• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Revival of DGames" Mafia

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Before everyone left the wagon I was really hoping we could get enough votes on him that J would play

Town

Kantrip's posts are the first time I've seen the WoTT scum push spelled out in a way that made sense to me. I still believe it's too little of a point in the first place to lynch a person on, but put Wott just outside of a minor scum lean.

Just gonna point out that my ryker post had nothing to do with J, and I'm not even sure how you connected the two at all. Otherwise I still stand by what I said before about Ryu, I still don't think that alone was enough to vote him on, I mean all things considered Ryu could have just been confused. Trying to pin me to his slot if he's scum because I was the first person to bring him up but then didn't spend the entire rest of the game focusing on it, and actually posted about other things (I never cleared Ryu) doesn't make sense. It's an unreasonable standard to say the fact that I didn't vote for him then (when no one did even when I brought it up) somehow means me, out of everyone else, is scum.

And I've never played a game with J before, all I know is everyone was so happy to have him be their moderator, so I was expecting him to put in effort. Not coast to the point that he'd let everyone lynch him just so he can sit in his corner. If you guys weren't clamoring that he always plays like this I'd be shocked at the fact he's not being lynched. Since it's apparent really he doesn't' care at all about what happens to him, and everyone else insists he always does this no matter what, I'm fine with letting him sit in his special snowflake room while the rest of us play the game. If it continues into Day 2 I'm going to bring it up again.

This is a really good point

Please tell me what scumJ's meta is.

Please no one else answer this

Current reads

Town+town leans: Rake, Spak, Kantrip
Scum leans: Ryu, J
Everyone else null

I think if Ryker doesn't post today he should be replaced, I don't know him well but from what I do know him lurking is probably him just not playing instead of a playstyle. If we can replace him I'd rather do that then policy lynch.

This is just a quick catch up, didn't get to really check up much at all yesterday, I'm noticing now that players like Gheb and Fandango (despite how much he's posted) have slipped past me most of the times in my reasd, and the WoTT thing is honestly something that makes my eyes glaze over when I start to read it, i'll touch on this later when I come back
He will consistently do nothing all game and when he does push it will show to be far less sincere.

J is patient as town because he works better with a paper trail, he wants something to happen or someone to die before he can figure out other players.

J as scum doesn't really use this or make it apparent. If he does it is a lot more shallow. J looks for that reason as town and makes it clear.

His D1 play can be anti-town, but I don't think he is a direction worth pursuing when I don't think this is a strict tell. It's flipping a coin at that point, and even here I think what he has posted like he larger bigger post way back is a lot better.

J as town using information with certainty and a clear agenda, scum J uses it to hide and lacks any real direction.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I don't think lynching would be awful, let me make that clear. But I do not think that it would really merit a scum flip off what he has done thus far. If we were lynching like that I would rather lynch Ryker. I'l agree with Gheb, lynching him would not be a bad one, but I do not think it is preferable nor likely to yield scum.

I don't believe Wott's heal turn to have interest to lynch me either, unless I missed something I do not think it had an A>B kind of look at with my play.

Rosa only bugs me in how he has tunneled Spak and I don't like that willingness to that read, it doesn't feel like any real analysis is being made. Dancer cares about his play and states why he is worried a lot more clear. With Rosa I don't get the mindset.

Kantrip is here, still need to dig into that can of worms, been out of the house since 8AM til now. I need to dig into that a lot more.

I want Ryker to die if he plays the prod dodge game.

That is honestly the only pool I could make at this point, but only from PoE since there isn't much here for me to read as scum tells or leads right now.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
There's a difference between not doing anything and generating filler content to SEEM like you are doing anything. He's been consistently posting, but he is not really doing anything with it. Who do you think is a worthwhile D1 Lynch?

What content?
I find this post to be a lot better,

Can you tell what about your gut makes me read as scummy to you? Also that #233 may be a bit filler, but at the same time I am posing a question as to why Maven would have a problem with alphas as he suggested. Continue reading down more so I may show why I asked that question.

I don't think either of your options accurately describe how I feel about WoTT's push on Spak, because both ways give him an out in terms. I feel his push on Spak looked like an "easy opportunity" jump and followed Laundry onto it. If I remember correctly, Laundry started the push on Spak and after looking back on the push and finding that I find Spak leaning more town, it leads me to dislike WoTT's attempt of pushing Spak, especially since nothing came of it.

Short-hand response: WoTT doesn't seem to have done either of what you suggested, in my eyes, and instead looks to have pushed him on opportunity rather than actual scum-hunting.

D1 I am always light-footed which has been said, but every time someone says this, they seem to say it begrudingly as well. I guess you can say I am dragging my feet because I am also on vacation/taking a lighter approach to this game. That's the honest truth haha. I came to play this game as more of a social game and help with sparking some life into DGames because it has been abysmal lately.

How does the way Ryker constructed his post have anything to do with helping me find out his alignment? I don't get the point of the question, but to answer: I feel Ryker has a similar style to Swiss (as I stated beforehand) where he comes in and tries to talk/get connected with tons of people. It may seems random/arbitrary, but we all know it has a meaning behind it and also a reason behind each those questions asked. He's getting responses. The only problem I have with Ryker is that he hasn't really done anything at all as of yet and has been sitting back which is new for me to see. However, fair is fair and since I do it, I haven't commented on it yet. Ryker is like me in a sense where if he is the game longer, it is easier to read him. Posturing is not the word I would use per say.

Posturing is not scummy though, at least in the sense we are talking about currently.

My turn though:

What do you make of Laundry's pretty much just +1'ing your content as of late? I'd also like to hear more about Fanny from you.

I'm sorry if this comes across as curt/rude, but are you new here? I mean to say this in a way that isn't offensive, but if you have played with Ryker before this would make sense, but I don't recall you ever playing a game with him so this is just coming across as odd to me. What is wrong with someone having take charge? Hypothetically, one could be an alpha and town and take charge which could win the game. Especially coming off personal experience, I see both sides of the coin. I just don't like your phrasing on it.

Tbh, I am surprised you aren't on me. Last I remember, you are one of the few people who are always on me regardless of what game it is. It is striking me as a bit off that you aren't trying to combat me like you usually do.

Next thing is just a minor annoyance point for later on in the game/connection trails:

[collapse=Stop this.]

[/collapse]

Stop doing these lists on D1. It is muddying up reading and the lists can be much more succinct. We do not need to know every null read in the game. Keep your lists clean and more importantly, scum reads to the top. We need more reads lists like this to see thoughts.

I'm gonna go more into the direct attacks on me/give some reads I am feeling out currently.
Wish J would address somethings answered I suppose but posts like this make me feel better about the slot over other ones.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
With 13 players in all, it takes 7 to lynch!

Vote Count 1.3

1. Wots All This Then? (1): Gheb
2. Gheb_01 (0) :
3. Maven89 (1) : Rake
4. Kantrip (1) : Ryker
5. Spak (1) : Rosalina
6. RosalinaSGS (0) :
7. FandangoX (0) :
8. Red Ryu (2) : Kantrip, Laundry
9. #HBC | Dancer (0) :
10. #HBC | Ryker (0)
11. Rake the Macaroni Jabroni (1) : Modvote
12. Laundry (1) : J
13. #HBC | J (3) : Fandango, Dancer, Wots

Not Voting: Spak, Red Ryu, Maven
DEADLINE IS SET FOR AUGUST 7th, 12:00PM PST!

Last edited:

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Firstly, I voted maven Bardull, unless you're actually gonna force unvoting in which case I hate you.

Secondly, whoever mentioned Rosa tunneling: Why is this telling to you ? I don't have any love lost for the slot but I really have trouble believing as newb scum she or her partner would allow her to stick around on such an obviously dead topic.

Don't really like how fast people are to give kantrip a pass because he stepped up a little bit, I'll give him his credit the posts are strong but he really shouldn't be that strong a read for people yet which is why those people are raising my eyebrows.

I still disagree with a J lynch, by virtue of people saying we should lynch him for being anti town then ryker should be ahead on that point. If he plays the prod dodge game ryker's the one who'd going and that is final. Ryu hit the nail on the head when he mentioned it but I'd much rather have J do what he always does and bear down D2 then have to play chase the ryker again.

Thirdly, I voted maven because of gut feeling, his recent big post alleviates some concerns for me but I still feel like he should having given spak a harder time for town reading him so quickly, I realize spak is new but i just felt like maven waved spak off when i asked him how he felt about it. Maven to that point had done anything to be situated that way objectively and I feel like Maven should have wanted to pursue spak a little about it especially since that was what i was subtly trying to make him do by mentioning it.

:059:

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Also I really really don't feel this ryu wagon at all. Someone needs to give me a solid one line hitter as to why I should care about Ryu being a little slow or asking questions he could have gotten from reading. That only proves he's lazy ryu and a lazy ryu is one who's easy to push.

Seriously, not one thing I've read has made me slightly worried about what he's doing. His scum meta is to do nothing, not play and not exist and not be involved. But yet here he is at least somewhat involved and he's playing despite being a major topic de jour. Not feeling the vibes on this

Maven89

Smash Master
J is patient as town because he works better with a paper trail, he wants something to happen or someone to die before he can figure out other players.

J as scum doesn't really use this or make it apparent. If he does it is a lot more shallow. J looks for that reason as town and makes it clear.
I dunno how you're not seeing scumJ here if that's what you're saying, that last line seems to explain J's play perfectly

@ Shun Goku Satsu Rake Shun Goku Satsu Rake Hasn't had a single contribution the entire time nor has a single scum read as well as strange interactions with his questions where it appears more he's trying to budge in on conversations to get some conversation credit instead of actually conversing

Personally I think my answer about Spak reading me to be sufficient, I'm actually really surprised to hear you have a problem with it. Why do you have a problem with Spak's read on me for defending him?

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Surprise: We're actually all town and Bard is the Mafia and Indie (*DUN DUN DUUUUN!*)

In all seriousness, I'm fairly close to joining the J wagon, but I see J viewing the thread now so I'll give J a chance to react and reply to all that has been said.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Just for the record I'm basically v/la do to having a final tomorrow plus working all day afterwards. Furthermore I have prior arrangements with a friends on Friday mourning. I realize that this is a problem because deadline is Friday 3 pm EST, so I'm basically just not here. I try to figure something out.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Thought I could handle it, but I was wrong. I can catch up and play the game game after this weekend, but I was far more busy than I expected.

Up to the game and the mod. I'll either play come Saturday or I'll bail and let someone have my slot.

I ****ing hate replacing out.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Actually, belay that order. I walked into work and I actually don't have a stacked day. I have a fairly easy one and the person who generally gives me more **** to do isn't here. I'm going to try and catch up from here throughout the day. I'm not gonna drop work to play with you guys, but I should be able to put enough of a dent in it to be here sooner. If I can get on top of this game, I can handle it.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I got 45 minutes lets do this.

Dancer seems to understand why I questioned Spak and why I am not giving a for sure town free pass. I don't think he is likely scum right now but I do want to see him contribute more than what he is.
No I don't actually. Are you saying that your caution towards Spak is the same as mine?

Uhh because I was? I asked him for his mindset in full in a single so o could piece it together better.

Yes I got paranoia, have you seen me in games with Swiss/Kuz and others who I can never pin down? Are you seriously saying this new for me in mafia games?

I get paranoid of being wrong in mafia games, and you should know this.
No he's not accusing you of being paranoid but rather he's suspicious you were faking the Spak pressure, using your willingness to "let it be known" that you were trying to pressure.

I haven't, best I have been doing is trying to find a slot that makes sense for me to be scum.

I looked at Spak first, then he explained himself and I backed off.

I am not sold on J scum right now.

If Wott is scum, I need to reread the past posts he made way earlier.

Only thing I have been able to do is narrow down where to look via town reads, because I don't have a direction nor have I seen anywhere with a tell. I'll look at it tomorrow, but you need to work with me rather than fight me.

I don't have solid direction right now and I am not afraid of saying that.

What do I even got else to look Maven's posts at Ryker? I don't think that has merit to be scum, questioning sure but not scum.

Rosa? At worst, I don't like the Spak tunneling. Dancer has a better explanation to me. Rosa I don't recall as much of this.

Gheb? I've seen nothing to hate him over if anything I like what he has posted.

Ryker? If he proud dodges the game I would lynch him.

Kantrip? Not enough there right now.

I don't see a true scum pick right now nor anything that sticks out as a tell.
The only thing that bothers me here is the bolded. It just seems strange to say that you're "not afraid" of admitting that you have no direction. Why wouldn't you be afraid of that, regardless of alignment? I guess that I can't speak for you but for me regardless of my alignment I'm scarred ****less of not having stances or appearing to not have stances? Like seriously why pride yourself in that? If anything, it just reads as a dishonest statement.

not really. tbh, I wouldn't even call what I had on Watt as a scum read, more of just I wouldn't mind if he was lynched as much I would a random person.

I'm not actually too sure what question this is. Mind quoting it?
As for Spak, I'm not too sure anymore. He definitely seemed scum, and tbh his confession doesn't push too many of my buttons. But it is quite contrived, but it also feels like a get out of free card. So... he's still scum imo, but slightly weaker read now. But pretty much the same.
As for how I'm going to lynch him... I actually have no idea. I get that I'm supposed to ask questions, but I have no questions to ask him. Any I may have had have been answered, and we've reached an impasse I've no idea how to breach.

:(
I did quote it, literally right below the part you were responding to.

Okay okay okay, I have to go to work pretty soon and I won't be back until late so here's the dealio. We have to start agreeing upon a lynch. We all know that four people are basically up for lynch today:

Ryker
RR
J
WATT

I believe J is the strongest lynch toDay. Out of everyone on this list, I see him to most likely flip scum. Even if him not posting Day 1 is a thing, I still think what he did post was poopy and forced. Furthermore J hasn't been around to address the pressure that has been aimed at him, only choosing to dismiss one part (his lack of content) of the attack on him. I realize that he's on vacation and that he "wanted to go into this game taking it less seriously" but that's not really a reason to believe he's town. You all have your J meta, sure, but I remember J as a player who played with fire in his heart. Perhaps my meta is old and out dated compared to all of yours but I still feel that a town J would be more motivated to respond (i.e., he would make time).

Another big benefit of getting rid of J is information. Usually I hate using this reason to lynch someone Day 1 as a feel it's a poor substitute for actually finding something scummy but here with a lot of players doubting everyone else's reads I feel it would be appropriate. Pretty much everyone has taken a stance on J in some form of another, and pretty much everyone agrees that J's play is bad (but maybe just not scummy). Even if you don't agree that J is necessary scummy a J lynch would be worse case scenario for you a coin flip on an anti-town player.

I don't think I would be okay with a RR lynch the more I think about it. I do find it weird that RR goes out of his way to say things like "I'm trying to feel this player out" and "I don't have any direction and I'm not afraid of saying it." Like if you're trying to pressure someone or if you don't have any reads why even go out of your way to say it? However gut tells me this is more anti-town than scum. The question "Why would town Ryu do this?" works both ways. Also I don't necessary buy that his J interactions were strange. I don't think he was posturing for town points on a J lynch, as what he's done simply doesn't feel like enough to justify that accusation. His defense of J isn't any greater than, say, WL's defense of J, in matter of fact they're identical.

I would be okay with a Ryker lynch if only because of policy. Would prefer him to just replace out though.

I literally have no stance on WATT and will only lynch him if the J or Ryker wagon fall flat and we need a lynch.

If you want a specific lynch other than J you need to start convincing me and others. You realistically have until tonight. Until then, I'm out.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Someone get me a votecount. Also tell me who has expressed interest in a lynch on that Dancer lynchpool if possible, but that's a tall order. Would help me a lot.

@Laundry Is J scum or is J getting lynched? I would like your take.

I'm reading. That lynchpool Sword posted makes me want to vomit on first blush.

The inactive. Day 1 J. The historically easy to mislynch Ruy. And first wagon that was gathering steam since even before I disappeared. Bleck.

Lemme see what I can find.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
With 13 players in all, it takes 7 to lynch!

Vote Count 1.3

1. Wots All This Then? (1): Gheb
2. Gheb_01 (0) :
3. Maven89 (1) : Rake
4. Kantrip (1) : Ryker
5. Spak (1) : Rosalina
6. RosalinaSGS (0) :
7. FandangoX (0) :
8. Red Ryu (2) : Kantrip, Laundry
9. #HBC | Dancer (0) :
10. #HBC | Ryker (0) :
11. Rake the Macaroni Jabroni (1) : Modvote
12. Laundry (1) : J
13. #HBC | J (3) : Fandango, Dancer, Wots

Not Voting: Spak, Red Ryu, Maven
DEADLINE IS SET FOR AUGUST 7th, 12:00PM PST!
Gheb and i moved to ryker
Otherwise this is accurate

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Someone get me a votecount. Also tell me who has expressed interest in a lynch on that Dancer lynchpool if possible, but that's a tall order. Would help me a lot.
Maven, Kantrip and Laundry have voiced interest in lynching Ryu. Rosie has made implications in that direction I think?
Dancer and I have voiced strong scepticism on lynching Ryu.

Just about everybody is OK with a J lynch although not everybody seems to think he's scummy. Ryu mentioned that he'd lynch J for activity reasons but he doesn't actually find him scummy. I think it's Dancer and Fanny who made the most elaborate arguments on why J is scummy but I'm not 100% sure on whether they are still behind that or not. IIRC Maven has voiced agreement recently.

You have been brought up pretty much entirely for activity reasons.

WATT has been largely pushed by Laundry and myself but I don't think Laundry is intereted in that push anymore. I'd still lynch the slot fwiw but he's not high on my priority list anymore either. I don't actually think this is a very realistic lynch to actually happen toDay.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Swords fanny and ryu/dietz are okay with a j lynch
Gheb/laundry (?) Moght be okay with lynching me, swords last option is me dunno if kanty still wants to lynch me
Me laundrykantrip maybe maven have said ryu
Me gheb (kantrip rosa maven j?) Have said wed lynch you before you showed back up
Thats off the top of my headight be a bit off

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I'm a bit suspicious of J, as I saw him viewing the thread last night, called him out to ask if he had anything to say about accusations against him of scummy play, and didn't respond. He seems to have just stopped caring about this game, or observed and didn't have time to respond to everything.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Vote Maven

Don't know anymore what it was that made me like that slot. I don't like the way he's pushing Ryu for not being very interested in a J lynch and I hate how he tried to manipulate me into going after Ryu for what's essentially nothing more than a disagreement - one that's not even specifically related to this game, mind you.

Maven89

Smash Master
lol what a load of ****

I don't know what kind of question that is supposed to be. Am I supposed to lynch Ryu for disagreeing with him?
The complaints you made about how J was playing are the exact same made against Ryu but you don't ever explain why you think they're different. This is not a "manipulation", it's asking you to explain why you think that

I don't like the way he's pushing Ryu for not being very interested in a J lynch
I'm asking Ryu why he's not interested when J is playing to what he says is ScumJ meta. I'm clearly suggesting that Ryu has no real reason to not push him. Why don't you like that?

I hate how he tried to manipulate me into going after Ryu for what's essentially nothing more than a disagreement - one that's not even specifically related to this game, mind you.
I don't even think we're playing the same game. Wtf are you talking about? You were voting J for scummy behavior, I'm saying Ryu is playing the same and asked you to explain why this is different.

I throw two questions at this slot, he refuses to answer one of them and suddenly flip flops his read on me (no explanation) and votes me while reading every question I asked as if they were an attack. Why the defensiveness?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Dude what the **** are you talking about, Maven. I've never voted J. I've hardly ever mentioned the slot at all.

Maven89

Smash Master
You're right, you didn't vote J, that was my mistake. However, these two posts (the only posts I saw where you talked about him when I went back to check)

OK, so I kinda agree with Fanny and Brodancer on J.
I guess I'll never understand that way of looking at things.

So you actually think there are scummy shades in J's play but choose to ignore them because "it's J". Yet if it were somewhere else you'd consider it scummy and actually pursue it? That kind of double standard is bad in more than one way because on the one hand there's a decent chance that you're just glossing over legitimately scummy play and brush it aside because "it's X" and on the other hand it can also give off the impression that you simply try to avoid taking a clear stance. You're not making it clear where you actually stand on that matter.

So let's make this clear - do you think his play is suspicious or not? If somebody else were to play the way he does, would you think it's worth pushing a slot for or not?

Tells me you think J is scummy, and then attack someone who doesn't vote J for meta, which gave me the impression you agreed with the J push even if it wasn't your first choice

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Okay. So where I'm at right now. I think J is probably town judging by the pressure exerted today. The two people who've expressed interest in lynching him that I currently have as above reproach are Fanny and Sword. Fanny because he shouldn't know any better. Sword because he's going incredibly ham on it from a policy standpoint. I have been in exactly the same position he is is in right now concerning J on Day 1. WATT is the only other one voting him right now and even that seems somewhat self preservational at this point.

@ #HBC | J #HBC | J Thoughts on your wagon today? I don't care about the strength of your reads, I want your general opinion on the people who've been voting you.

I dislike Spak who recently has had a #532 that completely contradicts the lack of vote in #551 where J has done something that should be MORE meritting of a vote from his PoV. Seems like he has basically been waiting for someone to give permission or confirmation before voting J.

Maven is gross. I scum read Maven 100% of the time. The fact that he's interacting with Gheb now and I don't strongly remember the situations they're talking about doesn't help as I like Gheb atm. I'll have to go back and read when I get home.

I like Rake. Unless Ruy flips scum, in which case burn him at the stake for his lame defense in #529 (? I think that number is right, it's on this page).

Alex, be my friend and play this game with me. I don't like your work hours. When are you off next? I want to have a long talk with you.

Has anyone played with Spak or Rosa before that can give me a like 3 sentence summary of each player?

I'll be around more when I get home. I intend to read again looking at who's talking about J. I was mostly trying to decide if he was scum this time.

Until then Vote: Maven. He can use more votes. If they stack up, our options change. If you have an option that isn't the 4 stupid ones we're working with at the moment, lay it out for me today. Tomorrow it'll be a little late to reverse wagons.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I've been waiting to vote because I don't want to sling my vote around like it has no weight. If I switch around my vote at every turning of the tide, it will be nearly as inconsequential as a random.

Anyways, I'll be gone for the next 4 hours and will make a decision on a vote when I get back. Ryker seems to have more if a grasp on the game now, so I'll probably go J if nothing substantial pops up before the end of tonight.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Hi, sorry all I've been enjoying vacation a little too much lately and wanting to really dive into the game on the next day phase since I have been busy drunk horror video game streaming lately haha. However, Ryker's question came at a good time that I have a break in the shenanigans and it's a good way for me to make a mark quickly.

Basically how I am looking at my wagon are as follows:

People who just are disliking my game-play of D1 (Laundry/Gheb/Ruy/WATT)
People who genuinely find me scummy (Fanny/Swords/Maven/Spak/Rosa)
People who are ??? themselves (Ryker/Kanty)

....I am just now realizing how many people have had words about me and I am actually really excited to re-read the game when I have the chance to however looking at the list I will say these quick thoughts.

The first group of people have all played with me before and also have opinions regarding how I play the game. Why they are on me in a null tell in general. Same weigh in that I may be more likely town and others have just been annoyed. We all have different views as to how to play this game and I don't really mind being pressured for tha sole reason because it helps me find scum really easy as to who is using my "meta" as a reason to solely lynch me other than my play in of itself. None of these 4 have struck me as red flags. These four I really want to sink my teeth into because I can read two rather easy (Laundry/Gheb) and the other two confuse the hell out of me (Ryu/WATT)

This pool is kind of how I'm looking at the "more forgiving" thing. The one that shocks me here is Swords because well, he should know better, but eh. I haven't played with the other 4 in this group and of them I dislike Maven and Rosa. Spak as I said leans town and I think he is just being beguiled into following the popular lynch choice. Fanny I think is just harping on the same point over and over so I can't really do much there. Onto the more important reads in this pool. Maven, I feel is being really as Ryker put it, looking for an in on my lynch and then just started bulldogging it. His push just reads, gut-wise, of mal-intent rather than that of a town trying to find scum. He seems to be trying to find who is the best lynch for him in the long run and that would be my slot I am feeling. Rosa, I am looking at her(?) as more of a newbscum read. She does not do much in terms of looking for scum, has had a "gut" read on me for a long time and then there is also the fact that she has not been scum-hunting in her posts but making sideline comments. The problem I have with Maven and Rosa conjoinly is that they both don't really beat to their own drum. Where I can see cogs turning in a lot of people's heads, here I am lacking what I use for reading people as town and that is individuality. They have that group mentality mindset and I am coming up with a lack of words as to how to describe them, but I just have a bad feeling about them when talking about their relation to my wagon.

However, I will say I am terrible with D1 reads. Which is why I do not talk much and also why I stay to the back. I need that papertrail and connections. I can find things if they are really overtly obvious, but all of D1 (to me) is just played with feels, gut, following your heart, and just hoping for the best. That's just a mentality of mine. There is now (on pg. 14) a vote trail which I want to follow and see how the votes on me came about and people's reasoning posts. Those hold the most weight as to finding scum on my wagon.

I have do not kn ow if I will be around by deadline. But based off just what I know regarding my wagon, I would lynch Maven. I am going to put my vote there and hope for that. I would also vote Rosa if it came down to it, but it is in 24 hours and this is SWF mafia haha. I would really like to keep playing especially because of the role I was given in this game and would like to go far with it considering how much work went into it. So, I may be a tad inactive, here and there, but I will not be replacing out.

Unvote
Vote: Maven89

Top Bottom