• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resist the New World Order (Nov 20th, 2010) Daphne,AL - MS, North FL, LA confirmed!

ragnarock

Smash Lord
That sucks man, but hopefully you show. But if you don't, i'm sure i'll see you again soon.

Zone

Smash Champion
So far Tropical Taco, Dr.NastyTime, ****** are surely coming with me

pritch hasn't answered my texts so oh well.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Hype for LA, we takin top 3 in Brawl.
LA WILL NOT get top 3..But who would top 3 be lol? besides hyro and maybe jnig? is your #1 confirmed going yet?

@ragnarock: its looking like LA will have there own crew. Then it looks like your AL crew(south alabama?) is good to go. then of course NFL shouullld have one. i think reflex billy and kismet and elev8 can be there own crew if they want lol

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
LA WILL NOT get top 3..But who would top 3 be lol? besides hyro and maybe jnig? is your #1 confirmed going yet?

@ragnarock: its looking like LA will have there own crew. Then it looks like your AL crew(south alabama?) is good to go. then of course NFL shouullld have one. i think reflex billy and kismet and elev8 can be there own crew if they want lol
ME KNICCA!!!

Didn't hear from Lee so I'm pretty sure he's not coming. Our carpools gonna be me, hyro, jnig, batto, and curlz. We're down for crews too we'll be team LA. Pretty hyped up for this so ya'll better come from the woodworks to this tourney. Tell mah du aloha to come to this too.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
This is right around the corner guys, xD hope this ends up beings another success for the Mobile crew.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
This is right around the corner guys, xD hope this ends up beings another success for the Mobile crew.
Thanks man, I wish you could make it.

@skater- i might make it 3v3, it just depends on everybody else.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
So far Tropical Taco, Dr.NastyTime, ****** are surely coming with me

pritch hasn't answered my texts so oh well.
Are you guys crashing with me the night before? I'm going to hold another smashfest.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Lee said he's interested in coming but might not have a ride. He probably just doesn't want to take everyone's money. ;]

Curlz

Smash Lord
We tried to fit more than the amount we should have to MLG Dallas. We are NOT doing that again. >.<

However, you should get in touch with Jio, Griff, so he'll let you know if people drop out or not.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
1 week away hype.So rag or Jin. google maps says its an hour to get here. is that about right?just wanna make sure gas is right

ragnarock

Smash Lord
1 week away hype.So rag or Jin. google maps says its an hour to get here. is that about right?just wanna make sure gas is right
Yeah it about and hour depending how you drive. Jin, Drew, and Brannon may come for the smashfest. I always hit the club the nite before a tourney to relax and get my mind off of it.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Yeah, like 26-28. If it gets to 30 were gonna do pools. I think 26, 28 is ok for straight brackets.

Top Bottom