• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

luigitoon

jajajaj ei hansel why do you dont write in english i dont understand you bro you need to write in english

Vorguen

Smash Champion
That sucks Pax. Why don't you study really hard for it on Wednesday, and show up just for a while on Thursday. It's better than nothing, and we can't do it any other day Friday = spring break and most people won't be here.

@ Broly

Falco does not counter Meta Knight even on his best stage (Final Destination). Meta Knight is fast as heck and can get into Falco's face fast enough to not have to worry about lasers. The fight is even, but it is definitely not in Meta Knight's disadvantage.

@ Pax

I don't think Corneria is bad for Meta Knight, it's just not as good lol. Meta Knight's shuttle loop kills insanely early on that stage.

L

luigitoon

hansel me speak english me ablar ingles me no speako español jajajajaja

L

luigitoon

jajjajaja ok ok besides hansel is going to give teddybear hugs 4 those who are going to the tournament jajajajajja for freee, one dollar extra if you dont want it jajajaj

Vorguen

Smash Champion
He's going to be Shlike's backup. If many people start entering at once, we are going to stand Hansel behind him to take the ones that escape Shlike's teddybear hug range. Since Shlike's teddybear hugs have more priority we'll put him in the front, and since Hansel's have more range he'll be in the back covering all the ones that slip through Shlike's grasp.

:)

H

hansel

si we si kieres que reaccione a sus comentarios minimo pongalos en espaniol jajajaja

L

luigitoon

¬¬ i better shout my words jajajaj well like i see if its going to be like that way i no have more option that kick Hansel to enter the tournament without paying the dollar and without having the teddybear hug

o and happy 2000 posts jajaja

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Pax, study NAOOOOOOOOOOO. Brawl THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!

Either way, you can just come for like two hours. Two hours of no studying won't kill you, study those extra two hours on Wednesday, and Brawl it up on Thursday!

H

hansel

gonzalo say on msn ''he as ready to give hugs with shlike at the tournament'' (also kisses)

T.T OMG vorguen are u ok R.I.P mi amigo

cHiCkEN_TeNdErS

Smash Apprentice
Thursday another remake at Chicken Tenders house?

It's the perfect day and people will still be here before Spring Break............

Chicken Tenders good with you? Anyone against?
well.. I kinda had plans to go see soilwork live in san antonio...

but if my car isnt fix't then I cant go and we can brawl at my house thursday or saturday or both days then get drunk on the beach after?!

H

hansel

lol ei raza no avia podido benir por que andube cagando estos ultimos dias ia se imaginaran com quedo el banio ajajajaj pero aki tamos de regresoo

Vorguen

Smash Champion
well.. I kinda had plans to go see soilwork live in san antonio...

but if my car isnt fix't then I cant go and we can brawl at my house thursday or saturday or both days then get drunk on the beach after?!
eww lol. jk

Well then let us know around that time and we'll come up with something.

lol ei raza no avia podido benir por que andube cagando estos ultimos dias ia se imaginaran com quedo el banio ajajajaj pero aki tamos de regresoo
O.o

i seriously have no idea why people assume im gonna be giving hugs at the tournament

Baka.
Destiny is inevitable.

Congrats pax.

And vickey, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q296RNSBp5w.

For those who want more I'll make them public as I go.
:)

Get one of my Snake up! I have a few people I want to show it to because they are saying they want to help me out lol. >.>

yaaaaaaayyy yay yay yaaayaaa :) haha best video ever leet skills
Gratz on finally getting your video.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
That's perfect, hopefully Shlike will read it. Looks like we might try to get together Thursday, we still need confirmation from Chicken Tenders, if not we can just get a few of us at Broly's or Shlike's house or whoever is cool with it. I wish you all came to Matamoros, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom