• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**RESULTS** Foxy's Bromonthly #1 - Raleigh NC - Feb 7 - Melee & Brawl+

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Rawfuls, would you be able to go Gboro?

Mask, would you have to leave early?

Malk, would you still be willing to take me if I drove to Gboro?

BEHR, do you wanna go?

CJ, where you at????

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I want Mask to go too.

I'd like CJ to go, but I dunno if he fell off the planet or what.

Oh, and I'm makin sure everyone can get a ride there Vilt. I'll ride with you if Malk decides to hate me by then, or if something gets worked out by everyone. I like all of Gboro, so I'm fine with whoever.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
lol guys. I don't have to be home that early. We just have to be on our way home by 10ish or close to 11ish.. isn't that reasonable?

Vilt

Smash Lord
Well knowing CJ he never goes anywhere so dont expect him. Zero might ride with me, so if i dont take Mike you can ride with us bro.

Vilt

Smash Lord
If we do leave that late mask you won't be home till like midnight - 1am o.o

that cool with your momz?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
So did CJ quit or what?

Close to 11...we'd have to leave at what? 9:30 or 10:00. I guess I'd have to leave around then if I'm coming home that night, but I don't wanna. XD

I'd rather stay out, come back and crash in Gboro, then ride home from Gboro Sunday.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
If we do leave that late mask you won't be home till like midnight - 1am o.o

that cool with your momz?
If we leave at 10, I'll be in Greensboro by 11:30ish, which is fine. If it's a little later it isn't that big of a deal. I seriously doubt Foxy's mom let us stay until that time anyway, last time she wanted us out at 6:45.

I really want to go though. If you have to leave an hour earlier for me, is it really that big of a deal? Jeez. I have rules, I'm sorry.

Vilt

Smash Lord
If we all done with everything that is cool but I dont want anyone riding with us to have to feel rushed when playing matches.

Last time we left that eariler cause they had a movie night planned. I think we will be there past 7 this time.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Haha ok.

I'm goin Mario whole tourney.

But not really. I am playin lots of Mario and Marth this tourney to test some things though.

Maybe if you pull up a pants leg I'll go Falco or Fox though. =p

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
If we all done with everything that is cool but I dont want anyone riding with us to have to feel rushed when playing matches.

Last time we left that eariler cause they had a movie night planned. I think we will be there past 7 this time.
Well, PP will ride with Malk, and we won't be rushed.

I know we'll probably be there past 7 this time, but I'm saying I doubt his parents will want us there all night.

Everyone riding with us just needs to know that we'd be leaving at a certain time, then there won't be a rush. But like I said, I doubt the tourney will run very late anyway.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Haha ok.

I'm goin Mario whole tourney.

But not really. I am playin lots of Mario and Marth this tourney to test some things though.

Maybe if you pull up a pants leg I'll go Falco or Fox though. =p
Im going Mario ;-;

Vilt

Smash Lord
Nope. Foxy's sister likes the big dudes. Rawfuls and me are all she needs. xD Behr is too underweight xD

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Actually.......I COULD get the Kids and bring them to Gboro, where Malk could fit us in his car (hopefully) and drive us to Raleigh, but that's a stretch, and entirely up to him.....and me if my parents don't find out I'm trying to drive a little extra lately for them.

Not verrry likely though.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
actually.......i Could Get The Kids And Bring Them To Gboro, Where Malk Could Fit Us In His Car (hopefully) And Drive Us To Raleigh, But That's A Stretch, And Entirely Up To Him.....and Me If My Parents Don't Find Out I'm Trying To Drive A Little Extra Lately For Them.

Not Verrry Likely Though.
Do It Kevin

Do It!

Top Bottom