• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Most likely at Pound 4. Assuming Kage is still willing to Money Match me.

Hey Alukard can you plesae edit the initial post to say that ''most'' of the pros who attended from Rom1 will be coming and not ''all'' of them? Since we both know Korean DJ won't be at rom2 and he was at rom1.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i cant bleive you havnt changed the title for two days tournament, unreliable host......
Virus SUCK IT, guini u can too lol ... if u are beasting to see KDJ and u are such a fan boy that u would come to a tourney just to see him ... then ur ******** for not even knowing he is in Korea ... i'm not going to edit my title just for that ...

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Virus SUCK IT, guini u can too lol ... if u are beasting to see KDJ and u are such a fan boy that u would come to a tourney just to see him ... then ur ******** for not even knowing he is in Korea ... i'm not going to edit my title just for that ...
But this is false advertising. You realize that YOU ARE LYING to the people who attend this tournament. It's like saying the prize for frist place will be 2000$ when it will you know it will only be 500$. What you're doing isn't right.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Most likely at Pound 4. Assuming Kage is still willing to Money Match me.

Hey Alukard can you plesae edit the initial post to say that ''most'' of the pros who attended from Rom1 will be coming and not ''all'' of them? Since we both know Korean DJ won't be at rom2 and he was at rom1.
Of course I am, I'm not going to lose to some random like you. Only people that are allowed to beat me is top players/ my friends and masters.

D

Deleted member

Now why couldn't you asked me to be quiet, or to talk about something else instead of posting abusively towards me? As a mod you are supposed to set a standard for other users, if other users see your post they may think it's okay to tell another user to shut up when they don't like their posts. I would appreciate an apology from you(it doesn't have to be public); thank you.
****ing christ shut up already. stop hitting the "submit reply" button.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
No, he thinks Kage's arrogance will make him underestimate him or something. He probably thinks colbol lost becaus eof his arrogance.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Not that it's wrong, but talking more and more about Virus won't lead to anywhere good. It would probably be best to leave it alone.

Also, the only time I played Kage he destroyed me. He probably doesn't even remember :(

Divinokage

Smash Legend
No, he thinks Kage's arrogance will make him underestimate him or something. He probably thinks colbol lost becaus eof his arrogance.
I'm only so called "Arrogant" on the boards or Mighty. I pre-mindgame people to think I'll be over confident when I actually fight. It works wonders.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
virus

shut up

LOL

i wanted to try >_>

you suck mogwai
man how come i get the infraction when everyone else is doing it too? .___.

And I bet colbol thought the same thing before Genesis. Your arrogance will be your downfall.
**** happens

Colbol is choke artist of the year, knocking Chops of his usual title.

Virgilijis/Umbreon/Every mod I seen, why do you guys spam extra hard when Virus is posting?

qft. If he could "chew his food better" and choke a bit less OOS he'd be SOOO BEAST

Linguini

Smash Master
lol, and you still don't do it!

im taking any mm's any amount vs my ganon.
$1-$5 vs any fox/falco with my marth, sheik,fox,falco

MaNg0

Smash Hero
I just realized something w/. some of the characters that mango uses.

1. Puff: Gay auto kill move represents the hopelessness of facing mango. Puffy body = boastful 17 yr. old
Puff has that cocky I just got high look on her face when she rests you..so there you go

2. Falco: Just respell the word and make it into "flaco"skinny" in spanish, and you have mango. lol

3. Fox: "sly fox " represents mango's smartness in battle. also known for his shines. **** you mango for shining in every fight you enter into. Always coming out on top.

4. Falcon : has a pair of Cajones.... kinda like mango w/. the way he makes boldass statements on the boards. (gotta respect the manliness.)
i never make ne statements on the boards

i just say i ****

which isnt a statement

**** is complete truth

ahhhh ****in ****

MaNg0

Smash Hero
oh yeahhh .. well SORRY IF I DIDNT WANNA HAVE A HANGOVER WHEN PLAYING

ARMADA.... even tho i ended up drinking alot lol.. i had a baby hangover haha

and wtf DRUNK MANGO

i get teknical AS ****

but dumb

kinda like m2k i guess

=D

<3 m2k

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
LOL

i wanna get really drunk with smashers sometime.

but i make such an *** of myself

i get TOOOOOOOOOO drunk.

^^

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
if *****s want to get crunk for Revival of melee

get at me if you wanna roll flip lip dip slip you name it ill game it baby

Linguini

Smash Master
sunday after the tourney is done, holy **** its gonna be nutsss, we just need a str88 house to play pong/blaze/get schwasted and a few chill heads

kage is hilarious when he's baked hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom