• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RedBull & ECUG: LAN XIV Ft Kadaj Ryo Kyon Stingers Kuro - April 21, 2012

BEHR

Smash Hero
plaease dont be *****es about it either, and thats for all your other tournaments also man.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
How many set ups you guys have? I have a TV and wII but don't have the game or a memory card.

You guys need more setups, I have been to a lot of tourneys and unless you have the set ups for it is not going to happen.

HOLLA

:phone:

Squire Gq

Smash Rookie
plaease dont be *****es about it either, and thats for all your other tournaments also man.
I dont know if that was directed at me or not, but ill try and clarify anyway. We will warn smashers several times before we Dq. :) The reason we are having a food break is too keep it on a schedule. Just dont go missing for half an hour and you will be fine.

Squire Gq

Smash Rookie
How many set ups you guys have? I have a TV and wII but don't have the game or a memory card.

You guys need more setups, I have been to a lot of tourneys and unless you have the set ups for it is not going to happen.

HOLLA

We have 16 setups total. We will have six dedicated for brawl, six dedicated for melee, and 4 dedicated to marvel and street fighter. But the more setups we have the faster the tourney go's. So that leaves more time for friendlies. We have the tournament under control, we are just trying to ensure the quality of the event is above par. I have hosted tournaments in the past, and joe has organized several events similar to this. So this is not anything new to Ecugaming.

SxK

Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
I don't think a scheduled food break is necessary.
Having singles start at five with as many people are going could cause problems if we don't have enough setups. I would shoot for 3:00 for brawl singles to start.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
nothing wrong with a scheduled food break. i like it personally. i just hope i'm hungry when it happens lol.

i'll have a little tv to add to the setups.

BEHR

Smash Hero
food break= whoever gots the bud light up,then hit up mcds.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Lol I'm sure Melee will run itself well enough like we always do

We can end doubles before 4

We can start singles before 5

It should all work out

Edit: @ flowin, I can bring a Melee and a memory card (or even a cube too) for the tv

Gryphy

Smash Cadet
There is a Chickfila in the building and a McDonalds, Wendy's and Arby's all in the parking lot. Food shouldn't take long at all, so anyone running to get food should be gone 15min max. We don't anticipate DQ's being an issue, we just wanted to let everyone know that we will DQ if no one can find you for half an hour.

Also Lucas and Black Chris, we still having that bowling dubs MM?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i doubt theo is making it. he's always busy.

and my bowling stuff is missing for reasons i can't imagine. i'm not doing any bowling mm's without my balls...

BEHR

Smash Hero
If I gots cash at this I wanna do some Melee MM's

anytakers?

1-5 $

BEHR

Smash Hero
Im down to MM Snap if he is, just friendly competition too see whos better. :]

Same for Bden.

ill probably do it if we dont meet in bracket, and if they want a rematch if we do. ;]

Gryphy

Smash Cadet
yo add skullgirls.
<3
Done. I've got it for 360 and I'll bring that if people want to play it. Come friday and house with me and play. I have room for 6 before people have to sleep on the floor.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
unconfirmed from this cuz koozy's a **** hole.
showed leo the post, he started crying and now he wont' drive us
you'd better call us and apologize leo locked his door and won't come out of his room
not cool kooz

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I think you guys should have a real fighting game at this.

Phantasy Star Online, Battle Mode, Rule 6. Or we can just have that at the next NCSU on my PAL TV.

Top Bottom