• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**RESULTS** Foxy's Bromonthly #1 - Raleigh NC - Feb 7 - Melee & Brawl+

Foxy

Smash Master
Mask and Greensboro: I don't think you'll have issues being back on time, plans are to close up at probably 9 or 10 PM, not sure which yet (obviously I prefer 10). So no worries.

L-so dis sheet eez gona b 2 gud

Foxy

Smash Master
it's pretty sexy, also ganon's fair is good now. and vilt gets crazy kirby crombos.

also gais do you mind if i make this all cheesy psuedo-professional?

i wanna like number the televisions and keep the stations organized and in use, etc.

i want to feel loved.

Foxy

Smash Master
hells yeah, and i think vilt wants in on those too.

we should have a television for falcon dittoes after the tournament.

NC IS GONNA KNOW THIS MATCHUP SO GOOD JUST HOW IT SHOULD BE

go to west coast and raype some falcons.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
I doubt I'll make this. I'm scheduled at work, but I'd like to go. The Brawl+ codes have been mega updated lately, and I've got a bunch of stuff you all might like. Let me know if you're interested and I can hook you up with a phenomenal codeset (though it may or may not have Melee AD in it - that said, I'm all about the new dash dancing and dash cancel codes. You'd swear it's all they needed to do to fix the **** game).

Foxy

Smash Master
Haha, yeroc, foxy knows what he's doing with brawl+.
Actually, it's been a month or two since I've updated my codes. I was going to check out any news soon obviously (can't run a tournament without it) but I'm glad to have anyone update me.

I doubt I'll make this. I'm scheduled at work, but I'd like to go. The Brawl+ codes have been mega updated lately, and I've got a bunch of stuff you all might like. Let me know if you're interested and I can hook you up with a phenomenal codeset (though it may or may not have Melee AD in it - that said, I'm all about the new dash dancing and dash cancel codes. You'd swear it's all they needed to do to fix the **** game).
Dash dancing and dash cancel? Sexy. Thanks for reminding me to get new codes, I'll hook myself up with them and update the OP. Still though, give me the codeset you're talking about, lemme know what's in it, and I'll try it out if it sounds good.

Foxy

Smash Master
http://www.codecrater.com/brawlplus/Brawl_.txt

What's in the URL looks a lot better then in the OP.

Especially because (this is what Bill told me) you can't use Olimar at all with the Melee AD hack on.
Looks like good stuff.

Yeah, Olimar's recovery is definitely harder because he can't avoid any off-stage edgeguards until he gets closer to the edge (obviously with melee airdodge he can airdodge up onto the state). Doesn't make him completely worthless, but it's really tough.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Edit: Beaten to the punch...

I won't go into it here, but I've really gotten over the MAD code. The game doesn't need it to be better, IMO. But I don't wanna start a debate. If you wanna use the most recent version in Kupo's topic, then that's fine. I'll still send you the stuff I got in a PM if you'd like.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Foxy said:
Yeah, Olimar's recovery is definitely harder because he can't avoid any off-stage edgeguards until he gets closer to the edge (obviously with melee airdodge he can airdodge up onto the state). Doesn't make him completely worthless, but it's really tough.
Bill said that all of Olimar's pikmin get desynched when he air dodges/wavedashes, so you couldn't use any moves that involve Pikmin (almost all of them).

Top Bottom