lol

@ Cholanza

Well, that's the most efficient way to play ROB. He was given some of the best projectiles in the game, why the heck am I not going to use them properly to put my enemy at a disadvantage?

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
SYYOUUUDDOOOUUUSSSS!!!! (>oo)>

i just want you to know i keep youtubing your name hoping to see new vids :[ im stalking you
What videos do you want specifically to see? (or all?) Because I've been distracted on doing other things. I'll get at least one up if you tell me which character you were vsing or who was playing on what stage. Sorry for not responding, lol.

Vickey

Smash Cadet
What videos do you want specifically to see? (or all?) Because I've been distracted on doing other things. I'll get at least one up if you tell me which character you were vsing or who was playing on what stage. Sorry for not responding, lol.

ok ok ok ok ok MMMMM ok ok hold on mmmmm mmm mm let me thing ok k k k k k k k k k . WAIT ok first off broly vs vickey marth n lucas on like final dest or battlefield, then like one versus you i was like ddd or something, and another versus oscar, like mainly those but if more then surely surely i'd be so happy i saved like 4 hahaha muahaha im going nuts i need em :)

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
ok ok ok ok ok MMMMM ok ok hold on mmmmm mmm mm let me thing ok k k k k k k k k k . WAIT ok first off broly vs vickey marth n lucas on like final dest or battlefield, then like one versus you i was like ddd or something, and another versus oscar, like mainly those but if more then surely surely i'd be so happy i saved like 4 hahaha muahaha im going nuts i need em :)
I'll keep that in mind, I'll get a few up tomorrow or try to anyway. I wish I saved replays of myself winning a few matches... >_> I'll make a post either way with links and stuff or my excuse to why there are no videos but I should definitely have them up tomorrow.

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
im alive,
**** i cant do anything since the car crash,
but im up for some wifi matches
:)
and some brawl tommorwo who wants to play some friendlies,
in person

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
your doctor is here,

and dont mind the joke it sucked,

first of all u shouldnt be online, u should be in bed with a cold towel over your forehead,

Salty-28

Smash Rookie
hey guys, my brother ck-2 won't be able to go to the tournament since he has to go out of town, but i will be going and taking the wii / tv that he was going to take anyway.

you guys can still count on a set up from us. :)

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
Hey Syoudous,

Vorguen told me to ask you if you could help me with some replay recordings. Would you mind helping me record 9 replays? I have them uploaded here: http://fildrake44.googlepages.com/replays_9.zip.

Tell me it's inconvenient for you though, and I can search for someone else. Thanks!
I'll do it, do you want me to upload them on my youtube page or want me to upload them elsewhere for you to upload wherever else? Also count on it to be done either tomorrow or the next day. Most likely tomorrow so I can get everything done in one go, lol.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Hey Syoudous,

Vorguen told me to ask you if you could help me with some replay recordings. Would you mind helping me record 9 replays? I have them uploaded here: http://fildrake44.googlepages.com/replays_9.zip.

Tell me it's inconvenient for you though, and I can search for someone else. Thanks!
noobdrake :) <3

your doctor is here,

and dont mind the joke it sucked,

first of all u shouldnt be online, u should be in bed with a cold towel over your forehead,
But... if I'm not online I can't talk to you... :(

hey guys, my brother ck-2 won't be able to go to the tournament since he has to go out of town, but i will be going and taking the wii / tv that he was going to take anyway.

you guys can still count on a set up from us. :)
Thanks Salty! Glad we can count on you for that. :)

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
okay,
watever makes you feel better,

does anyone want to brawl on wifi

Shockdrake

Smash Cadet
I'll do it, do you want me to upload them on my youtube page or want me to upload them elsewhere for you to upload wherever else? Also count on it to be done either tomorrow or the next day. Most likely tomorrow so I can get everything done in one go, lol.
Thanks a lot =D

Uploading them directly from your account would probably work out just fine.

For the names, my friends and I don't actually have names, but....

Label me as 'Shock'. I'm the Red Marth in almost all the videos.
Label the Snake as 'Isuck'. I'm not sure if he was serious about that name, but it's his fault he said that when I asked. =D

I don't remember who else was in them. If there are any others, let me know.

PS:
Vorguen is high-[class] [/EDIT]

=O.......!

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
okay,
watever makes you feel better,

does anyone want to brawl on wifi
@ Andilex

I think the only Wifi'er we have on right now might be Syoudous.
I'd play but I'm playing something else now, and probably will be until tomorrow for a short time to record the replays and stuff.

Thanks a lot =D

Uploading them directly from your account would probably work out just fine.

For the names, my friends and I don't actually have names, but....

Label me as 'Shock'. I'm the Red Marth in almost all the videos.
Label the Snake as 'Isuck'. I'm not sure if he was serious about that name, but it's his fault he said that when I asked. =D

I don't remember who else was in them. If there are any others, let me know.

PS:
Vorguen is high.
Gonzalot87 (3:47:49 AM): Look at my thread again
Gonzalot87 (3:48:10 AM): You got two replies, one from your lover (myself) and from your adulterer (syoudous)

=O.......!
Alright I'll keep that in mind. Hopefully I'll get them all up tomorrow along with the rest of the videos that come first...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom