• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rewarding and safe moves

so this lady that i'm going to meet with today for school stuff like later this afternoon called me this morning at like 9
well i stayed up 'til like 2:30 or something and i was having a nice sleep when she calls me
problem is that i just put the WOMBO COMBO as my ringtone and i had it at full volume and i'm not used to it yet so when she calls me i'm freaking out going like "AHH WHAT'S ALL THIS YELLING AHHH" and I'm trying to figure out why my phone is screaming "WHERE YOU AT?!" at me and I'm all "I DON'T KNOW!" when this lady is calling me and so like... dang.
turns out she was just calling to confirm a time. but i hate waking up to something abruptly where my mind is in like 5 different places at once and I'm trying to figure out which way is up and why I'm doing what I'm doing and what's real and what's still in my dream all in 2 seconds

so confusing.

/WHEREAMIATjohns

And somehow the story is related to Samus.

Everything is related to Samus.

So much sense

EDIT: 2:30? she must've been pretty excited to see you
I think I typed that in a hurry or tried typing it in a way that purposefully wasn't clear as possible so that I wouldn't have to spell things out.

so I stayed up until 2:30am the night before, and she woke me up at 9am....actually that's all that needs to be said <_<

And this is totally related to samus.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
sorry for the double post but

Yesterday I was playing my friend who plays peach, and I was trying to think of a way to attack a peach who is on a side platform, without being punished by dsmash

Normally, I like to stick my foot up there some way - either by utilt, nair, or uair - but it doesn't work because peach dsmashes it. What you can do is, instead of having to wait out the dsmash and then doing whatever you were gonna do, you can upsmash just after they dsmash.......but i don't know for sure if you can't be punished for it...but I think you can't. If you do it too early, it just clanks.

I don't know if it works on BF/DL, but i know it should work on YS/PS

I know it's not something SPECTACULAR but I thought maybe someone might like it.

Also, practicing sweetspots on YS, I noticed that the point where you DJ in order to do a perfect sweetspot is also the little line on the side that I mentioned in an earlier post about sweetspotting the grapple bounce. You have to let yourself fall to the point where it would be about the center of your body.

/random info and run-ons

Rat

Smash Lord
I'm pumped.
I finally broke through a wall today. Got 3rd at our local chicago tournament. Should of had second. how does Fsmash miss a recovering shiek? When it's right on top of them. I'm pissed.

I finally figured out that to control my opponent I must control myself. I hope I can keep it up.

soap

Smash Hero
i like her charge shot.

very rewarding.

u just call when they are going to jump and shoot

its also pretty safe if u miss. u can just charge it up again hee hee

Top Bottom