• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reverse Donkey Punch

JuniorToons

Smash Apprentice
I don't know if many people know this and if it's already known, I am sorry. Well anyways, I DK and I was kinda messing around to see what he can do when all of a sudden I did a Donkey Punch but turned around with it. Here is how I did it. I charged up my punch and the moment I pressed the "B" button I quickly turned the opposite direction and punched that way. I thought that was cool, because it can call for some mindgames and other stuff. Unlike the reverse Ganon punch or the reverse Falcon punch, you don't see DK turn around. It looks like DK is punching foward when all of a sudden he turned around with his punch.

Kri3o

Smash Apprentice
Hanging out with my badass dragon friends in Chica
I don't know if many people know this and if it's already known, I am sorry. Well anyways, I DK and I was kinda messing around to see what he can do when all of a sudden I did a Donkey Punch but turned around with it. Here is how I did it. I charged up my punch and the moment I pressed the "B" button I quickly turned the opposite direction and punched that way. I thought that was cool, because it can call for some mindgames and other stuff. Unlike the reverse Ganon punch or the reverse Falcon punch, you don't see DK turn around. It looks like DK is punching foward when all of a sudden he turned around with his punch.
Yeah this is alreadly known but thanks for posting it.:upsidedown:

Besides I learned this about 5 days ago.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
He means to run and press back right before you jump (RAR) and then reverse DK punch, so you turn around twice.
I would really like to see a video of that. It would probably give me chills

highandmightyjoe

Smash Ace
DRSASP

Double Reverse SuperArmor Shoulder Punch.

I have like a million of these. Every punch has a name and every time I hit one I yell out the name of it.

JuniorToons

Smash Apprentice
Hey I think I might've pulled the double reverse Donkey Punch today! It looked like I turned around for a reverse punch, but turned around again to double Donkey Punch. Oh and this weird thing happened today. I was playing against a Mario and when I Donkey Punched him, he used his cape and even though I did turn around he still got hit by my punch! LOL!

daisho

Smash Lord
Was he right on top of you? If so then it is because DK has a hitbox on his entire body. If not then it was the SA frames.

Chibi-Chan

Smash Journeyman
I still cant seem to get the Timing for this right... Fail ~_~

I always try it and end up jusr DK punching forward, what a waste... it works waaay different from other B move turns and stuff..

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
Stop hitting your opponent with normal punches. If it isn't reversed in some way or another it fails.

Crazy reversed 9 punches make people throw their controllers at me.

Top Bottom