• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
RGV, since there were a lot of you guys who entered the previous Pokemon tourney, Hobo 19 might have a Pokemon tourney PENDING Xyro's approval (he probably will). Check my latest post in Hobo 19 thread for special rules regarding HeartGold/SoulSilver, starting time, fee, etc.

POST QUESTIONS/SUGGESTIONS/CONCERNS THERE (I won't read them if they're here, lol)! :)

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=232i8ezTm1w

and thats pax vs fro, lol ur jiggs is so bad pax, ur lucky teams u can get homo rests off throws =(

btw sorry for playing like **** brawly :( i know u were getting upset and i kinda felt bad =/ u can team with someone else if u want since u seemed mad and sorry for raging lol imma just focus **** pax next time >=(

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X86taM_xPE

nope i am pretty sure that this is pax vs fro

just get better at doing something OTHER than shining and maybe people will actually want to team with you <3

this is your 1st 3 stocks on that yoshi game we played yesterday in less than 1 minute

*spawn*

You run at pax (rested)

*spawn*

You run at me (get grabbed/rested)

*spawn*

Yo run at pax (back throw, back air, back air, dead)

Poor axel.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Sorry, no Pokemon tourney at Hobo 19. BUT, there might be one at a future Hobo. :)

Vorguen

Smash Champion
DANG that sucks RT. I was looking forward to it. Also if the date doesn't change for HOBO 20, RGV probably won't make it for the FIRST time since WHOBO. :(

We have a huge RGV event that day.

That aside, guys, I couldn't do it anymore. Sorry to you all for cheating on you for so long but I had to do it.

I broke up with my girlfriend and no longer am cheating on the RGV.

haha

<33333333333 everyone

(especially Andisex)

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X86taM_xPE

nope i am pretty sure that this is pax vs fro

just get better at doing something OTHER than shining and maybe people will actually want to team with you <3

this is your 1st 3 stocks on that yoshi game we played yesterday in less than 1 minute

*spawn*

You run at pax (rested)

*spawn*

You run at me (get grabbed/rested)

*spawn*

Yo run at pax (back throw, back air, back air, dead)

Poor axel.
fyi pax got 2 and 3 stocked when we played singles after, and i got rested off a getup attack, rested when u grabbed and rested off an upsmash, the only rest that he got on me when i was actually on him was the getup attack, the grab i was fighting u and u got a grab, the upsmash was a running upsmash at u, and i got rested not really much i can do but w/e >_>

Broly

Smash Lord
idk but my plans is to ****. great games andilex, was close. although last game was ****. cant wait to see ya'll saturday. ill post predictions soon. and i owe murdr an hour of friendlies, lol.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
broly, i'm going to butt-**** you at the next tourney. so fkn hard. you're going to be all, "OMG, Rei-gun, stop two stocking me. It hurts." *wah wah wah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!! cry like a baby*

cHiCkEN_TeNdErS

Smash Apprentice
DANG that sucks RT. I was looking forward to it. Also if the date doesn't change for HOBO 20, RGV probably won't make it for the FIRST time since WHOBO. :(

We have a huge RGV event that day.
wtf event do we have on that day? also what day is it?

I broke up with my girlfriend and no longer am cheating on the RGV.

Broly

Smash Lord
I guess I have to clear up some things since there are mixed emotions going into brawlfest 6. Let me start by saying I wont change who i am to look better to you all. most people know me from melee as a charismatic player. they also know i never mean **** talk or anything offensive towards anyone. i do it for fun really. you guys dont know how much i put the valley in front of me at times. i win for the rgv, something pax or vash hasnt done yet. However, everyone must realize that i play to win. i dont let friendship or having fun hinder my gameplay. i go 100 percent every game to help you all out. the whole ''leader'' business still is a matter to me because its what i believe is owed to me, bu i do agree that vorguen does everything for the valley brawl scene. i respect that in every way. h travels as much as i do, runs tournys bring in new peeps, give info on most match-ups for the ones who are new, and he constantly has fun. All in all, cheer or boo me, i dont care. i expect great matches at bf6. dont disappoint me.

EARLY PREDICTIONS

1st. Pax
2nd. Broly
3rd. Andilex
4th. Vorguen
5th. Shlike
5th. Magik
7th. Vickey
7th. Murdr

defsithe

Smash Ace
i never give a 100% only like half way through my second to last stock do i do that then i die and get to my stock and i go back down. my second to last stock is where awesome is born.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
It's like 4 dollars and I wanted to be "Smash Bromancer" bad enough I guess. haha

Also I get extra PM inbox space and I use that a lot for advertising / telling people about events and getting contact info and it's really annoying having to delete messages constantly. Now I have like room for 1,000 msgs instead of like 15 or 20.

HEWB

Smash Rookie
i will make an appearance at, Brawlfest [insert #] : Christmas Special, HEWB's Secret Santa

p.s.

WE SHOULD REALLY, NO ****, HAVE A SECRET SANTA WHERE WE GIVE EACH OTHER GIFTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom