• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reloaded 4 - Jan 16-18 (Adelaide)

Dekar289

Smash Hero
exactly
but i'd still crap on jamage

like they have comps for this stuff, and he usually gets top 3, it's appalling

i'd smash you in mph turtle phh

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
idk we played a few games before, i smashed u on the hall 1-0 got a kill with samus then spammed the rolling ball thing collecting health the whole match... its how the pros play

Dekar289

Smash Hero
dekar vs receding hairline
this saturday
predicted outcome: jv 5 to dekar every match no exceptions

yeh im cute <3

Browny

Smash Hater
goddam it im a nervous wreck... cant focus @ work lol

Wii tennis doubles comp should be good fun :)

Browny

Smash Hater
ive seen someone by the name of 'hybrid' post on reloaded forums recently (however they only joined very recently) so idk if thats him or not :/

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
I know Hybrid is as he is my Partner in Wii tennis doubles. I won the 64 person Wii tennis singles at reloaded 2 and came runner up with Demon in the 2v2 last year.

Eagle

Smash Lord
Jamage007 :D

Some of the usernames I use are Icarus007

hehe..

See you at the tournament!

Dekar289

Smash Hero
I know Hybrid is as he is my Partner in Wii tennis doubles. I won the 64 person Wii tennis singles at reloaded 2 and came runner up with Demon in the 2v2 last year.
no, i came runner up in the 2 vs 2, i guess you came third
in wii tennis tournaments i have also won 2 ds games, 4 t-shirts, and a wii.
gg

also on mph, you never got into tec did you? gg

Browny

Smash Hater
omg so tired... Awesome event, I cant believe ive gone so many years missing it lol. Massive thanks once again to jamage for running the brawl events, it was pretty chaotic with people dissapearing all over the place but the finals were all amazing to watch. (except grand final set one lol... burn it in hell imo)Watching eagles fox vs Hybrids MK was too good.

For anyone who cares though,
Brawl 1vs1 results
28 entrants
1) DJBrowny (Lucario, Sonic, Snake)
2) Ant (Snake)
3) Eagle (Fox)
4) Hybrid (MK, Marth)
5) Mr Black (G&W)
5) Jaa (MK)
7) Pokemon_legend (Falco)
7) Max.pwner (DDD)

btw jamage imo stay with your peach :) she was far more threatening than G&W in teams and other times me + my brother have played against you in 1vs1. or maybe thats just because you were trying to get #9's most of the time :p

and holy hell @ whoever nailed the 1876 note streak, 100% expert mode in the grand final of guitar hero world tour on like, one of the hardest songs. a god amongst mere mortals

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
omg so tired... Awesome event, I cant believe ive gone so many years missing it lol. Massive thanks once again to jamage for running the brawl events, it was pretty chaotic with people dissapearing all over the place but the finals were all amazing to watch. (except grand final set one lol... burn it in hell imo)Watching eagles fox vs Hybrids MK was too good.

For anyone who cares though,
Brawl 1vs1 results
28 entrants
1) DJBrowny (Lucario, Sonic, Snake)
2) Ant (Snake)
3) Eaglet (Fox)
4) Hybrid (MK, Marth)
5) Mr Black (G&W)
5) Jaa (MK)
7) Pokemon_legend (Falco)
7) Max.pwner (DDD)

btw jamage imo stay with your peach :) she was far more threatening than G&W in teams and other times me + my brother have played against you in 1vs1. or maybe thats just because you were trying to get #9's most of the time :p

and holy hell @ whoever nailed the 1876 note streak, 100% expert mode in the grand final of guitar hero world tour on like, one of the hardest songs. a god amongst mere mortals
I got 9th I think and should have placed higher than max.pwner, Mr Black and Pokemon Legend but got knocked into the losers bracket in a close one with hybrid and then played terrible agaisnt Eaglet.

My Peach does seem to do better against you guys but my G&W pwns lesser skilled players than you guys better.

That guy who won Guitar Hero was Twighlight Dawn who went to the World championships in Germany AND CAME 3RD!!!!!!

Some pics I took: (I also added Hobo Joe's pics here) http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj54/Jamage007/Reloaded 09/

Vids:
Super Smash Bros Brawl 1v1 Finals part 1: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=WbLDPaUzXjs
part 2: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=cbsi-RX_eaA

Soul Calibur 4 Finals: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=hIcpmYT2qgo

Guitar Hero World Tour: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Koqlxe8shZg

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
jamage shall never get higher than pokemon_legend
Pfft Im so gonna own you.

As for MPH I got asked to be in Tec but didnt really like that clan so I opted not to and beat a few of there good members. I never got a chance to play Excessum (whatever his name is I forget exactly), that would have been a game. I owned the SA rep and the Qld rep that went over to Sydney too but that game is old news and I dont play it anymore.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Adelaide:

Get homebrew installed on your wiis, or at least the one that plays the finals.

1. Infinite replay hacks
2. save all of your replays
3. upload the .bins
4. ??? (shaya+FEDERER!!!!!!!!!magix)
5. Profit: on youtube.

:)

Browny

Smash Hater
We actually have a proper recorder that was used in the october 10 tournament that recorded straight to a Hard drive, but i havent seen it since :/

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
Adelaide:

Get homebrew installed on your wiis, or at least the one that plays the finals.

1. Infinite replay hacks
2. save all of your replays
3. upload the .bins
4. ??? (shaya+FEDERER!!!!!!!!!magix)
5. Profit: on youtube.

:)
Already done :)

We do have a DVD recorder with 80gb HDD but I prefer to use my camera as it gets the sounds and atmosphere of the event and I dont have to wait for Micolous to upload em either.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Well it's generally impossible to actually see what's going on in the matches that are recorded with camera, which is quite unfortunate.

The sounds/atmosphere stuff is good. Many don't come vids were recorded with DVD Recorders and someone with a camera commentating as well. I simply synched/replaced the audio from the camera over the proper recording and all was good.

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
I seem to be able to see everything but I also have 20/20 vision. We will try to sort something out.

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
I already know I can beat him, its his older brother Desert Eagle who I want another game with as I now main a new charachter as my G&W went **** and I lost to him. But yeah come to SG Lan.

Eagle

Smash Lord
I'd love to give you a rematch JamJam.

I'll come and bring my brothers to the next Adelaide LAN thing. Do we pay online or when we get there?

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
I'd love to give you a rematch JamJam.

I'll come and bring my brothers to the next Adelaide LAN thing. Do we pay online or when we get there?
Cool, you pay when you get there and all proceeds from next lan go to the Victorian bushfire releif.

pokemon_legend

Smash Journeyman
srry I didn't come to sg lan but I went on saturday and played Jamage and we had matches
me falco jamage wolf I win
me R.O.B jamage can't remember who he was and who won
me pikachu jamage peach think I won
me metaknight jamage bowser I won on 153 or something 1 live
but I guess probably only got one hour sleep so :p

Top Bottom