• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Revival of DGames" Mafia

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Simple:

His reasons for Dancer/WoTT are actually fairly substantiated and I don't find any reason to argue with them. That said, his play is still scummy enough that I wouldn't mind him being lynched and proposed a scumteam of whatever was left if you take the most likely people not to be scum with him out of the pool. It was left with Spak and Kantrip.

:186:
Elaborate more on Kantrip please.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Oh you know that's not the same.
Yes it is. Second even if it wasn't you don't get to say an information flip is the best argument against you when we have your scummy D1 play, your opportunistic vote on Maven and the fact that your arguments against WATT and Dancer are comprised of things you have done yourself this game.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
@ Fandangox Fandangox @ #HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry give me a percent likely hood you think Spak is scum?
That's an odd way to ask how confident we are in our read, why percentages?

Either way we have both already said why we find Spak scummy multiple times, if I were to put into % I'd say maybe 70-80? His play is very scummy, but still not very confident because part of it read like its just a new player and Maven's comment about his previous town play didn't give us any insight. Either way, his play has a lot of sheeping and lacks initiative which are scummy plays.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
That's an odd way to ask how confident we are in our read, why percentages?

Either way we have both already said why we find Spak scummy multiple times, if I were to put into % I'd say maybe 70-80? His play is very scummy, but still not very confident because part of it read like its just a new player and Maven's comment about his previous town play didn't give us any insight. Either way, his play has a lot of sheeping and lacks initiative which are scummy plays.
I'm not sold on him being scum over new but it is a possibility.

I want to see what he cooks up tomorrow hopefully on his own, but I'm not as confident it is new scum like you are.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Okay! I'm back in the land of the living.

Protip: If you think you need a drink but your dad says "But Rory McIlroy is in the next group coming to the tee, also is that Aaron Rodgers with him for no particularly explained reason?" tell him you need that drink and you'll catch them on a different tee. You'll get caught in the crowd when it collides with the crowd following Tiger Woods and then you'll collapse in a VIP only tent because you couldn't escape to a concession stand in 95 degree 67% humidity.

RIP

Last edited:

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Unofficial votecount

1. Wots All This Then? (0) :
2. Maven89 (0) :
3. Kantrip (0) :
4. Spak (0) :
5. FandangoX (0) :
6. Red Ryu (0) :
7. #HBC | Dancer (1) : J
8. #HBC | Ryker (0) :
9. Rake the Macaroni Jabroni (3) : Kantrip, Spak, Ryker
10. Laundry (0) :
11. #HBC | J (3) : Fandango, Maven, Laundry
Not voting: Dancer, Rake, Wots, Red Ryu

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Can you outline what leaves you unsatisfied with two right now just for quick access? Specifically the views of both your heads and that they are or are not in agreement.

I'm amending my earlier statement. I'm reading after the Yomi match I'm watching concludes.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Can you outline what leaves you unsatisfied with two right now just for quick access? Specifically the views of both your heads and that they are or are not in agreement.

I'm amending my earlier statement. I'm reading after the Yomi match I'm watching concludes.
I'm not sure I understand your question. But i'mma assume you mean "who" instead of "two".

I'm personally not satisfied that Rake's contribution is in any way particularly towny or that his new content is any better than when he came in, but Orbo says he disagrees: we have not had a chance to discuss this outside of thread.

Neither of us care much for J's contribution in particular, it's not overly scummy but it's been so far useless. He's the only one on Dancer and I don't care for the Dancer/Wott stretch as very helpful. We've barely discussed J, but the absence of good things to say is apparent enough I'd confidently say Orbo wouldn't mind.

Spak is just bad, we both agree there, but I would prefer to lynch in the above two because he gives us zero info and can for sure wait.

Looking purely at these wagons forming I trust Fanny/Maven combo much more than a not reading Ryker/Spak. Only hesitation is potential for Rake/Laundry scumteam (Rake recently unvoted off J) but **** it.

Vote: J

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Rake never unvoted off J because he never voted J on D2.
He voted off Red Ryu, also your votecount is wrong you missed Ryu's vote on J, with yours he is at L-1 now.

Maven89

Smash Master
These are my thoughts

J is scum. We lynch J

I don't like Red Ryu, but I'm starting to think he's an independent. I know many people have complained about indy hunting, and honestly I don't think I've been in a game where we've hunted independents so if there's some reason this sucks let me know, but Red Ryu sitting as an independent makes a lot of sense to me. I don't like his slot

I haven't seen anything from Rake that doesn't sound like Rake.

I really don't like Ryker's slot. I know I'm town reading it because of the jailer role but that might change because I don't agree with this slot at all. I'm not sure what to do or make of that right now but ignore it

Kantrip would fit in with PoE but it's not a priority for me right now, when there's a flip in hand I'll use it to look for new contacts

Wots is a slot that I'm not finding very scummy, but I could easily see them being scum. I don't know how else to explain it. I don't want this slot up to be lynched unless we're down to the last PoE or the flips incriminate it.

Spak I don't like. I was fine at first with the slot, I thought I understood his thought process at the beginning and was semi-town reading him, but that's gone away by now. If J is scum this is probably the first slot I'd want lynched, baring some major insight on a re-read.

Dancer, well I agree with Dancer on J but I haven't...really liked the way he's done it? I don't know, I have no real reason to think this slot is scummy, and I don't, but something about it made me think that it might be scum distancing? J didn't' come in with his "dancer is scum" post until quite a bit later in the game. Anyways if the slot is going to be cleared on a J flip it should only be cleared on Dancer's push and not J's. I believe Dancer was one of the major people pushing J day 1 (unless it was just fandangox?)

Fandangox I like. He's never been a primary target of mine on a re-read but nothing from him has stuck out to me as being bad. I'm comfortable town reading this slot.

Laundry I also like, even if he's being incredibly viscous, and is my strongest town read.

So the order goes

Laundry
Fandangox
Dancer
Ryker
Rake
Wots
Kantrip
Spak
J

Right now I'm on board for lynching our way up the list

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
dont like rykre but he's town so w/e

I won't lynch Laundry/Fanny/Dancer at this time

kantrip would take alot to but its not gonna happen in the time we have left

I would be more okay with J over spak just because i don't find spak more scummy than just annoying newb. Even if his content is cut and copied and his pushes are jus popularity.

WaTT ryker hasnt explained and i see no reason to go back there as of yet and J's post linking him and dancer was unconvincing after reading it again
:059:

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
So far, I'd still prefer a Rake lynch, but I'd go to J if I need to as he's my second most scummy read.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I don't want spak as the hammer
I won't unless absolutely needed. It sounds like Fanny, you, and Laundry are all willing to lynch me tomorrow, so if I hammer, that might give someone else incentive to kill me off and eliminate another town slot.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
That's me being annoyed at the fact Ryker is able to be certifiably useless, not defensiveness. He'd have to actually say something negative about us first for that to be possible.
That's not at all the impression I got from that point. Drew made some comment about you guys and you dial it up to 11? Shady.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Honestly just lynch J. Yell at me in post-game Rake bandwagoners if I turn out to be dead wrong. I know I have far less to substantiate it but I think Rake's a read that will eventually get cleared or damned as the game progresses. This phase has put him far too far into the spotlight that one little slip on his part will get him lynch. I still think that he's not scum for the reasons you've set out.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
That's not at all the impression I got from that point. Drew made some comment about you guys and you dial it up to 11? Shady.

No, he made a comment about not being able to find an opinion I already knew he had at least half assedly read and would be basically impossible to miss for a person with full investment in the game, and that level 100% has not changed since he first arrived in thread. It makes me angry that he's near-clear and still this lazy.

You can try and make a mountain out of my outburst if you wanna though.

Top Bottom