• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**RESULTS** Foxy's Bromonthly #1 - Raleigh NC - Feb 7 - Melee & Brawl+

metaXzero

Smash Champion
I'll try and maybe succeed in coming here.

Question about Brawl+; are you using the Auto-L-cancel hack or the manual L-cancel. IIRC, manual L-cancel hack is ackward in its current state...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hi Karn.

I'm talking to you on AIM. =p

Darn, that means I'm numr 3 on DS rankings!!!! Ali and I never did get to do our 100 c0cks DSMM...

Spoon

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I actually have crewmates this time around, so if I can convince them not to go to a Brawl tourney on the same day, we'll be making our debut :D

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Darn, that means I'm numr 3 on DS rankings!!!! Ali and I never did get to do our 100 c0cks DSMM...
Yeah, she pretty much came outta nowhere and BAM! number 1.

Prophecy fulfilled

The way she implements ball-cradling and orgasm cancels into her game is completely unique. She's definitely progressing the meta-game.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
But I invented the G spot lock! I never get a boost for building on solid foundations and clawing my way through the unknown.

I think the panel may be biased....

Foxy

Smash Master
I'll try and maybe succeed in coming here.

Question about Brawl+; are you using the Auto-L-cancel hack or the manual L-cancel. IIRC, manual L-cancel hack is ackward in its current state...
I have the manual L-cancel, since it's a bit annoying to just hand lagless aerials to noobs, but I too think that auto is better and everyone coming should be able to L-cancel manually if they had to, anyways. I'll definitely change it to auto if people say that want it (I know karn does).

What's the opinion?

I really wanna come to this but it's so **** far away...I spend summers in Lexington though and that would cut the drive in half if not more. Maybe then =(
It's cool, you'd just steal my money anyways.

Malk

Smash Champion
yeah change it to auto, I'll enter this even though I'll prolly get *****.

If I come
which is looking more likely every time I think about it :/
sorry greeneesboroe

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Unless LoZR or PP or Ali came, then Malk would win

But wait for more people info before you officailly change the Auto/Manual thing. 2 people isn't sufficient enough to decide a majority vote.

Foxy

Smash Master
Unless LoZR or PP or Ali came, then Malk would win

But wait for more people info before you officailly change the Auto/Manual thing. 2 people isn't sufficient enough to decide a majority vote.
It's like 4 people.

Anyways, it's not even a big deal, makes a small difference in gameplay for good players. The manual one really is awkward, especially with the auto-fastfalling.

Malk

Smash Champion
Yeah I just remember hating the manual L - cancel. The timing was just ****ed up.

ALSO I dunno why I'm using this thread for it but NEBS I really want a rematch in a tourney, I played so badly against you. No real johns at all, I just wasn't even thinking about the match at all.

ALSO foxysis get at me

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
yeah change it to auto, I'll enter this even though I'll prolly get *****.

If I come
which is looking more likely every time I think about it :/
sorry greeneesboroe
BEHR, Mask, Vilt, Zero, CJ, are you guys considering going now too? Doesn't matter to me either way, especially since Malk offered to drive me from Gboro to this. =p

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
i cant go i has to work T.T but if bromonthlies turn out to actually be monthlies good **** guys im lookn forward to them

Foxy

Smash Master
No real johns at all, I just wasn't even thinking about the match at all.
at all at all at all at all at all at all at all at all at all at all at all at all

Brawl+ seems pointless to me. Why not just play Melee?
srsly.
Would you rather play regular Brawl? I don't see how Brawl+ can't be justified if vanilla Brawl is in almost every tournament.

Most importantly, it needs a test run. Nobody has held a tournament with it. It's really quite good, with the new cast and movesets combined with better physics. Certainly not a clone of Melee.

ITS FCUN FUN BNUB

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
BEHR, Mask, Vilt, Zero, CJ, are you guys considering going now too? Doesn't matter to me either way, especially since Malk offered to drive me from Gboro to this. =p
I'd rather have the fest here. But if everyone else wants to go to this instead, I'll come for sure.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Brawl+ seems pointless to me. Why not just play Melee?
srsly.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO true

Would you rather play regular Brawl? I don't see how Brawl+ can't be justified if vanilla Brawl is in almost every tournament.

Most importantly, it needs a test run. Nobody has held a tournament with it. It's really quite good, with the new cast and movesets combined with better physics. Certainly not a clone of Melee.

ITS FCUN FUN BNUB
He's rather play Melee

Foxy

Smash Master
HEY AUSTIN I'M GOING!

It's Curran BTW.
Sweet dewd, I didn't know you were on smashboards! Looking forward to seeing you there. I guess it's not very far for you. XD

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO true

He's rather play Melee
I'd rather play play Melee too, that's why it's the main tournament and this is on the side. ALSO, Brawl+ is great for bringing Brawlers into Melee, since they can already play it (they already know movesets, general combos, doesn't take much for them to get used to it). So, I'm having it for the same reasons people usually have Brawl, but it's better.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Don't hate lol.

I'm pickin up Mask and BEHR and bringin them if all else fails/they wanna go cuz the original plan for this trip was to see Gboro, and I'd be a jerk if I just stepped out on them now.

It would also means that I probably wouldn't be bringin the Kids though...

Vilt

Smash Lord
I'm going. One thing tho. I'm not bringing Mask if we have to leave early due to mom johns. I love your mom but I wanna smash till foxy has to drag my fat *** out of his basement. :O

Also I think we should have a tourney for Foxy's sis. :D

BEHR

Smash Hero
Don't hate lol.

I'm pickin up Mask and BEHR and bringin them if all else fails/they wanna go cuz the original plan for this trip was to see Gboro, and I'd be a jerk if I just stepped out on them now.

It would also means that I probably wouldn't be bringin the Kids though...
Road Trip?

Vilts Car and Malks car?

If Vilt goes?

Top Bottom