• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resist the New World Order (Nov 20th, 2010) Daphne,AL - MS, North FL, LA confirmed!

J.rudolph

Smash Apprentice
I would come to this tourney and **** all of you noobs with my god-tier gannondorf. sike! I havent played brawl or melee in years i think lol. It seems like a lot of people are showing up for this. Even though its not a main part of this event, i heard there might be a extra TV with SF(street Fighter) or another game? I completly SUCK at smash but i might come and support this ,since its so close and if i can ESCAPE my job. i might be able to bring a TV for the tourney or SF or something, Maybe.

Does rice still have one of the biggest ***** in florida? He did back when i played lol

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Rice still go Ham even though he never wanna play with us.

Horray for smashfest tomorrow :D
gotta win a lot.

Ayo jiN! snake is cake for my D3

also ragnarock gotta work out that wario so i can bet Jnig in our MM word :p

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I would come to this tourney and **** all of you noobs with my god-tier gannondorf. sike! I havent played brawl or melee in years i think lol. It seems like a lot of people are showing up for this. Even though its not a main part of this event, i heard there might be a extra TV with SF(street Fighter) or another game? I completly SUCK at smash but i might come and support this ,since its so close and if i can ESCAPE my job. i might be able to bring a TV for the tourney or SF or something, Maybe.

Does rice still have one of the biggest ***** in florida? He did back when i played lol
Whateva you played melee/brawl yesterday!! Your already starting play mind games.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'll be home at 2pm. txt me when you guys get to town. (850) 287-4027

Bring some set ups too. I've got about 7 TVs ready to go.

J.rudolph

Smash Apprentice
I know this might be a stretch, but uhh does anyone have brawl+? im only accepting "yes" right now so yea good ahead and post those "yes"s. im serious i really would like to play that if anyone could bring it.i saw on the website for it, that u could get brawl + without modding ur cube now. just download the file on ur sd card an ur set.

also this has nothing to do with smash but i might be taking some money from u chumps in SF4(if its there) yea i play for HOUSE NOTES!!!! my *****

Sariku

Smash Master
So I can just bring a solid $25 dollars devoted to the tournament? (5 Entry, 10 Melee Singles, 10 Melee Doubles) That would make me set, right?
Also, skaterbaj. if I have to play you again, I'll be sure to Falcon Punch you out of Falco's Illusion for the win again :p

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
So I can just bring a solid $25 dollars devoted to the tournament? (5 Entry, 10 Melee Singles, 10 Melee Doubles) That would make me set, right?
Also, skaterbaj. if I have to play you again, I'll be sure to Falcon Punch you out of Falco's Illusion for the win again :p
When did we play sariku?????

Also shoutouts to the smashfest tonight. Ragnarock helped me realize i still gotta play patient.

Crew batttle was fun Pcola>Mobile crew :D

Sariku

Smash Master

Also shoutouts to the smashfest tonight. Ragnarock helped me realize i still gotta play patient.

If you're the Peach/Falco player who went by Skaterboi, then we played at Ryker's tournament in the hotel in Mobile-ish area (near the Waffle House, sorry for ****ty descriptions), or at the tournament in the college area that Ragnarok hosted. I'm pretty positive it's the latter.

ragnarock

Smash Lord

Yeah you guys did win. But you forgot to mention the conditions we put ourselves under to make it even........ h@ll, i throw it out there. Me and jin didn't play our mains, we took ram, who don't even play brawl. It was 5 on 6, and we told you guys too pick the person to play twice and the had to play a different character. But even with these I felt like we could have won. But somebody dropped the ball(someone form my crew), they said they where playing with a player when the shouldn't have. I don't know if i can believe them or not. Thats what like vegeta did when he let cell turn perfect. So if you purposely sandbagged, that was the worst decision you could have made. DON'T EVER SANDBAG IN CREWS IT WASN'T EVEN YOUR MAIN, MEANING YOU HAD TO TRY EVEN HARDER. I don't believed you sandbagged. Until you show me different the next crew battle then I'll believe you. I had to vent that out. But GG guys, can't wait for the next crew battle at Manko's smashfest. Thanks for letting us come over Joe!

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
ha that wasnt me sariku i dont play peach?

i didnt sandbag ragnarock? after i got you with that fmash early you almost came back and reversed 3stocked me :/

ragnarock

Smash Lord
ha that wasnt me sariku i dont play peach?

i didnt sandbag ragnarock? after i got you with that fmash early you almost came back and reversed 3stocked me :/
I wasn't talking about you skater, the person was on my team. He said he was sandbagging, that almost pissed me off. I can count on 1 hand how many times i sandbagged since i've been playing smash. And sandbagging is disrespectful and if you lose sandbagging, you can't say "o, i lost because i was sangbagging." NO ONE IS GOING TO BELIEVE YOU. But i wasn't you or nobody from your crew.
uhh i guess ill go ahead and quote my own self here.

so yea, who was on the teams for the crews?
Mobile crew- Jin, Ryker, Rag, Ram, and Brannon x2. In that order.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Thanks to everyone that came over last night, glad you could make it out. I'll be doing it again on the 19th for sure, but I'd probably be free for any time before then as well.

crew battles were fun. I just wish Holy and Ruse were around so we could have had 3 different original crews instead of a mix & match of 2.

jinkogunai

Smash Apprentice
yea thanks for having the fest manko. good stuff.

it's all good about crews bein mixed. personally, im down with swirl, lol

jinkogunai

Smash Apprentice
So uh whats up with project M? anybody got it, o brawl + at least? Also will there be a extra TV setup? Street Fighter? Tatsunoko? holla back

I'm sure we can setup some TV's for freeplay and I'll be able to bring a 360 for ssf4, tekken 6, blaz blue 2, and generally whatever game you want on play on it (granted that we have it). Also, I'll also see about having a wii setup just for freeplay, but it depends on how many setups we have. I'm confident that we'll have enough and we do have a copy of tatsunoko on hand. I don't have the brawl game mods (b++, b--, or proj m), so if you can find someone thath as it, that shouldn't be a problem having it played there.

My only request is for you to byoc for the 360 as some people inject steroids into their fingers for certain games.

also this has nothing to do with smash but i might be taking some money from u chumps in SF4(if its there) yea i play for HOUSE NOTES!!!! my *****

I'll money match you if you want. I'm no chump so you may not take my money. I've been meaning to play some good matches for ssf. Who do you play?

J.rudolph

Smash Apprentice
I'm sure we can setup some TV's for freeplay and I'll be able to bring a 360 for ssf4, tekken 6, blaz blue 2, and generally whatever game you want on play on it (granted that we have it). Also, I'll also see about having a wii setup just for freeplay, but it depends on how many setups we have. I'm confident that we'll have enough and we do have a copy of tatsunoko on hand. I don't have the brawl game mods (b++, b--, or proj m), so if you can find someone thath as it, that shouldn't be a problem having it played there.

My only request is for you to byoc for the 360 as some people inject steroids into their fingers for certain games.

I'll money match you if you want. I'm no chump so you may not take my money. I've been meaning to play some good matches for ssf. Who do you play?
the same people i always beat you with

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I think we really shouldn't have any freeplay til singles in brawl are in the semi-finals Jin. Thanks to manko we might have 8 maybe 10 t.v's. We are going to need all of them, and the people who are goin to come for melee, I have intentions on letting them have there t.v's. If we have 10 t.v's then i can see freeplay on whatever game goin down. This based on the tourney STARTING ON TIME, And what tourney have you've ever been to that started on time. Most likely we might be pressed for time, And I wanta do crews. So if we have the time Jin, I don't see nothing wrong with anythang else being played. And if we have enough t.v's. Brawl and Melee come 1st.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Is it just you in manko coming or some of those guys going to come we met at the smashfest?

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I know a few of them are interested. I haven't heard from Ruse or Holy lately, but hopefully they'll be ready to go by then too.

On the plus side, with drummer and Rice not coming we can actually start on time.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I want to go. I don't really have a plan so far. I'm just trying to see if anyone from where I live is interested in going. I'd like to get a carpool going from my area and stuff.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
maybe at some point.

for now I'm still moving and setting up stuff in the new apartment. As of last night, we've started living here instead of the old one.

Top Bottom