• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revelations 2012 - M2K Vs. DEHF

oksas

oak-sauce
anyone still in need of a melee partner? i'm pretty sub-par at the game but it would be fun nonetheless. so if anyone of equal/lesser skill level would like to team, that'd be swell

~BoscoMan~

Smash Apprentice
anyone still in need of a melee partner? i'm pretty sub-par at the game but it would be fun nonetheless. so if anyone of equal/lesser skill level would like to team, that'd be swell
would love to team with ya. not great myself but it would be a lotta fun

oksas

oak-sauce
you have yourself a deal. i'll go ahead and sign up through the website then!

D

Deleted member

I haven't gotten an updated list yet though i should have that within the next few days.
is it cool if i sign up after i see the list i know deadlines today but w/e

==

and theres no pot bonus for melee right? Not the biggest deal but if only 5 people registered then the 25 dollar venue fee really makes me not wanna go
==

and lets not make it 2+ days if theres only a few entrants pl0x

GinnTokki

Smash Rookie
Ah damn, I would really want to join for Brawl, Melee, Reach, and MW3. Too bad I'm so far away and not as good at Smash as I am at Reach and CoD :(

oksas

oak-sauce
i registered 23 minutes too late... forgive me mike :(

i was watching a speedrun and was suddenly like **** I FORGOT ABOUT REVELATIONS and then registered

ScizorVX

Smash Apprentice
is there like a confirmed player list? i want to make sure my registration went through.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
I haven't gotten forwarded a player list but will do so as soon as I receive it

@oksa, you're fine. thank you :)

Johnny, i responded to you on facebook.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Also,

It's really up to you guys if you want to finish it all on Saturday or go into Sunday. Sunday we should be able to include finals on the stream but if you guys don't care it's all good. Another reason is I know $25 is obviously steep for a one day tournament.

Regardless, we'll have Melee setups throughout the weekend. Let me know your opinions

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
I just registered, I forgot about signing up for this yesterday as AZ had a tournament going, my apologies.

It didn't give me any trouble when signing up so I hope I wasn't too late.

ScizorVX

Smash Apprentice
will pools be posted ahead of time like SKTAR? or be made at the venue the day of the tournament.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Hey guys, I was able to have registration extended to Thursday, August 16th.

I'll have pools up by Wednesday night, so ONLY entrants who registered by Tuesday August 15th will have their pools posted online. Everybody else will have to wait until the day of the tournament to see their pool.

Registration will also be taken at the door but the venue fee will be $40 for the three days.

I'll have an excel sheet of the current entrants posted up soon.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Also, i'd really like more feedback on Melee since only one person responded. Do you guys want to finish everything up on Saturday or do it on both days? I'm leaning towards one day but either way is fine.

Colin Mitchell

Smash Apprentice
Registered! =D I just wanna be able to play lotsa friendlies since I'm expecting to drown in pools. So either way with regards to 2 days/1 day. Stretched out tourney = less stress and potentially more hype.

Top Bottom