• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**RESULTS** Foxy's Bromonthly #1 - Raleigh NC - Feb 7 - Melee & Brawl+

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I didn't know that was possible.

I'll make sure to pick awesome songs then >_>

You can't go over the amount of songs there to start with, right?

And you can make 2 .gct's if the first one runs out of space, right?

kupo15

Smash Hero
Yeah, I do think that better teching would be an improvement, certainly if it helps the infinite locks.
Yea and even if you rather have a smaller tech window the mechanic needs to be changed. If I understand how it works from what PW told me its like this:

hitxxxxxx000xxxxxGround

x= places where you can't tech
0= Places where you can tech
Red=laser locking occurs
ground=hit the ground
So it appears like there is a space inbetween where you can tech and hitting the ground which is where the locking happens to occur. Way to go nintendo..
Yes, by edge canceling I meant "ledge canceling," I suppose, I think the terms are synonymous. I mean using an aerial near the edge of a platform or stage with momentum and that momentum pushing you over the edge of the platform even if you're still in the landing lag from the aerial (unlike the stop that happens in Brawl right now).
I don't know how possible this is. It seems like it would end up with a massive amount of code lines.

Also, you may want to edit your OP by removing the "we need help bringing the SD cards" part and you might want to actually list the codes you are using in a quote. I know its a lot and a pain but just a suggestion. This is exciting! I hope people have a blast!

Vilt

Smash Lord
it better be. and one more thing. to use your codeset i just download the .gct file and pop it in the folder? i'm new to this hacking thing

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Those last 3-4 pages were not really fun to read, just weird, except for IHOP ****** and random DH hate and Malk being a bro and some guy being the next urban ninja.

Sorry Itch, schoooool johns. Need tourniez.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Ut oh... DID U SAY MUNEYZ... us N!ggah's like Muneyz... and drugs... and boat's and ho's...

I think i should come 2 a tourney once in my life... i've never been to one of these tourneyz b4

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Ut oh... DID U SAY MUNEYZ... us N!ggah's like Muneyz... and drugs... and boat's and ho's...

I think i should come 2 a tourney once in my life... i've never been to one of these tourneyz b4

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Yeroc can you post your new codeset when you're done?

I just finished my Music hack. 249 lines O_O. Haven't gotten to try it yet :/ the max is 256 lines so I'm good right?

Foxy

Smash Master
I'll take my codeset and use the new hitstun code to free up some space, then add back in the individual pokemon engine. Then I'll rehost it for everyone.

Wait, isn't the hitstun included in the merger? How can it be shortened?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Yay Foxy!

I'll use yours over Yerocs then, cuz I'm used to yours and haven't tried Yerocs yet :(

...But since apparently you don't know what to do, nvm. <_<

Btw, yerocs merger code was only 102 lines and yours was 108. I think his is more efficient then yours.

Foxy

Smash Master
I'm not sure what the difference is, because I pretty much built from his. The merger in the official thread is 107 lines...

You may want to give his a go (from the text he posted on page 8), he says he used all of my values. As long as the values are the same, you should try it. I assume it has all the same mods (just different CSS).

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I can't try it until tomorrow anyway, my friend is the one with the SD Card/Wii to play it on.

I'll try his out and let you know, though.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
My merger code was actually more recent than the one in the topic OP. That one has something in it that doesn't actually do anything, IIRC. Of course, tomorrow once they fix everything then it'll all be much shorter. So I'm just gonna wait until everything gets straightened out.

Foxy

Smash Master
bawrwabrjsaghruifbasfj this got pushed to the bottom of page 1

because all those other states nobody cares about are making hundreds of mini-threads about housing and rides and wanna-be power rankings

they just wanna be like us NC cool kids

Top Bottom