• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Respect My Shine: The Fox Boards Combo Video *read OP*

shinato91

Smash Apprentice
YAY! I was thinking on posting here yesterday and try to revive this lol

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
ok, i found a friend with a tv tuner that can capture my combos,

i'm going to start getting replays and other crap collected and spend a day capturing them all when i have a chance.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
yeah thats fine,but sometimes my wii doesnt get the replays,itd be much easier if you could put ur replays on an sd card then send them to me, if not no problem

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
I got 2 replays saved saved in brawl SD format, any one that can capture them get in contact with me so we can get work done on this freaking video.

Tanman2333

Smash Cadet
When is the video going to be finished? Also a lot of people don't respect fox because they say all they do is dairs and grabs, also they think they are boring to fight against

Lightning93

Smash Champion
^ I believe work for the video hasn't even started.

And that disrespect I think existed only at the beginning of Brawl's release. I think it's changed a lot more, yet Fox is so under-repped I barely hear any opinion's about him anymore.

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
ok, light made a freaking epic mini intro, i'm willing to send all of the footage i have from my tech combo vids and recently posted matches to any one who can use them.

(also willing to maybe make a mini version of myself as a section for the video)

Top Bottom