• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Other than Broly's doomsday theories about you not going Pax, he's right about something. If you don't go, there goes everything we've worked for. :(

This is the FIRST Hobo that is OFFICIALLY having crew battles as an EVENT. We really need you there bro, and Broly wants to team with you kind of bad.

Choose Hobo.

Smoke.

Smash Rookie
this is why ps3 ***** xbox 360 Fantasy XIII to be on a dual-layer Blu-ray disc
PS3版と360版の違い
 ・動画や音声の圧縮率に差がある
 ・ブルーレイは2層だが360版は途中でDVD交換が必要

Differences between PS3 and 360 versions
-Video and sound are compressed on 360
-PS3 version is on a dual-layer bluray disc and so the 360 version will have to switch DVDs (Obviously).

From a Famitsu interview.

So this means the game is definitely larger than 25GB in size.

which was conformed by Square Enix

Smoke.

Smash Rookie
are you sure about that not even touching the 360 scratches the game and i had a 360 for one moth my hard drive ****ed up and then after waiting for two weeks the day it got back i got red rings

Smoke.

Smash Rookie
sony knows how to make a system that will last and the advantage is they have bluray so they don't have to worry about downsizing a game they can be as creative as they want to be and have no worries about space.

Broly

Smash Lord
sony knows how to make a system that will last and the advantage is they have bluray so they don't have to worry about downsizing a game they can be as creative as they want to be and have no worries about space.
didnt your ps3 die? LMAO

yea my 360 died, but after repairs, no problem. ps3 has the same asss games over n over. killzone, resistance, rsistance 2, killzone 2, farcry, etc.....

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I sat here for like 10 minutes trying to think of some witty come back, but mikey's right.

Just for emphasis.

GBA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ALL

caps

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I always loved the Xbox360 more than the PS3, however my brother got one and I gave it a try, it wasn't even like a week before I already liked the PS3 better.

Also Cloud, FFX-2 wasn't a good game. Definitely better than FF12 though...

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I always loved the Xbox360 more than the PS3, however my brother got one and I gave it a try, it wasn't even like a week before I already liked the PS3 better.

Also Cloud, FFX-2 wasn't a good game. Definitely better than FF12 though...
Lol, DUDE, wtf is WRONG with you? There is no way that the steaming pile of **** that was X-2 could be better than ANYTHING EVER PRODUCED.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Lol, DUDE, wtf is WRONG with you? There is no way that the steaming pile of **** that was X-2 could be better than ANYTHING EVER PRODUCED.
This is what lead me to this conclusion.

Fact: FF12 bored me from start to finish. I liked NONE of the characters, hated the gameplay, and the storyline was boring. Did not like it at all.

Fact: FFX-2 bored me for the most part. I liked SOME of the characters, because of re-appearances from FFX. The gameplay was decent, the storyline was boring. However, although 95% of the game was boring, VIA INFINITO, the "optional" dungeon, was freaking AMAZING. Very good optional content that you would expect from every great final fantasy. Lets just say I really wish it was in FFX, and not in FFX-2.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
WOAH! There's a major correction that needs going on here.

Anything that contains "FF" is a steaming pile of **** that's not better than any other game ever produced.

Fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom