• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TidusAce

Smash Rookie
Hah yeah magik, you can reffer to herby about my amazing captain.

Any of those characters, Money match $12.50c Put up or shut up.

And now, taking all Marth money matches >:]

Yeah so?

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
broly syds plays for fun he doesnt care if he places so he asks me for lawlz normally

and guero i challenged u to a money match and u just left so whos scared?

TidusAce

Smash Rookie

Brawly got raappppeeed, he owes me 33, somthing, dunno. But yeah, anyone else wanna money match my marth?

$12.50c

Put up or shut up :laugh:

Yeah so?

Broly

Smash Lord
hes so stupid
if you notice i dont even kill him. i was showering. he owes me 37.50. i won 3-1, 3-1. the scrub, LOL

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
broly syds plays for fun he doesnt care if he places so he asks me for lawlz normally

and guero i challenged u to a money match and u just left so whos scared?
i challenged you first like 20 times and you kept backing out untill you finally "acceped" the mm and you 1uped my 5 buck to 50 bucks. you cant expect me to believe that ur gonna risk 50$ against me after ducking me for a whole day. that 50$ crap was just a bs scare tactic. i will admit that it worked but its still bs

paco27291

Smash Rookie
i challenged you first like 20 times and you kept backing out untill you finally "acceped" the mm and you 1uped my 5 buck to 50 bucks. you cant expect me to believe that ur gonna risk 50$ against me after ducking me for a whole day. that 50$ crap was just a bs scare tactic. i will admit that it worked but its still bs
i MM'ed u $20 pit vs pit and u declined joto

defsithe

Smash Ace
broly what kind of screwdriver do you need to take off the gamecube controller casings?
dont do what broly said :/ those look like philips or tri-wing. one will destroy r screw the other are expensive for no reason.

use a torque screwdriver. Mine are Craftsman, size T5s(green). just go to your local Sears with a gamecube controller and try out the different torque screwdrivers. they r like octagonal but fit perfectly inside the little triangle. And if u mess up the screwdriver on accident u can always take it back and get a new one for FREE. i think.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
dont do what broly said :/ those look like philips or tri-wing. one will destroy r screw the other are expensive for no reason.

use a torque screwdriver. Mine are Craftsman, size T5s(green). just go to your local Sears with a gamecube controller and try out the different torque screwdrivers. they r like octagonal but fit perfectly inside the little triangle. And if u mess up the screwdriver on accident u can always take it back and get a new one for FREE. i think.
cool. do you have it with you in town? maybe next time you come over you can bring it

Broly

Smash Lord
mikey fyi i bought those EXACT screwdrivers, n gonz made like 5 remote mods. im not a dik that doesnt know, if i didnt i wouldnt even bother answering. axel has my screwdrivers. prolly lost them. cost me .99

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
I have a tri wing screwdriver derk, i can do it for you on friday
i wont be able to go w/ you guys anymore, im pissed. i got 2 finals on sat. thanks for the offer though magik.

mikey fyi i bought those EXACT screwdrivers, n gonz made like 5 remote mods. im not a dik that doesnt know, if i didnt i wouldnt even bother answering. axel has my screwdrivers. prolly lost them. cost me .99
its okay broly no worries. i appreciate your help either way :)

defsithe

Smash Ace
well like i said philips just dont work with the tri wing screws. and the only tri wing screwdriver i have ever seen was one noe had, and it chipped when we used it.

and yeah have u not seen my Frankenstein controller, forged in the fire of mount Vesuvius and ****. me and raymondville had been swapping controller parts for a long time.

im just saying in my experience tri-wing= fail and useless for anything other than game screws. torque = win and also useful whenever, you would for some reason need a torque screwdriver this size.

also way easier to go into a Sears and actually test them than order them from ebay or where ever and hope they r good quality.

and like i said my screwdrivers are like lifetime guaranteed by crasftsman.

Edit:
also yes i do have them with me in kingsville.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom