• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Salt-USA vs Canada-1000$Pot -

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Oh hellz yeah. I'll also do Marth if you have one.

So...

MMs

MPrime|:lucariobrawl: vs. :pikachubrawl:|2c bo3
Raziek|:dededebrawl: vs. :marthbrawl:|$5 bo5
CeX|:sheikbrawl:/:zeldabrawl: vs. :nessbrawl:|$1 bo3
|:dededebrawl: vs. :dededebrawl: no CG|$1 bo3
|:nessbrawl: vs. :nessbrawl:|$1 bo3
|:foxbrawl: vs. :dededebrawl:|$1 bo3
|
vs. :roymelee:|$1 bo3
|
vs. :falcomelee:|$1 bo3
|:peachmelee: vs. :falcomelee:|$1 bo3
|:falconmelee: vs. :falconmelee:|$1 bo3
Ernie|:sheikbrawl:/:zeldabrawl: vs. :marthbrawl:|$3? bo3
Total||$16.02

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Ah ok. I could do Falcon vs. somebody if you want to. Even YL. MU might be *** but I actually like it.

Actually what am I saying, Falcon ditto.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Can a TO confirm whether there's going to be a Melee setup at this tournament? I was initially thinking of coming to spectate and socialize, but having one available will definitely convince me to attend.

Bing

Smash Master
I haven't played Brawl since the beginning of October at the tourney on Nuit Blanche weekend...except while very drunk on New Year's... so don't count yourself out yet (and that October tourney was the first time I played since the Sauga tourney which was in July iirc).

almost forgot: accepted.

edit: unless you meant melee, in which case I don't play Fox at all lol, but I'll do any melee MM's (if there's a setup) with my Falco, Falcon, or Roy.

Gameeeee

Also for Melee,
1$ Falcon Ditto
1$ Fox vs Falco

Yes?

Also Yhii, Ill bring a cube if someone will let us use or bring a tv

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
No need Bing, already got my cube packed up to go.

Since I use my Wii for Melee most of the time anyways.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Actually what am I saying, Falcon ditto.
I can't turn down the manliest of matches. Also I'm stealing your table.

Raziek|:nessbrawl: vs :marthbrawl: no GRI|$5 bo5
Dirt|:nessbrawl: vs :sheikbrawl: / :zeldabrawl:|$1 bo3
|:dededebrawl: vs :dededebrawl: no CG|$1 bo3
|:nessbrawl: vs :nessbrawl:|$1 bo3
|:dededebrawl: vs :foxbrawl:|$1 bo3
|:roymelee: vs
|$1 bo3
|
vs
|$1 bo3
|:falcomelee: vs :gwmelee:|$1 bo3
|:falcomelee: vs :falconmelee:|$1 bo3
Ally|:nessbrawl: vs :falconbrawl:|$1 bo3
MJG|:snakebrawl: vs :diddybrawl:|$5 bo3
InfiniteV115|:metaknightbrawl: vs :pikachubrawl:|$1 bo3
|:snakebrawl: vs :pikachubrawl:|$1 bo3
|:marthbrawl: vs :pikachubrawl:|$1 bo3
|:dededebrawl: vs :pikachubrawl:|$1 bo3
Roller|:pikachubrawl: vs :icsbrawl:|$1 bo3
|:snakebrawl: vs :icsbrawl:|$1 bo3?
|:marthbrawl: vs :icsbrawl:|$1 bo3?
|:dededebrawl: vs :icsbrawl:|$1 bo3?
Bing|:falconmelee: vs :falconmelee:|$1 bo3
|:falcomelee: vs :foxmelee:|$1 bo3
|:foxbrawl: vs :foxbrawl:|$1 bo5
Total||$30.00|

Gameeeee

Also for Melee,
1$ Falcon Ditto
1$ Fox vs Falco

Yes?

Also Yhii, Ill bring a cube if someone will let us use or bring a tv
Accepted.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
You have to put the first line of the table after the [ table] tag.

like... [ table]stuff|stuff|stuff|etc

It uses the first line to figure out how many rows to use. It still displays though.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
You have to put the first line of the table after the [ table] tag.

like... [ table]stuff|stuff|stuff|etc

It uses the first line to figure out how many rows to use. It still displays though.
Thank you sir....and now I see why you used those smaller smilies lol.

I will never get used to SWF updating new posts without needing to press F5...

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Alphi youre banned from the tourney :dazwa:

and yes Bing ill help you out, though my fox is pretty unconventional at times(this is a nice way of me saying hes ***:awesome:) so ye haha

Lights

Smash Apprentice
k joe, she was confident in letting me go but family been saying stuff like "what if he gets ***** or is getting tricked or something" then she sees a movie about a kid traveling to meet someone then getting *****/killed
now she's all over me about not going. But I'm wondering in some time can you like talk to her on skype cause i think there is still hope to knock some sense into her.

Mprime

Smash Ace
Can a TO confirm whether there's going to be a Melee setup at this tournament? I was initially thinking of coming to spectate and socialize, but having one available will definitely convince me to attend.
I am not the TO but I assume if there is enough set ups or if there are set ups that no one is using it would be fine to pop in melee. I will bring a copy/memory card just incase we can play melee.

:phone:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
im actually a convicted rapist yall mothers are right to worry

Mprime

Smash Ace
k joe, she was confident in letting me go but family been saying stuff like "what if he gets ***** or is getting tricked or something" then she sees a movie about a kid traveling to meet someone then getting *****/killed
now she's all over me about not going. But I'm wondering in some time can you like talk to her on skype cause i think there is still hope to knock some sense into her.
Women...

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
I have no issue w. that Lights, i unfortunately dont have wifi at my house but ill beat near the internet tomorrow during the day,she can hit me up then. If anything tell her to email my address in the O.P

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Can anyone NOT on the housing(refer to post 683) list either PM me here or on facebook? I want to do what I can to get you guys still taken care of

Also Saturday me and Gi are meeting all day to discuss the tournament layout/schedule and whatnot. If anyone wants to skype with us while were working on it my skype is teeohhjoe

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
its not a meeting or anything with you guys, just if you have any questions/want to discuss stuff in detail with both of us there saturday would be the day to take care of that, since Gi is usually really busy we arent often in the same place together, message us whenever :)

also guys we NEED more tvs! Please try and setup carpools within the region to help transport TVs. Tin has 4 but needs a ride, Gi has 2-3 and is in the same boat, Peachy are you driving still?? If possible could you bring a tv with you? Apex really opened my eyes to how much a lack of TVs can hurt the event, i want to make sure that everyone has an amazing time, but i need some setups since my car is full from the tvs i already got!

edit: i dont have internet at my house, if anyone wants to step up and make the facebook/allisbrawl page for this id really appreciate it, if not then ill just have everything done on saturday w. Gi

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Basically a "pool" consists of a double elimination bracket rather than a round robin, and the top 2 (winner of WB and winner of LB) advance. This takes up far less time than RR pools and eliminates risk of three-way ties.

It seems like a solid solution to time constraints that Apex was plague by, but im only doing it if the players are okay with it

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Ehhhhh... for me, part of the point of pools is to avoid people getting bracket screwed.

If you throw a bracket into the pool, what's the point?

I'd rather just do standard pools, personally.

Mprime

Smash Ace
It's interesting but i believe standard pools ftw. Wudnt mind tryn in a less serious tourney though, just to experiment.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Top 2 getting out always has screwed me over.
Looking at you, Tinners.
Haha, I just need to step up my game.

If I can't get back to Toronto after the Tourney, will anyone be able to drive me back or possibly house me afterwards ?

Top Bottom