• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revelations 2012 - M2K Vs. DEHF

khepri

Smash Lord
I tried to register but got this error:

"This payment cannot be completed and your account has not been charged. Please contact your merchant for more information."

I would like more info.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Khepri, would you mind trying again? They said there have been registration prior and after you tried and are not aware of any issues. Let me know.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
I wanna see if I can put away all my doubts (and possible misconceptions) about this tournament real quick.

Am I reading this wrong, or is it 45 to pay for everything? (10 singles, 10 doubles, 25 venue)

That seems reasonable for a large-scale tournament such as SF/Marvel/Brawl, but melee is basically gonna be the size of a local. In fact, with prices like that, I'd be surprised if we even broke 20-25 entrants.

Can we just pay the spectator fee and enter melee at the venue?

Blubby

Smash Apprentice
i still need a teampartner, i play pretty good puff/fox/falco.. last german tournament almost 2nd place with my mate, but only made it 3rd place :(

and ice said im really good at teams :D

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Can I pay for doubles at the venue? I haven't found a partner yet :(

DeLux

Can I register for a doubles slot and team with a level 9 Luigi :D

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'd like a teammate, but I never have any idea who's going to SoCal tournaments. XD

:phone:

DeLux

pelca is looking for a team mate and he is really good.:reverse:
I actually tongue in cheek asked about ICs/Falco on AIB. While I'm pretty confident in my ICs, I'm not sure if I'm a high enough caliber player with my secondaries if he's entering with serious intents. I'd hate for him to travel all that way and get stuck with my ZSS without a healing or bucket gimmick >_>

Up to him more or less

Zigsta, who do you use in doubles?

Brandondorf9999

Smash Cadet
This thread is spam. You shouldn't have people pay for this. I found that spam is really an advertisement that contains money scams. Therefore, it should be either locked or removed from the site.

Top Bottom