• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reforming the Bowser Boards

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Pics or it didn't happen.
I made a prin screen.
How do I get it online?

Yes I suck at the interwebz.
Help please?

(please continue the topic of this helpful thread, too, please. No sarcasm
.).

My Cat Owns

Smash Apprentice
I made a prin screen.
How do I get it online?

Yes I suck at the interwebz.
Help please?

(please continue the topic of this helpful thread, too, please. No sarcasm
.).
Upload it to a hosting site, such as photobucket or imageshack.

Oh, yeah; topic. Umm.

Right well if there's anything else you think I could handle, I'll be here.

Flayl

Smash Hero
It's because you're using Internet Explorer and you've clicked on your own name.

Was this page of posts really necessary?

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Ok I just went through a page of...stuff. Anyway, I'm making the Bowser results thread and a Bowser Player Locator thread. Should it be merged into one thread, or should it be two seperate ones?

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
One thread, please. You can have a doublepost after the OP to keep them separated, though. I think that'd be ok.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Yea, sure.
Once we have all threads started, I'll go tell the mods to unsticky and close the old stuff and sticky the new stuff!

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Guide: BK
Tournaments/Player Finder: Limit
Matchups (indepth) and Videos: Flayl
MU ratios: MrEh?
Power Ranking (if we want to do one): ?

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Hey guys :)

I was wondering what you guys thought about the video topic and critique topic. I just added a new sticky so we have even more stickies now. I was thinking we should drop the critique topic and change the video topic into a multifunctional thread that could be used for both posting videos and critique.

I see no harm in that because our critique topic is picking up dust and for a thread that pretty much runs on peoples input I think it really isn't necessary anymore.

Opinions?

My Cat Owns

Smash Apprentice
If you do the power rankings thread do you have to actually discuss or could the only job be to update the OP? Cause I'm not much for discussing, but yeah I could do power rankings so long as I don't have to do anything but update.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Hey guys :)

I was wondering what you guys thought about the video topic and critique topic. I just added a new sticky so we have even more stickies now. I was thinking we should drop the critique topic and change the video topic into a multifunctional thread that could be used for both posting videos and critique.

I see no harm in that because our critique topic is picking up dust and for a thread that pretty much runs on peoples input I think it really isn't necessary anymore.

Opinions?
That was exactly what we planned on doing.

Also, as soon as you have started the thread for the new guide, which also should include the stuff from JayDeth's MorePower-guide, I think we can unsticky those 2. The frame data and grab release threads don't really need a sticky either imo.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
That was exactly what we planned on doing.

Also, as soon as you have started the thread for the new guide, which also should include the stuff from JayDeth's MorePower-guide, I think we can unsticky those 2. The frame data and grab release threads don't really need a sticky either imo.
I know but we got limited feedback on it so I was just bringing it back up to see if everyone was fine with it.

I was thinking of having the frame rate data merged with the pummel data.

Frame rate is pretty important and so is the pummel thread so if they were together it would be the same as having a double sticky.

Grab release is also a pretty important thread because how else are we supposed to find out what GR options work or not. Granted it hasn't been worked on in some time but if anyone wants to take over and start a new thread I'm fine with it.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I think Grab Release, Frame Data and Pummel could all be one thread. That all would be the more technical stuff to Boozer.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I guess that could work but we would need a concrete GR thread because after that only one of the original thread creators will be able to edit the thread. Plus, there pretty different (other then the pummel and frame rate data) so the GR could warrant it's own separate sticky.

We'll see how it works out I guess. If we have to many threads even after moving some around we could always merge them.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Alright done :)

The OP's aren't together because the 2nd OP isn't really that necessary. I wont do that for when the pummel thread is merged with frame rate.

Flayl

Smash Hero
-__________________________-

"haha, don't worry, the bowser back room is dead anyway" -> "let's discuss something that pertains to the bowser board in a back room which lacks actual bowser players and has members that have nothing to do with bowser"

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
So is that everything? I'm still working on my guide and it might take a while. Other then that were pretty much finished right?

Still, If anyone wants to take over a project like the grab release thread, the should consider asking the thread creator (in this case vex).

GreenFox

Smash Ace
YAY! someone needs to take over that thread its been like that since I started coming here with no changes to the front page.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
MrEh told me he would have nothing against someone taking over the matchup discussion.
Sorry for bumping this again, but does anyone want to take over the matchup thread?

It was last updated over 3 months ago. It would be awesome if anyone was willing to take the job. I would but I'm already busy with another project.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
What exactly would you have to do, besides update the OP?

Would you need someone to make images and stuff/what would you put in the op lol

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
What exactly would you have to do, besides update the OP?

Would you need someone to make images and stuff/what would you put in the op lol

Not much really. All you would need to do is....

1. Update the OP on a regular basis/be active
2. Make the OP look nice (you dont need fancy charts or anything, just have a nice layout like other board's matchup threads)
3. If possible, it would be awesome if you could make a summary for each character. Its not hard, and you basically only have too take generally agreed on points and put it together in a paragraph. It doesn't have to be super indepth since we have the in-depth discussion for that

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I'd be willing to make a chart.

I'm not sure if I'm well-versed enough with Bowser to give him proper writeups, thus I didn't say that I would take over the matchup-thread.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I'd be willing to make a chart.

I'm not sure if I'm well-versed enough with Bowser to give him proper writeups, thus I didn't say that I would take over the matchup-thread.
Actually I know somebody who could make a really sexy chart, guys leave it to me!

^_^

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Top Bottom