• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Guys, go to Espys tourny on the 26th! Austin is gonna make the drive and we're prolly gonna crew battle.

I KNOWWWWW that RGV wants to challenge both SA and Austin in crew battle ;D And i'd be willing to house. At Final Smash 6 and 7, about 40 ppl were there before and after the tournys and we all slept quite comfortably.

And I miss checking out Vorgys body :[

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I don't know any scrub who can:

DI perfectly

Master the hardest AT's like perfect buffering

Master multiple characters and know how to use them effectively

Momentum cancel perfectly

...When you get rid of your slow-reaction syndrome you're going to start ****** hard. I had the same problem and practice has gotten me out of it significantly. When you do, you'll be a force to be reckoned with. You're not a scrub and you need to have more Smash-esteem cause we all know that when you try hard you're GOOD.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Haha thanks Guero!!!

Everyone help promote this, thank you all for your contributions who have helped (special thanks to Derk for advertising like crazy and bringing a total of 7 people, possibly beating Weslaco!)

Lets make BF6 huge!!!!

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
broly lets play brawl i need to practice at least once this week, also if i do go i will be taking my homework got a test tomorrow and everyone i asked said that is was the hardest test in the world, so you will help me study! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom