• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Wisconsin 11/13/10 Appleton/Kimberly, WI

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
from this point forward, take your fighting game stuff to either Instant messanger or the WI thread.

Speaking of set ups, it's looking like alot of people are going to be coming, so I'm going to get rid of entree fee if you bring a full set up. That means. Melee + TV + Cube/Wii + memory Card.

We'll need some powercords as well.

And there won't be any other set ups for other games until the tournament is winding down, I want this tourney run smoothly.

Quaz

Smash Master
Webster start playing melee seriously, LOL. you got a spot in my car btw.

I'll bring a full setup.

Also who else needs a ride to this? I got webster so far and Im willing to take up to 3 more people in the back seat. IL should get on this.

Fade016

Smash Journeyman

I'll bring a full setup.

Also who else needs a ride to this? I got webster so far and Im willing to take up to 3 more people in the back seat. IL should get on this.
unless sago would pick me up on the way I'd love to get a spot im at uw-milwaukee

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
This tournament is gonna have a BBCS side tournament, from the looks of things.

We are perfectly on topic :)
lmfao...

lol webster is so smart, if he took smash seriously at all he would be pretty **** good
Smash is SOOOOOO hard for me to play though. I dunno why. I just freeze when trying to play. But I suppose playing it more wouldn't hurt. I'll play at this tournament for sure.

Who needs long paragraphs of useless mid tier garbage when your top tier character can hit 5A and win in every situation.
Ur such a *******....I LOVE IT!!!

<3

Sveet, all of those things are covered in Hazama's missions. ALL of them. Including the combo into 236236B followed by C's.

I like 3C better than 5B because of its range, but 5B has way better speed iirc.

I suck at the game though. Help Me, Professor Webster!!

Nerd Rage-na.
see below...

from this point forward, take your fighting game stuff to either Instant messanger or the WI thread.
Guys Poopchat BBCS thread, lets blow it up :D

EDIT:

WHERE DID THAT THREAD GO? :mad:

Sorry LJ, once again I didn't mean to derail the thread. Just helping friends with questions.

I'll bring a full setup.

Thanks Quaz. And yep, I'm going with you for suuuuure. Work 90% will not likely get in the way. I'll be bringing my Wii and Melee as well.

Dart!

Smash Master
So Kimberly WI is like 5 and a half hours away.

I suppose if someone in Chitown would house me friday and let me carpool saturday i'd go for sure.

Quaz

Smash Master
okay so far my car is looking like this

me
fade
webster
???
???

fill in those ??? slots guys =)

I'll prolly be charging like $5 for gas if I get 4 people so you know. (I hope you'll have the $5 to spare webster)

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Keep me as a maybe for now...but I'll see if I'll go to MO or this, most likely this though. I enjoy drinking and beer pong but I'm not quite "legal" yet.

ORLY

Smash Master
So Kimberly WI is like 5 and a half hours away.

I suppose if someone in Chitown would house me friday and let me carpool saturday i'd go for sure.
You can crash at my place friday and we'll leave in the morning.

Quaz

Smash Master
okay so WI vs IL.. thats gonna be rough because IL is like 10 times better than us

but anyways for WI I would imagine it would be

Me, Spikes, Cosmo, Vino, Lone, Sync, Mundunguu, Exarch, John, aaand... hayate? he's going right? (he better)

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
i suck in crews more than i suck normally. i'll stick to the sidelines
You do suck at crews. But for SDing at least twice every time you do pretty all right with the stocks you actually end up using. Soooo use more stocks haha

Zicore

Smash Champion
okay so WI vs IL.. thats gonna be rough because IL is like 10 times better than us

but anyways for WI I would imagine it would be

Me, Spikes, Cosmo, Vino, Lone, Sync, Mundunguu, Exarch, John, aaand... hayate? he's going right? (he better)
lick ma balls. I will play for a spot mofo.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Whatever we do for crews, there is no way we are having 4, let alone 3 peaches on our crew. John, Quaz, Exarch, and Zicore is 4 peaches, do a peach pool or something.

Top Bottom