• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RedBull & ECUG: LAN XIV Ft Kadaj Ryo Kyon Stingers Kuro - April 21, 2012

Squire Gq

Smash Rookie
I available to play alll day after 11:50 AM for those that come early. If you want to play or have questions about tournament hit me up at 252.714.3516.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Squire where at? If I get off early I'll just drive today then, however I don't have a place to spend the night, oh I can sleep in my car.

HOLLA

:phone:

joe.

Smash Cadet
I look forward to everyone coming out this Saturday, and would like to just thank everyone in advance for coming. We're planning on putting on a pretty killer event, so hopefully everyone enjoys themselves.

If you have any questions before the event, just let me know (or if you have some at the event, all staff will be wearining neon-green STAFF shirts, so just grab one of us). If you have trouble finding the venue, or anything like that, feel free to call/text me at (732) 328-9526. (Calling would be best) Hope to see everyone tomorrow.

Thanks,
joe.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
My car is changing by the hour...

In any case, sneak may be coming with me. He would like a good teammate, if possible. I'm sticking with stingers.

SxK

Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
We're at iHop, so we may be a bit late as its crowded. We'll bdcthere by the time doubles starts, so don't start without us.

:phone:

BEHR

Smash Hero
goin to jcole and big krit concert last minute ticket surprise.

Top Bottom