• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-- Revenge of North Carolina: Brawl only thread --

umop ap!sdn

Smash Rookie
Yo! Add me under Raleigh!

I've added everyone on the NC list to my friends roster, but you guys will probably beat me as I'm still trying to work out which characters I like. I'm thinking Snake, Olimar, and Marth, who I used in Melee, but with the online lag issues it's harder to play as Marth because he relies heavily on timing and spacing for the sweetspot.

Thanks!

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Yo! Add me under Raleigh!

I've added everyone on the NC list to my friends roster, but you guys will probably beat me as I'm still trying to work out which characters I like. I'm thinking Snake, Olimar, and Marth, who I used in Melee, but with the online lag issues it's harder to play as Marth because he relies heavily on timing and spacing for the sweetspot.

Thanks!
You live in Raleigh? Awesome, we should totally Smash sometime, dude.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
So with all the people in raleigh we should really do a smashfest/gathering sometime. Anyone got a place for it? >_<
I bet if we got enough ppl to talk to the Gamefrog staff at TTC mall we could get them to host/let us use their setups.

Also AIM:beenjammin4000 FC:3652-0277-5638

EDIT: forgot to add Im in Raleigh subs, about a half hour south

Malk

Smash Champion
samurai, man, pay attention!
we have massive gatherings in raleigh all the time
at karn's house, you've BEEN to one

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Melee though :dizzy:

We should talk to gamefrog and try to get a brawl tournament setup sometime. They'd be a good venue for it.
I know this thread is for Brawl, and I'm not trying to start something, but why can't we play both? At Smashfests and Gamefrog? It would bring more people in and strengthen the community.

xS A M U R A Ix

Smash Ace
Alright so Raleigh peeps interested in a Brawl gathering, I might be able to do one at my place. Yeroc wants to come down to get some games on with me, so I was thinking either wednesday or thursday. I have to run an online tournament wednesday at 8 but I guess I can run that while people play brawl or whatever if we do it then. Lemme know who's interested.

Karn only plays brawl now
like I said, pay attention, I've said this before
I thought you guys only played melee at gatherings or something now. All this stuff has me confused on who does what. You forget I don't really know anyone here yet x_x

Anyway if I'm welcome then I'll come out whenever these actually happen.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Alright so Raleigh peeps interested in a Brawl gathering, I might be able to do one at my place. Yeroc wants to come down to get some games on with me, so I was thinking either wednesday or thursday. .
I can't do either ****it =(
Im running my house (oldest of 6) until my parents get back late wednesday night from their 20th anniversary trip. Thursday I'm lifeguarding for some party.

weekends bro, weekends.

umop ap!sdn

Smash Rookie
How do you find out about these?

by the way, I added xsamurai, subzero, east, director, yeroc and drunken to my friends list. I really wanna play someone besides my friends (code for: I'm looking for a challenge).

Top Bottom