• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Remaining Characters Unlockable Through Wii U Transfer

Momaster12

Smash Cadet
Why should they have the same rosters? Should MK7 get an update that adds all of MK8s tracks and features just because MK8 came out later on a different console? Do you see how silly it sounds?
There are a few reasons why that it just plain wrong. Sakurai and other Nintendo reps of constantly reaffirmed that the 3DS and Wii U versions would have the same characters for one. Two, these two games are being released and even advertised as fairly similar games, if not the same games, just one is portable. Three, it would be kinda unfair to the owners of a particular game to not have some characters just because they couldn't or didn't want to buy a Wii U or 3DS JUST to play those few characters. Four, MK7 and MK8 are two totally separate games released at different times with no connections between the two, at all.

The Wii U connectivity to unlock characters does seem kinda unfair which I think is why people are talking more about DLC. I personally think that there will be both. Maybe Wii U owners just get the characters sooner by connecting and other users have to wait like a week or two to get them. I think that's a pretty fair trade for the loyal fans that purchased two of the most likely VERY similar games.

NintendoSmashBrother

Smash Cadet
There are a few reasons why that it just plain wrong. Sakurai and other Nintendo reps of constantly reaffirmed that the 3DS and Wii U versions would have the same characters for one. Two, these two games are being released and even advertised as fairly similar games, if not the same games, just one is portable. Three, it would be kinda unfair to the owners of a particular game to not have some characters just because they couldn't or didn't want to buy a Wii U or 3DS JUST to play those few characters. Four, MK7 and MK8 are two totally separate games released at different times with no connections between the two, at all.

The Wii U connectivity to unlock characters does seem kinda unfair which I think is why people are talking more about DLC. I personally think that there will be both. Maybe Wii U owners just get the characters sooner by connecting and other users have to wait like a week or two to get them. I think that's a pretty fair trade for the loyal fans that purchased two of the most likely VERY similar games.
The Wii U and 3ds versions are not the same Wii U has more content and Nintendo needs the Wii U sales so it seems much more likely to me the Wii U connectivity be the only way. If people didn't want a Wii U they would just wait out two weeks until the DLC releases which would just hurt sales for the Wii U.

Last edited:

Momaster12

Smash Cadet
The Wii U and 3ds versions are not the same Wii U has more content and Nintendo needs the Wii U sales so it seems much more likely to me the Wii U connectivity be the only way. If people didn't want a Wii U they would just wait out two weeks until the DLC releases which would just hurt sales for the Wii U.
That just isn't the smartest thing for them to do. Limiting fans of content that could've been on the game just because they didn't spend $300+ on a Wii U is just a bad move. Their integrity would be hurt and fans would riot. My suggestion would give people an extra incentive to buy the Wii U. Get all these new characters before everyone else! Kinda like how people went out of there way to get the Japanese version of Sm4sh instead of waiting for the US release. Kinda.

NintendoSmashBrother

Smash Cadet
That just isn't the smartest thing for them to do. Limiting fans of content that could've been on the game just because they didn't spend $300+ on a Wii U is just a bad move. Their integrity would be hurt and fans would riot. My suggestion would give people an extra incentive to buy the Wii U. Get all these new characters before everyone else! Kinda like how people went out of there way to get the Japanese version of Sm4sh instead of waiting for the US release. Kinda.
Riot is a major exaggeration. Smash Bros is if not one of the most succesful Nintendo games and to not put one of the most interesting things in the game which is characters on the Wii U is a great incentive to buy the console Nintendo needs to sell more.

Last edited:

Malkior7

Majestic Space Pirate
NNID
Sagittarius
3DS FC
4167-5777-1464
That's why you ask a friend you may have that has a Wii U and the Wii U version so you can get the characters

Momaster12

Smash Cadet
Riot is a major exaggeration. Smash Bros is if not one of the most succesful Nintendo games and to not put one of the most interesting things in the game which is characters on the Wii U is a great incentive to buy the console Nintendo needs to sell more.
Well Brawl is among the top selling games on the Wii only being surpassed by Mario and Wii Title games. Melee is the top selling game on the GCN and SSB64 is in the top 5 on the N64 so I think the series is pretty successful and incredibly well-known. Ask a random person off the street if they know Zelda or Smash Bros better. I can guarantee you 80% of them are only going to say SSB.

That's why you ask a friend you may have that has a Wii U and the Wii U version so you can get the characters
What if you don't have a friend with a Wii U? Then what do you do? You're screwed. I don't think Nintendo should be screwing kids like this.

NintendoSmashBrother

Smash Cadet
Well Brawl is among the top selling games on the Wii only being surpassed by Mario and Wii Title games. Melee is the top selling game on the GCN and SSB64 is in the top 5 on the N64 so I think the series is pretty successful and incredibly well-known. Ask a random person off the street if they know Zelda or Smash Bros better. I can guarantee you 80% of them are only going to say SSB.

What if you don't have a friend with a Wii U? Then what do you do? You're screwed. I don't think Nintendo should be screwing kids like this.
Just because a game is popular doesn't mean people will riot over it. At the end of the day Nintendo is a business and needs to sell their games and consoles.

Malkior7

Majestic Space Pirate
NNID
Sagittarius
3DS FC
4167-5777-1464
Honestly I don't think, in the event this happens, that needing the Wii U version to unlock said characters will be a permanent thing I think that eventually 3DS version owners will be able to buy the add-on that would give them the characters via 3DS eShop without needing the Wii U version. (someone already brought this idea up on the forums before actually)

Last edited:

NintendoSmashBrother

Smash Cadet
Honestly I don't think, in the event this happens, that needing the Wii U version to unlock said characters will be a permanent thing I think that eventually 3DS version owners will be able to buy the add-on that would give them the characters via 3DS eShop without needing the Wii U version. (someone already brought this idea up on the forums before actually)
I think it will be exclusive to those that have both versions.

CCD23

Smash Cadet
Guys, if this is true, I don't believe the Wii U version of the game would be needed. I don't see Nintendo being dumb enough (though I've been wrong before on other issues) as to have its customers require an entire console to acquire just four characters on the handheld version of the same game. While this does make some business sense on the surface, it seems way too draconian for Nintendo to do so and wouldn't be very fair to those customers who can't afford or can't use a Wii U. The 3DS has a large user base already compared to the Wii U, So requiring a Wii U would make a lot of people upset...

If the rumors about these unlockable characters are true, what I think could happen is the four characters already being in the roster (starters or unlockables) of the Wii U version. At the same time, DLC for those characters on the 3DS version becomes available. They could either be free or cost up to $8. And by connecting the 3DS version, it enables the 3DS to access the DLC for free if there is a charge for it. If there is a charge for the characters for those without the Wii U version... then getting the characters for free would be sort of a "thank you" for having both versions beyond just the soundtrack.

Considering that the characters in these rumors are some of the most highly requested, I do believe this would be a business model that makes sense.

Then again, we are talking about Nintendo... So who knows...?

NintendoSmashBrother

Smash Cadet
Guys, if this is true, I don't believe the Wii U version of the game would be needed. I don't see Nintendo being dumb enough (though I've been wrong before on other issues) as to have its customers require an entire console to acquire just four characters on the handheld version of the same game. While this does make some business sense on the surface, it seems way too draconian for Nintendo to do so and wouldn't be very fair to those customers who can't afford or can't use a Wii U. The 3DS has a large user base already compared to the Wii U, So requiring a Wii U would make a lot of people upset...

If the rumors about these unlockable characters are true, what I think could happen is the four characters already being in the roster (starters or unlockables) of the Wii U version. At the same time, DLC for those characters on the 3DS version becomes available. They could either be free or cost up to $8. And by connecting the 3DS version, it enables the 3DS to access the DLC for free if there is a charge for it. If there is a charge for the characters for those without the Wii U version... then getting the characters for free would be sort of a "thank you" for having both versions beyond just the soundtrack.

Considering that the characters in these rumors are some of the most highly requested, I do believe this would be a business model that makes sense.

Then again, we are talking about Nintendo... So who knows...?
That is the point the 3DS already has a large user base while the Wii U needs a push and what does everyone love to talk about more other than characters. Lots of people would just buy the DLC but the Wii U is what Nintendo is trying to promote. So I think the last characters will only be unlocked if you have a Wii U and connect with your 3ds.

VenomSymbiote

Smash Journeyman
Uh what? MK7 and 8 are not paired games. MK8 is a sequel to MK7. Smash Bros 4 3DS and Wii U are paired games and shares stuff, but are not sequels to each other. Apples and oranges

I mean, I'm on your side that I don't care about the roster being different (although Id imagine 3DS owners being pissed), but that comparison seriously does not work.
Fair enough, but I still feel limiting the console version by the handheld version is stupid. I'm also quite unhappy with how many cuts to the roster there were with new clones added instead of even just old veteran clones. I don't care how fast it was to make the current clones, it still feels like a slap in the face to the fans. You're right that my comparison wasn't the best.

As you said though, they're paired games. That's why I think there being characters we don't know about yet by linking the games SHOULD be a thing. Incentive and a bonus for those who intend to buy both.

I just don't agree that someone who forks over money for both as well as having bought both a Wii U and 3DS is "unfair" to get a few extra characters earlier than the 3DS players. Is it unfair that 3DS players get to play a version of Smash before Wii U players? No. Same deal here. They do this with Pokemon so why not Smash?

Last edited:

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
Fair enough, but I still feel limiting the console version by the handheld version is stupid. I'm also quite unhappy with how many cuts to the roster there were with new clones added instead of even just old veteran clones. I don't care how fast it was to make the current clones, it still feels like a slap in the face to the fans. You're right that my comparison wasn't the best.

As you said though, they're paired games. That's why I think there being characters we don't know about yet by linking the games SHOULD be a thing. Incentive and a bonus for those who intend to buy both.
Japanese players mostly have 3DS and not Wii U. Their culture is much more based in handhelds and isn't about to migrate towards consoles after this shift to handhelds. Home consoles just aren't important.

This is why Wii U Smash is not exclusive, and why it will not have Wii U only characters. Nintendo's fanbase that they directly interact with and care about in Japan mostly use the 3DS.

That said, I still hope for the character DLC ideal that will be included free in the Wii U version while it will be patched/small fee for the 3DS version. I think that's a good idea.

VenomSymbiote

Smash Journeyman
Japanese players mostly have 3DS and not Wii U. Their culture is much more based in handhelds and isn't about to migrate towards consoles after this shift to handhelds. Home consoles just aren't important.

This is why Wii U Smash is not exclusive, and why it will not have Wii U only characters. Nintendo's fanbase that they directly interact with and care about in Japan mostly use the 3DS.

That said, I still hope for the character DLC ideal that will be included free in the Wii U version while it will be patched/small fee for the 3DS version. I think that's a good idea.
That does make sense about Japan being more centered around handhelds. Wouldn't it make sense though to have some characters in the Wii U version that you'd need to link to unlock in the 3DS to help boost sales in Japan before it became available another way for 3DS?

The only real character I can think of that would only work on Wii U at this point is the Ice Climbers. I never used them but I do feel if they were to break the same roster rule, it'd be for them, and I'd not mind it. I don't really see why others would either since as of right now they seem to not be in at all. If they were added in Wii U at least the fans who liked them still had a way to play them.

Linking them both for extra characters does seem like a great idea, or having the Wii U launch with some new characters to build hype that the 3DS gets via patch or dlc later, but who knows. As much as I want me and my cousins most wanted to make it in still I also just want some character surprises left. Unless they have some amazing mode surprise in store but I can't think of any mode that'd get me hyped up more than a few specific characters.

Last edited:

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Why should they have the same rosters? Should MK7 get an update that adds all of MK8s tracks and features just because MK8 came out later on a different console? Do you see how silly it sounds?
Even though someone already replied to this, MK7 and MK8 weren't being co-developed. Also, silly? That's just your opinion.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
You guys need to stop always getting your hopes up, it's sad to see.

smashbroskilla

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5086-2745-2582

Trisongs

Smash Apprentice
Yea I am just going to leach of a friend who owns a Wii U to preform a cross over. I believe that as long as you are friends with at least one person with a wiiu you are set if there are new characters.

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
I'm starting to think it's a possibility that the Wii U transfer unlock might make more sense as a future-proofing ideal instead of something mandatory for 3DS owners.

As in, the 3DS owners can just wait for a patch to get the Wii U 'exclusive' characters, or on the chance they have no internet, they can transfer something to the Wii U version, which would then update them to get hidden characters. It's an idea, but no clue if Nintendo would follow it or not.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I really want to believe this, but right now I have no choice but to not believe anything until I see legit proof

no1butmenotu

Smash Cadet
After reading all of this, this makes me feel that Nintendo never should have created the 3DS version and only should have produced the Wii U version. That way the 3ds limitations, and the fact that the Wii U version will compete with the 3ds version, will never have happened. Don't get me wrong. I like the 3ds version. It's just that it, in my opinion, would have been better if they focused all of their attention on the Wii U version.

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
http://mynintendonews.com/2014/09/2...ash-bros-melee-is-difficult-due-to-aged-data/

this implies more than 1 Melee character right? If so this bodes well for Mewtwo
I dunno, that implies he built Dr. Mario from the ground up? But why? Nobody WANTED him back. I mean a lot of people probably don't care about him one way or another, but people screamed for Mewtwo and not Dr. Mario.

I mean maybe it was easier to build Dr. Mario from the Brawl version of Mario or something but I dunno.

NNID
TheSir24
3DS FC
2191-8079-5484
I dunno, that implies he built Dr. Mario from the ground up? But why? Nobody WANTED him back. I mean a lot of people probably don't care about him one way or another, but people screamed for Mewtwo and not Dr. Mario.

I mean maybe it was easier to build Dr. Mario from the Brawl version of Mario or something but I dunno.
There were actually a lot of people asking for Mario to have his Tornado again, or having Dr. Mario back if that wasn't the case. They weren't as many as the people who want Mewtwo in, but they were there.

VenomSymbiote

Smash Journeyman
There were actually a lot of people asking for Mario to have his Tornado again, or having Dr. Mario back if that wasn't the case. They weren't as many as the people who want Mewtwo in, but they were there.
Hmm, Dr. Mario is the only character besides Mewtwo from Melee that would need to be redone, right? Heck, it's the only one that really makes sense. Sure he could just be talking about Dr. Mario but as you said why go through the trouble just for a clone? They could have just buffed Mario and give him his tornado back instead of sticking with FLUDD. So they went through the trouble of combing Melee and redoing things for a clone of a character that was meant to be a quick roster filling addition? Would that make much sense?

Since he could simply be talking of Dr. Mario I'll not get my hopes too high, but if he is it doesn't make sense to me due to Dr. Mario supposedly being a quick roster buffing addition. Plus I see no reason Mewtwo was passed up for how requested he is to return.

NNID
TheSir24
3DS FC
2191-8079-5484
Hmm, Dr. Mario is the only character besides Mewtwo from Melee that would need to be redone, right? Heck, it's the only one that really makes sense. Sure he could just be talking about Dr. Mario but as you said why go through the trouble just for a clone? They could have just buffed Mario and give him his tornado back instead of sticking with FLUDD. So they went through the trouble of combing Melee and redoing things for a clone of a character that was meant to be a quick roster filling addition? Would that make much sense?

Since he could simply be talking of Dr. Mario I'll not get my hopes too high, but if he is it doesn't make sense to me due to Dr. Mario supposedly being a quick roster buffing addition. Plus I see no reason Mewtwo was passed up for how requested he is to return.
The fact that we have :4drmario: in the roster is, in my opinion, the best indication that Mewtwo is in. He wouldn't bring back a Melee character that a small amount of people wanted and not one that almost EVERYONE wants in.

Also, Mewtwo was going to be in Brawl but was cut during development. If he was considered in Brawl, why wouldn't he be considered in Sm4sh when an insane amount of people is asking for him?

cochiseSMASH

Smash Apprentice
http://mynintendonews.com/2014/09/2...ash-bros-melee-is-difficult-due-to-aged-data/

this implies more than 1 Melee character right? If so this bodes well for Mewtwo
No it doesn't - not the way it is worded at least. I'm assuming you read this blurb, "But as Melee’s data is so aged, the team would essentially have to build those past characters from scratch, extending the development process."

The use of "characters" in that sentence implies all characters in Melee that did not move forward (Roy, Pichu as well). They are saying in order to put any in Smash 4, like we know Dr. Mario is, they would have to rebuild them from scratch. The plurality does not refer to the amount of characters from Melee in Smash 4.

(Not that I don't believe Mewtwo is not eventually going to find his way in, just that this doesn't really change much.)

cochiseSMASH

Smash Apprentice

Granted - his example was bad. But there are plenty of games marketed as "the same game" that have console-specific bonuses. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 is one I can remember that had bonus characters / missing characters depending on which version you bought.

I also don't see it as "unfair" if they had released slightly different characters on each. That isn't even what is being proposed in this thread, but if I had to argue it I'd say it's more unfair for people who don't have the means to own both games to want the game to be restricted so they don't feel left out... I'm sure Ice Climber fans think it's unfair that they won't be able to play with them in any version of the game because of the 3DS limitations.

If the Wii U transfer thing is true, which is still a big if, I'd be amazed if Nintendo releases the new characters for people without both copies of the game for free - more likely it'll be a paid DLC. Nintendo really sees no benefit by just giving them for free unless they have a ton more DLC planned as with MK8 and Hyrule Warriors.

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
The fact that we have :4drmario: in the roster is, in my opinion, the best indication that Mewtwo is in. He wouldn't bring back a Melee character that a small amount of people wanted and not one that almost EVERYONE wants in.

Also, Mewtwo was going to be in Brawl but was cut during development. If he was considered in Brawl, why wouldn't he be considered in Sm4sh when an insane amount of people is asking for him?
Dr. Mario was probably added for the same reason as he was in Melee. Took next to no time, and was an overall easy add. I don't think Mewtwo's popularity or Doc's lack of it has to do with anything.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
After reading all of this, this makes me feel that Nintendo never should have created the 3DS version and only should have produced the Wii U version. That way the 3ds limitations, and the fact that the Wii U version will compete with the 3ds version, will never have happened. Don't get me wrong. I like the 3ds version. It's just that it, in my opinion, would have been better if they focused all of their attention on the Wii U version.
I find this ironic since they were thinking about not making the WiiU version:
http://nintendoeverything.com/sakur...dlc-patching-why-villagertrainer-are-in-more/

Geizt

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Icarus
3DS FC
3196-3334-4755
Why is it unfair that Nintendo would give WiiU owners more characters when the system can handle more and they've waited longer for it?
I'm happy either way, but honestly if nintendo is going to release the WiiU version later and it's possible for them to add more characters and they want to do it. Why would there be riots? Because it's not fair that someone who spent twice as much got more content? Oh boo hoo.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Why is it unfair that Nintendo would give WiiU owners more characters when the system can handle more and they've waited longer for it?
I'm happy either way, but honestly if nintendo is going to release the WiiU version later and it's possible for them to add more characters and they want to do it. Why would there be riots? Because it's not fair that someone who spent twice as much got more content? Oh boo hoo.
It's unfair because Sakurai has stated twice that the rosters would be the same. Yes, he can go back on his word, but still, Smash U will already probably have more content, why give it even MORE?
Not to mention, they're both Smash 4, if they have different rosters you might as well call Smash U Smash 5.
And, it was released later because they decided to debug the 3DS version first.

Last edited:

espio87

Smash Ace
Sakurai explicitly said that the roster will be the same for both version because he considers it fair. Nevertheless, my theory (and some people agree with me) is that the 3DS roster, right now, is not the final roster and Nintendo is holding back some content to keep the hype on people. Once the Wii U version is released, extra characters will be released. Now, in my opinion, I think the characters will be paid DLC but owning both versions of the game will act as a bonus, like reduced price or whatever. I may be grasping at straws here, but while he said bothe games would have the same roster, he never ever said the full roster would be revealed when the 3DS version is launched.

VenomSymbiote

Smash Journeyman
No it doesn't - not the way it is worded at least. I'm assuming you read this blurb, "But as Melee’s data is so aged, the team would essentially have to build those past characters from scratch, extending the development process."

The use of "characters" in that sentence implies all characters in Melee that did not move forward (Roy, Pichu as well). They are saying in order to put any in Smash 4, like we know Dr. Mario is, they would have to rebuild them from scratch. The plurality does not refer to the amount of characters from Melee in Smash 4.

(Not that I don't believe Mewtwo is not eventually going to find his way in, just that this doesn't really change much.)

Well the only reason to even go back to Melee would be for: Roy, Pichu, Dr. Mario, or Mewtwo, as these were the only ones not in Brawl. As was said, Doc was a quick clone of Mario. Why even need to go back to Melee for a clone that's meant to be a quick addition? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose? Then you have Roy and Pichu, neither of which have much reason to come back. Pichu for obvious reasons and Roy because there's already 4 FE reps and I doubt they'd go to the trouble of dipping into Melee for another clone of Marth. So the only reason to go back to Melee would be Mewtwo.

That being said what the blurb there says in general is that bringing back Melee characters would take effort which if they didn't plan for could be something they don't want to do. It could hurt or help Mewtwos chances depending on how you look at it. With some of his decisions for the roster, I don't know how I'd take it...

Still if they didn't bother adding Mewtwo because "we can't cut copy and paste him from Melee, it's haaaard to do things the fans want, boo hoo... but here have Dark Pit!" then I highly disagree with his choice, want more people behind the decision making process, and hope Smash gets a new director for 5. If he blatantly disregards fan demand because it would take a bit of work to add a character people actually give a crap about, then he shouldn't be making a game that's meant to be for the fans.

Last edited:

cochiseSMASH

Smash Apprentice
Well the only reason to even go back to Melee would be for: Roy, Pichu, Dr. Mario, or Mewtwo, as these were the only ones not in Brawl. As was said, Doc was a quick clone of Mario. Why even need to go back to Melee for a clone that's meant to be a quick addition? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose? Then you have Roy and Pichu, neither of which have much reason to come back. Pichu for obvious reasons and Roy because there's already 4 FE reps and I doubt they'd go to the trouble of dipping into Melee for another clone of Marth. So the only reason to go back to Melee would be Mewtwo.

That being said what the blurb there says in general is that bringing back Melee characters would take effort which if they didn't plan for could be something they don't want to do. It could hurt or help Mewtwos chances depending on how you look at it. With some of his decisions for the roster, I don't know how I'd take it...

Still if they didn't bother adding Mewtwo because "we can't cut copy and paste him from Melee, it's haaaard to do things the fans want, boo hoo... but here have Dark Pit!" then I highly disagree with his choice, want more people behind the decision making process, and hope Smash gets a new director for 5. If he blatantly disregards fan demand because it would take a bit of work to add a character people actually give a crap about, then he shouldn't be making a game that's meant to be for the fans.
Yea I mean I don't disagree with most of that - I was just saying that article doesn't confirm or deconfirm Mewtwo either way. Even Dr. Mario had to rebuilt, even if a lot of the work was made easier with the inclusion of Mario.

Given we don't even know whether the roster from 3DS is final (whether it be added to via the Wii U transfer or just plain old DLC down the road) I'd say the last paragraph is a bit premature. I'll say from playing the demo alone, it's hard for me to believe people are really upset with the final product because one or two characters didn't get in though...

VenomSymbiote

Smash Journeyman
Yea I mean I don't disagree with most of that - I was just saying that article doesn't confirm or deconfirm Mewtwo either way. Even Dr. Mario had to rebuilt, even if a lot of the work was made easier with the inclusion of Mario.

Given we don't even know whether the roster from 3DS is final (whether it be added to via the Wii U transfer or just plain old DLC down the road) I'd say the last paragraph is a bit premature. I'll say from playing the demo alone, it's hard for me to believe people are really upset with the final product because one or two characters didn't get in though...
It's not so much a couple characters exclusion. It's all the cuts, the seemingly huge lack of fan demanded characters except for a few, while going out of their way to not just outright say "We're sorry Mewtwo/Ridley/etc isn't in but that's how it is." Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Wii Fit trainer, but she was added (by what Sakurai says, heh) because nobody wanted her. Fine, that's fine. If you're going to go to those lengths, you could add characters like Mewtwo too though. Then you have DK and other franchises getting nothing new, potentially, and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth even if the game will be good. Like a really good steak that leaves a bad taste in your mouth after eating it because it makes you gassy and you're burping up spices for a few days.

Top Bottom