• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

REVOLUTION 11!! Dallas TX! April 21st! Melee too! MK Legal

Labernash

Smash Lord
One time I almost went to a tourney in Oklahoma that happened a year before. Haha, I figured it out the morning of!

D

Deleted member

One time I almost went to a tourney in Oklahoma that happened a year before. Haha, I figured it out the morning of!
Ive actually went to pokemon regionals for Heart gold and soul silver, I almost went to nationals. Then the next year I want to go for b/w, and I realize I noticed it was saturday, not sunday. I felt wrecked on sunday morning xD oh, and I made a channel for any SSB things. www.youtube.com/user/ZachAttax64SSB Ill be posting here

Denti

Smash Master
DUDE ALSM AND I JUST CAME UP WITH A MAD FUNNY SIDE EVENT!!! It's going to be fun as hell to spectate/hype too!

1$ entry, 1 min, 1 stock, 5 LGL, FD, only one game, double elimination. LMAOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

D

Deleted member

DUDE ALSM AND I JUST CAME UP WITH A MAD FUNNY SIDE EVENT!!! It's going to be fun as hell to spectate/hype too!

1$ entry, 1 min, 1 stock, 5 LGL, FD, only one game, double elimination. LMAOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
When I saw this, I laughed like a school girl and imagined you timing out everyone

Denti

Smash Master
Should probably be 2 min. Then again if yall are looking for alot of these to go to time... lol.
Oh I intend for it to go to time. LOLOL one read to rule them all!!!! So many broke strategies in this, it's hilarious. Also it's a really quick side event.

edit: WHO IS THE REAL TIME OUT MASTER?!?!?!?!?! ALSM YOUR TITLE IS GOING TO BE EXPOSED!!!

Labernash

Smash Lord
I DON'T KNOW. Brainstorm for me, I'm never creative enough.
Sixty Seconds of Nuts?

Gettin' Jiggy with it?

Spar? Like, wanna Spar?

Battle Cry?

Fist of Guthix?

Beware of Dog?

Rihanna's Tears?

Welcome to Ireland?

Spank the Monkey?

Grinder?

More later....

Labernash

Smash Lord
But Neon will just walk in and get hit and won't care.

I'm trying to picture you calling out "time to start -----" I'm using Duelist as sort of a guideline.

Shanks?

Watch the Clock?

Washing Machine?

I'm just saying words now....

Labernash's Dollar Now?

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
But Neon will just walk in and get hit and won't care.

I'm trying to picture you calling out "time to start -----" I'm using Duelist as sort of a guideline.

Shanks?

Watch the Clock?

Washing Machine?

I'm just saying words now....

Labernash's Dollar Now?

You have yet to face the awesome slaughter....that is called the nigglypuff challenge.

D

Deleted member

Oh god... This side event sounds extreme. Maybe I can camp and run like a ***** with TL.

Edit: Name it "Metaknights and Olimars"

Neon!

Smash Lord

you really must hate DK, dont you.

D

Deleted member

I know a lulzy way. Make a flyer and make the owner of the shop pass them out as people walk in xD

:phone:

D

Deleted member

Hey Denti, Im probably going to be bringing some of my friends, one is decent, and one is a complete nub. Be ready to maybe see some random kids playing smash.

Daham1

Smash Cadet
Gonna try and make this, and will be using jiggz if i can go, got ALOT better with her. Be prepared, i'm going for best jiggz ;) idc if you guys say she's terrible. Gl everyone and i hope to be there. Also… MK legal?! YES! :falcon:
Can't wait to face MK!

D

Deleted member

Gonna try and make this, and will be using jiggz if i can go, got ALOT better with her. Be prepared, i'm going for best jiggz ;) idc if you guys say she's terrible. Gl everyone and i hope to be there. Also… MK legal?! YES! :falcon:
Can't wait to face MK!

A jiggz? k, if i play in bracket then ima have to try not to get timed out xD but then again, i think thats only denti who likes to time out every match.

Daham1

Smash Cadet
A jiggz? k, if i play in bracket then ima have to try not to get timed out xD but then again, i think thats only denti who likes to time out every match.
Yeah, i can't stand timeout matches, they feel like a draw and i don't care to win because of one, but DEFINITELY don't want to LOSE because of one. Matches would probably last five to aix mins max going either way unless i'm against a falco MK or olimar, then i'll stall for about a min or two during the game. Plus jiggz has epic planking and onmapping, hard to execute bc of falcos blaster, mks nado, and olimars grab though… mainly the only reason those would bother me

Denti

Smash Master
Can't wait to face MK!

Glad you're going to be coming to this. First jigglypuff main I've ever met.

I'll try to make this.
Yes! Haven't seen you in like... damn

Lol let's not forget how G&W planking is totally fair and beatable!
I main Spamus, Donkey and Pit. No LGL required. Brawl is fun now.

Daham1

Smash Cadet
Well, i was at hobo37 for first tourney, i don't really call myself a jiggly main, but i used her last tourney and i've become quite fond of her planking and exessive combos, plus my grab game is intense… i just started focusing on actual combos after a half year of practicing my grab game, i built alot into it, the only thing i don't like about jiggly is shield. Depending on how i do this tourney me starting to main jiggz is 50/50 chance. Narrowed down to jiggz or weegee for singles. But olimar always for doubles!

Top Bottom