• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revelations 2012 - M2K Vs. DEHF

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Small update on OP.

Singles AND doubles will be occurring for both Melee and Brawl. I'm hoping to secure a good amount of TV's for both games before this so we'll have plenty of time for casuals. I'll keep close tabs on this.

There will be a pot bonus for Brawl. It will be $2,000 for Brawl singles and $500 for Brawl doubles. This will be distributed consistently with the payouts listed in the OP.

Online registration will be mandatory for tournament entrants. Spectators can register at the door.

I'm looking to do two rounds of pools for each game, depending on the amount of entrants of course. I am also considering doing bracket pools opposed to this but need to figure some things out before hand.

I should have a complete update for you all by the end of the week which will include rule sets, full scheduling, online registration, and travel information

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Hello everyone,

Please do not register yet, i think we're having issues with the site. From what I see all options on the registration page only lead to "spectator passes" in paypal. I should have this fixed by this weekend.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
I already suggested it to you Mike, but it'd be so amazing if you could get a fighting game community commentator like James Chen to commentate with a smash commentator on the stream. I think that'd help promote smash as a game quite well.

DRN

Smash Lord
Kismet and I are going to try to go to this. Just figuring out cheapest prices for transportation.

:phone:

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Any chance melee is going to have a pot bonus as well?

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Not at this point unless huge numbers occur.

Sorry for the lack of update guys, been unable to reach Revelations about registration. i'll keep everyone updated.

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
August isn't that far. Need rules and pricing. Would also appreciate an update on the # of TVs you're able to secure for Melee.

I feel like FC is at or around this date, though, so there's a slim chance for Melee heavy-hitters.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Got registration worked out. Melee and Brawl (singles and doubles) should be able to be selected in the drop down menu under the Pro Division area by tonight.

The price structure is as followed:

Melee 1v1 - $10
Melee 2v2 - $10 ($20 per team)
Bralw 1v1 - $10
Brawl 2v2 - $10($20 per team)
One time venue fee (friday - sunday) - $25

To Register:
Go to http://www.tournamentlegacy.com/pro-division
Click Register
Input your information
Select the tournaments you wish to enter under the drop down menu
*If registering for 2v2, PLEASE include your teammate in the comments section*
Click registration confirmation.

I have 40 confirmed CRT's at this point (with room for many more). I'll keep everyone updated as it comes.

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
I have 40 confirmed CRT's at this point (with room for many more). I'll keep everyone updated as it comes.
Oh my god, are you serious?

Ugh, why does this have to be so close to FC?

Time to start advertising this to everyone I know.

[15:52] Joseph Marquez: yeah ill prob go
[15:52] Joseph Marquez: no reason for me not 2 go

$45 is pretty cheap for locals. Arian, are you going to this? It's the week after FC. If so can our carpool (it'll probably be Ben, me, Jocelyn and someone else) house with you so we don't have to drive 90 minutes round trip each day? :)

Of course if some OOS players fly in and need housing, they > us, but for now I may as well ask. =P

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Hey, Mike, I already paid/signed up or whatever. I forgot to put my teammate in the comments section, and I also didn't see Melee sign-ups on the drop-down menu of events. Is there a way to re-do my confirmation?

Also, what's the real difference between Pro and Pro-Am?

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
I think Jesson meant for Registration.

We're having some trouble contacting our webmaster is all. Sorry about that guys.
I'll let you know when it's up, it shouldn't be any later than tomorrow.

Blubby

Smash Apprentice
there's a possibilty that i come (im from austria, not australia) since im visiting a friend in missoula and one in Los angeles... though i need some help organizing trains/busses in the us >_<.

Guess i will take a flight to Washington (either Seatlle or Spokane, they seem the cheapest and i will spend my last days in Missoula) and i would be happy if somebody let me join their carpool or will go by train/bus with me (whatever cheaper is).

Pls PM me.

E: btw, actual smashername is kiw1 and i play melee

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
there's a possibilty that i come (im from austria, not australia) since im visiting a friend in missoula and one in Los angeles... though i need some help organizing trains/busses in the us >_<.

Guess i will take a flight to Washington (either Seatlle or Spokane, they seem the cheapest and i will spend my last days in Missoula) and i would be happy if somebody let me join their carpool or will go by train/bus with me (whatever cheaper is).

Pls PM me.

E: btw, actual smashername is kiw1 and i play melee
Just to let you know, I think if anyone from washington is coming, they'd be flying, because it's something like a 16-18 hour car drive to Los Angeles.

Blubby

Smash Apprentice
ah ok, lol distances look so much smaller on google maps.. ridicilous for an european :p

thank you btw. Still i would appreciate if somebody from there could contact me, because it would be a lot easier to travel with someone

Top Bottom