• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revolution 9! Plano TX (near Dallas)! Duelist for smash side event?! Vote!

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
I can bring a full setup if you want. My wii isn't hacked, and my brawl disc sometimes errors if you try to play on FD... but tryna get a new CD.

Edit: LOL at duelist. I've done that before as a friendly.

Smoom77

Smash Master
How big do you think this'll be? What time do you think it'll all end? It's a five hour drive home and we're driving back Friday. I can't be home extremely late.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
smoom

its 4 hours 21 mins from Houston assuming you go 65mph and u do not stop once. If diska takes us, i recommend we LEAVE Houston at 6:30am so that it allows us 2-3 15 min breaks for gas/food/poop time and will allow us to be at the venue 30-45min early for warm-ups. The venue closes and 9pm(according to aib) so that is as late as we could stay there. I HIGHLY doubt the turnout will reach 40(this is literally the weekend post-apex) because many people are gonna be smashed out.

If denti lets me help him run this thing i can get it done by 7pm at the latest. If this happens and we leave by 7:30pm YOU will be home around 12(assuming we take 2-3 15min breaks foog/gas/poop time). I wont be home till 130 or 2.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
houston/dallas crewzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yo, we should do the side invent I invented. Waygayda dubs. The whole idea of wasada, but instead of locked to your character, you have to use the character they signed up with, and they have to use who you signed up with.

also SMOOOOOOOM YESSSSSSSS

Xyro77

mk is banned. according to denti.

and our car pool will not have time for a side event because we are makin this event a one day trip and we dont wanna get home at 3am.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
If one of the Houston people needs a teammate I also need one because me and labernash hate being on a team.

But like, don't want you to feel like you have to. Won't know 100% If We're going until Friday.

I wanna MM these people:
Smoom: 50cent IC ditto, no CG... lulz
DisqoBunny: (Is he going?) I want REVENGE. 25Cent MM, no character lock.
Denti: $1 Nolimar MM.
Polt(if he goes... hinthint): $2MM Yoshi Ditto so I can get some critique.

Denti

Smash Master
So do I bring my consoles?
Do whatever you want. But the more Brawl set ups the better.

I can bring a full setup if you want. My wii isn't hacked, and my brawl disc sometimes errors if you try to play on FD... but tryna get a new CD.
If your wii has errors mid game sometimes we can't use it for tournament play.

I'm confirmed with diska/moca/xyro. Maybe illmatic
Holy ***** on a *********

Hype

So is MK legal or banned?
He is banned. But next Revolution he will be legal but with the Apex stages.

mk is banned. according to denti.

and our car pool will not have time for a side event because we are makin this event a one day trip and we dont wanna get home at 3am.
I'm so glad you guys are coming! Let me know if you need anything and I'll do my best to help you out.

I want to go if Illmatic doesn't go! Take me and someone team with me!
Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Sync are you really coming to this?

Confirming, I should be here along with Xyro/Smoom/Mocha/Illmatic or someone else
Hype! I'll see you here Saturday then :)

Polt(if he goes... hinthint): $2MM Yoshi Ditto so I can get some critique.
I know for a fact without asking Polt that he won't be coming to this for a number of reasons. The main ones being he'll still be on winter break in Florda and his region never really travels. Oh, and he doesn't really play Brawl anymore, he plays UMvC3.

Xyro77

who is infinity/zac teaming with? i wanna get an idea of who all is gonna be there

k_bot

Smash Apprentice
I'll be there and bringing a full setup. I have the only non-lag flat screen :D

Top Bottom