• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 3! WC coming strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
how does it end?

well, we find that out soon enough.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
prog here from the hilton garden inn.

LI is in the building. WNY is in the building. hit me up if you want to play, you got the #, aim, everything.

room 305. bring tvs.

[scientology]

strawhats

Smash Master
anyone know if swift left CT already, im still looking for a ride to this. Trying to keep hope alive.

strawhats

Smash Master
you know what im going to leave for this early tommorrow, **** it.Im tired of missing out on big **** like this.

Would someone be willing to room with me for this.
Wish me luck.

See everyone there.

strawhats

Smash Master
could i get his number otherwise its a hard trek from Fairfield to Nanuet for me. Also how far away is the venue from the train station. Just need an idea of how far i'll have to go to get to the venue.

Once again anyone willing to split a hotl room for the night with me. the more the less money it is for all of us.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
could i get his number otherwise its a hard trek from Fairfield to Nanuet for me. Also how far away is the venue from the train station. Just need an idea of how far i'll have to go to get to the venue.

Once again anyone willing to split a hotl room for the night with me. the more the less money it is for all of us.
its like a 15 minute walk from the train station to the venue.. maybe even shorter. Me and nando did it in like a billion degree weather lol

prog

tect, do you have unknown's phone number or the number of anyone in the toronto scene? pm me

t3h Icy

Smash Master
ROM?
Revival of Melee?

Moar liek Ruin of Mango.

Kage will be victorious yet again.

prog

we want to make sure that they're ok. kk isn't picking up his phone, unknown's number changed, etc.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
um as far as i'm aware..

they might be in the states, with crazy roaming charges
we had our phones off for apex iirc

rbox/sauc3 should be driving atm, i didn't know unknown had a phone lol

they should be fine. just driving through the night, but we managed last time lol

edit: also they're probably sleeping through the drive and if kk's phone isn't on ring, that's another possibility

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I text ally all the time without roaming charges...

still is there a way to know how far they are from my place?

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
Um, it depends on how your plans are. rogers has pretty good pay as you go/prepaid plans for those who arne't really phone ppl and just want to text.

they left ontario i believe like around 8pm-10pm and i'd imagine they're in the states by now

he just texted back i'll pm you his number alex

prog

um as far as i'm aware..

they might be in the states, with crazy roaming charges
we had our phones off for apex iirc

rbox/sauc3 should be driving atm, i didn't know unknown had a phone lol

they should be fine. just driving through the night, but we managed last time lol

edit: also they're probably sleeping through the drive and if kk's phone isn't on ring, that's another possibility
yeah, his phone is just straight up off. i called him around midnight, it was off then.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
whose # am I getting? cause I have KK's and it goes to voicemail and I left a text saying i can call via skype w/o roaming charges.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
here's what's going to happen

1. Hbox
2. Dr PP
3. DruggedFox
4. Kage
5. M2k
5. Hax
7. Chops or Jman
7. Eggm

Here's the breakdown:

*Hax beats Kage in winners quarters. 2-1, but the last game was a 2 stock by Hax.

*Hbox tears through winners bracket and beats Hax in winners semis, 2-0.

*On the other side of winners, M2K beats Chops/Jman 2-0 in quarters. If Chops, he kills himself on the last game. If Jman, he just gets *****. Standard stuff.

*DruggedFox vs Dr PP in winners quarters. DruggedFox uses Fox his first match and gets 3 stocked, then he decides to switch to Marth and gets 1 stocked.

*The next round, Dr PP seems to have caused a huge upset on M2K, beating him 3-1. Mew2king uses Marth the first match and wins pretty convincingly. The 2nd and 3rd match, PP wins. M2K loses confidences and switches to Sheik and loses game 4. However, this isn't as big of an upset as people think, because M2K is slowly fading out as a Melee player.

*In losers bracket, DruggedFox causes some major upsets, beating Chops/Jman and then Hax. All matches were intensely close, much like Dr PP's matches at ROM2.

*On the other side of losers bracket, Kage beats Eggm (Eggm was sent to losers bracket cuz of HBox). 2-1.

*Kage vs M2K next. M2K uses Sheik, but Kage is a warrior and wins a very close set, 3-2. People go nuts. Kage smiles because he knows ROM is his tournament series.

*DruggedFox vs Kage in losers semis. My vision is unclear for which character DruggedFox will use, but I know he won't use Marth. Kage enters this match overconfidently (an uncharacteristic thing to do by Kage, and it costs him). Kage loses the first match harshly. DruggedFox holds the momentum throughout the set and beats Kage, 3-1.

*In winners finals, Dr PP beats Hbox 3-2. Dr PP has been talking to DruggedFox and JesiahTEG over AIM about the Puff matchup. He also took my solid advice of playing more like a brawl player against Puff. Hbox has been very busy with school and has not had time to study the Tipped Off 6 tournament videos, whereas Dr PP studied those matches like a champion.

*In losers finals, a very anticipated match waits. DruggedFox vs Hbox. DruggedFox beat Hbox in one or two friendlies at Tipped Off 6, so Hbox knows what he's up against. DruggedFox knows that as long as he keeps his mind straight, he can win. However, in this point of the bracket, DruggedFox is very mentally weary. HBox is still holding strong because he has entered countless tournaments, whereas DruggedFox has entered less than 5 tournaments in his smash career. Nonetheless, DruggedFox wins 2 matches in the set, but Hbox dominates in the 3 matches he won.

*PP vs Hbox in grand finals. PP tries to stack it up as much as possible, but he is not in NC and doesn't get the kind of support he got at Herb3. HBox's ability to adapt at this tournament is unmatched, and he begins to learn all of PP's new tricks. Hbox wins 2 nerve-racking sets. The first set is 3-2 and the second set is 3-1. PP announces that he seriously considers picking up Fox for Pound V.

edit: oh wait, so Lucky's going to be here? lol ****, that ***** will probably take Eggm's spot lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom