• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-- Revenge of North Carolina: Brawl only thread --

xS A M U R A Ix

Smash Ace
NC has quickly become a community seperated by a divide. Many of the "ol G's" are stuck in melee and enjoy the game more, and others that are interested in brawl have been left out of the loop. I feel like this would be a good chance to start a new thread and that way the guys who are interested in melee can have their thread and not worry about the Brawl people, and vice versa.

Anyone is welcome hear as long as their interest is in finding matches and other players who are interested in Brawl, so please keep the drama to a minimum.

I'd also like to start a collection of everyone's information so we can set some matches up, online and off. With that said, here's the list. Just post up your info in this thread and I'll add it to the list.

NC BRAWL LOCATER

Raleigh

xS A M U R A Ix

Brawl FC: 1375-7197-6677
AIM name: xo JohnnyLOVE ox

umop ap!sdn
Brawl FC: 3480-2214-0610

Dark Hart

OmniOstrich
FC:3652-0277-5638
AIM:beenjammin4000

Durham

subzero3
Brawl FC: 1976-9815-2411
AIM name: SailorDoom3

Charlotte

East
Brawl FC: 1976-9852-1821
AIM/MSN/Yahoo/Windows Live: ddrfanmik@aol.com

I'veJihadIt
Brawl FC:
AIM name: IveJihadIt

LoZR

Mooresville

The Director
Brawl FC: 3007-7752-8284

Yeroc
Brawl FC: 3308-4214-9260
Aim Name: Yeroc 42 7

Wendell

Drunken_Dragon

Brawl FC:3179-6129-1791
Aim: DrunkenDragon825

Four Oaks

Seaofhunger
Brawl FC: 1547-5219-5170
Aim: Huntersea89

The Director

Smash Lord
First off I'd like to say that I have nothing against Melee. I think it's a great game, but its time has passed. As much as people wouldn't like to admit it, Brawl is the future.

With that said, here's my friend code:

3007-7752-8284

I'm usually online spectating, so if you're on and see me online don't hesitate to invite me into a game. (even tho Brawl's online sucks...oh well! it's still Smash!)

xS A M U R A Ix

Smash Ace
Added you to my friend list. Hope to see some more people in here soon, I might go around to some other sites and see if anyone else is interested.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I play Brawl and Melee, so I guess you could just add my stuff. Personally, I'd rather meet everyone in person and play them, but online is better than nothing sometimes.

The Director

Smash Lord
I'd rather meet everyone in person and play them, but online is better than nothing sometimes.
Exactly. Brawl's online isn't too good...but it's still playable.

Hey I've Jihad It, I'd be more than happy to go down to Charlotte to play some Smash. I go down there every weekend to play.

Speaking of, there's a place in Pineville starting up a Smash league. I plugged it in the other thread, but it got a lot of backlash from the elitists so I'll link to the thread:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=165577&highlight=gamefrog

There's little interest in it right now outside of the 15 or so people who were there last weekend that signed up, but I really think we can get it going. The place holding it is legit, so I'd really like to get it up and running.

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
Exactly. Brawl's online isn't too good...but it's still playable.

Hey I've Jihad It, I'd be more than happy to go down to Charlotte to play some Smash. I go down there every weekend to play.

That sounds good man, im tryin to get more people, we'll see what we can do about pineville.

Though if you want to , you can come over my place tomorrow (Friday ) around like 4 til like 10 or so because I gotta do some school work from saturday til wednesday .. but I want a lil break , so friday is good for me around those times

subzero3

Smash Rookie
What there is a melee group?! Ok Ok I digress I push forward with gaming not backwards forwards!

Kirbs is decent in Brawl, I shall move forward with brawl despite BS tripping...

Name: subzero3

FC: 1976-9815-2411

AIM: SailorDoom3

Anyone want to start getting together for a little bit of practice before the animazement tourny.

xS A M U R A Ix

Smash Ace
What there is a melee group?! Ok Ok I digress I push forward with gaming not backwards forwards!

Kirbs is decent in Brawl, I shall move forward with brawl despite BS tripping...

Name: subzero3

FC: I'm posting from work so I dunno, I'll edit this later

AIM: SailorDoom3

Anyone want to start getting together for a little bit of practice before the animazement tourny.
Yeah I'd be up for some gaming Kevin. I'll see who I can get in the Raleigh area that wants to play. Where would we do it at?

The Director

Smash Lord
Though if you want to , you can come over my place tomorrow (Friday ) around like 4 til like 10 or so because I gotta do some school work from saturday til wednesday .. but I want a lil break , so friday is good for me around those times
I'm supposed to go out to play Smash with some people tomorrow around that time, but the plans were a little shakey. I'll PM you with more info.

Malk

Smash Champion
The funniest **** in this thread is The Director snitching to Ali about how the elitists laughed at his little gamefrog league.

Does anyone else agree? :]

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
The funniest **** in this thread is The Director snitching to Ali about how the elitists laughed at his little gamefrog league.

Does anyone else agree? :]
I have to say that I agree. :chuckle:

But in relation to the thread, there's going to be a Brawl set-up at my smash fest if you guys are still interested. Also, if that Wake Tech tourney is Brawl, which it probably will be, I'll let you know and give you full details. Hope to see y'all at BEHR's, even though it's Melee!

ptown

Smash Ace
director, when do they have those team battles or whatever brawl events at that gamefrog?

i want to bring my friend and do some team battles!

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
I will mm anyone of you guys in brawl anytime, just let me know when and where. Dont worry i wont be practicing though, i traded in my copy over a month ago haha

xS A M U R A Ix

Smash Ace
I will mm anyone of you guys in brawl anytime, just let me know when and where. Dont worry i wont be practicing though, i traded in my copy over a month ago haha
I've actually heard a lot of good stuff about you, I'd love to get some games on. My *** is broke so no money matches right now but I'd still be up for games sometime if you wanted to come out to Raleigh. I'm thinking about trying to set up a gathering sometime for the NC Brawl people to come play at.

Corey, East, I've added both of you.

I have to say that I agree. :chuckle:

But in relation to the thread, there's going to be a Brawl set-up at my smash fest if you guys are still interested. Also, if that Wake Tech tourney is Brawl, which it probably will be, I'll let you know and give you full details. Hope to see y'all at BEHR's, even though it's Melee!
Where's / When's your smash fest at? If you're doin it in Raleigh I might try to make it out.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Where's / When's your smash fest at? If you're doin it in Raleigh I might try to make it out.
Well, it's at my house and if it happens it would be on May 10th. And I live in North Raleigh. It will be mostly Melee, but there'll be a Brawl set up thanks to Director. We'll also have a Melee Crew Battle on my BIG TV.

Malk

Smash Champion
Dark Hart where in Raleigh do you live?
I'll be back around the 20th, Karn and Knorr are already living there

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Dark Hart where in Raleigh do you live?
I'll be back around the 20th, Karn and Knorr are already living there
North Raleigh. I live in a development called Brassfield which is at the end of Six Forks near 540. About 10 minutes from Millbrook High and Fifteen from Wakefield High and Triangle Town Center. (I go to Wakefield, btw)

Malk

Smash Champion
Oh cool, my old house (which I might not be in for long anymore) is nestled right between falls of neuse, strickland and six forks so we're not far.

xS A M U R A Ix

Smash Ace
North Raleigh. I live in a development called Brassfield which is at the end of Six Forks near 540. About 10 minutes from Millbrook High and Fifteen from Wakefield High and Triangle Town Center. (I go to Wakefield, btw)
Wow, you live at most, maybe 5 minutes from me. I live off six forks on mount vernon rd.

Top Bottom