• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**RESULTS** Foxy's Bromonthly #1 - Raleigh NC - Feb 7 - Melee & Brawl+

Foxy

Smash Master
$10 bucks says I give up before I finish one match because I find it so boring. Wanna know why? Because I played Brawl+ at the last billfest, and got bored before I finished one match. Brawl+ still has the word Brawl in it.
DERRRRRRRRRP OLD BRAWL+ WAS OLD

seriously.

longer dashdance + dash canceling + no auto sweet spot ledges + lagless edges + faster combos + not stupid jumping + everything

Foxy

Smash Master
Ok, so I'm going to delete the premade package, and everything on my SD, but I leave the "private" "wii" and "title" folders in the SD; afterwards, I will just re-download the package and try it on my wii one more time.
okay, although you can delete all those folders too because they come with the package.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I hope there is more Melee hype then Brawl+ Hype.

:'(

and are we recording more Melee then Brawl+?

Foxy

Smash Master
they're going on at different times so tourney stuff will be recorded for both... i'd like to get more brawl+ though because obviously there are ZERO tournament vids available for it.

all money matches for both games will be recorded though.

Foxy

Smash Master
dark hart, you can't criticize something you HAVEN'T EVER PLAYED

seriously bro

seriously

bro

come over like friday and play it and see

Malk

Smash Champion
bros are cool but
ok you're right

not like I don't have enough d for the both of you

Ashieteru

Smash Rookie
I can imagine foxy's sis now scurrying behind me when any of you get close since it seems I'm the only one with out an interest or **** mode installed >.>.

Top Bottom