• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

REVOLUTION 11!! Dallas TX! April 21st! Melee too! MK Legal

Daham1

Smash Cadet
The best thing about jiggz is it gives you a headstart in the game if you know how to use her, people can't adapt quick enough because they aren't used to it. ;) i also just like her side special because it has priority over almost everything else in brawl. Hehehe, good luck! I 'should' be able to make it, don't hold me to it though. By the way, who all do you know is going so far? I wanna know what all competition to expect. And although i probably wont make many wins in brackets since i still have alot to learn i want to play alot of friendlies, I will probably bring my setup if i go but ofc it would be used for tourney… not just for friendlies (I'm not that selfish… but… ever so slightly less ;) )

:phone:

D

Deleted member

You can never certainly know whos going because things can come up at the last minute. Happend to me before. the only thing you can guarantee is Denti is going, the host of the tournament itself. Im planning on going, and hopefully nothing goes wrong. and another friend with me.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Houston needs housing. I have 4 people, might have 5 by the end of the day. Probably gonna stay from Friday to Sunday, but we might leave Saturday night.

Thanks guys <3

Denti

Smash Master
Houston needs housing. I have 4 people, might have 5 by the end of the day. Probably gonna stay from Friday to Sunday, but we might leave Saturday night.

Thanks guys <3
I can house but I live like 45 min from the venue. Who all would be coming?

Also sucks to hear that Dojo >.> So is there anyway you might make it or are you just not able to make it now?

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Thanks, that will probably be fine, Denti. I have some stuff on Sunday so it's really likely we'll just be there for Friday night. PM me your address again or something. <3

At the moment it's myself, Since, and two mystery guests. :bee:

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
I might come after I get off for friendlies, or if Dphat goes we can do our strategy where I clear up whats left of the tournament

Denti

Smash Master
Thanks, that will probably be fine, Denti. I have some stuff on Sunday so it's really likely we'll just be there for Friday night. PM me your address again or something. <3

At the moment it's myself, Since, and two mystery guests. :bee:
I can only house Friday night so this works out fine. My address is 5112 Leeray rd Keller TX

Daham1

Smash Cadet
Looks like I can't go after all… :( something popped up and… well… it's not a good interruption. Please pray for my family, we're having a hard time right now. I'm very sorry I can't attend, I was really looking forward to it. By the slightest chance that I can go I will, but it's an extremely slim chance of that happening. And yeah, I get the irony of not being able to go since something popped up :glare:

D

Deleted member

Damn, Im pretty excited, I dont want to wait till tomorow to wake up and go to this xD but I must.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
I might show up
Maybe ill go to bed early so i wont be so messed up like at problemos tourney (its friday night who am i kidding)

D

Deleted member

So uhhh. Denti I really need to know if I can use one of your TVs for a set up, I need to bring the right amount of money k thx

D

Deleted member

K **** it, probably just going to bring like 40 dollars for w/e.

D

Deleted member

So much hype... hype overload... even more hype making a combo video. Damn, Denti, you should use that side event ALOT. Oh, and name it "Get hit, Get HYPE"

Labernash

Smash Lord
I knocked Trela out in Loser finals, and lost to Denti in GF's. Going all Kirby.

D

Deleted member

I knocked Trela out in Loser finals, and lost to Denti in GF's. Going all Kirby.
in singles? You dirty ******* liar, YOU LOST TO NEON AFTER BARELY, BARELY BARELYYYY BEATING ME. A 12 YEAR OLD.

Top Bottom