• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RedBull & ECUG: LAN XIV Ft Kadaj Ryo Kyon Stingers Kuro - April 21, 2012

Squire Gq

Smash Rookie
Brawl is looking strong at the moment. Melee needs more confirms.
Brawl Confirms: Kadaj, Stingers, Archer, Stockfield, Waldorf, Shady Penguin, Leo, Uncle, Vice, and twenty plus locals are coming. Im expecting more locals to show up, but I have not received confirmation.
Melee: Black Chris, Stingers, Dark Hat, and about 5-10 locals. If we could get more melee peps at this it would be amazing.

*If melee players know about more confirms than me please let me know, Im not as involved with the melee community and I'm not as knowledgeable with the players within the community.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Brawl is looking strong at the moment. Melee needs more confirms.
Brawl Confirms: Kadaj, Stingers, Archer, Stockfield, Waldorf, Shady Penguin, Leo, Uncle, Vice, and twenty plus locals are coming. Im expecting more locals to show up, but I have not received confirmation.
Melee: Black Chris, Stingers, Dark Hat, and about 5-10 locals. If we could get more melee peps at this it would be amazing.

*If melee players know about more confirms than me please let me know, Im not as involved with the melee community and I'm not as knowledgeable with the players within the community.
Leo, I, and alex unless he has another ride, are not COMPLETELY confirmed. Again, Leo driving us depends on his schedule, and if he feels like playing smash that weekend -_- it's not very reliable but it's the best we have

Squire Gq

Smash Rookie
Leo, I, and alex unless he has another ride, are not COMPLETELY confirmed. Again, Leo driving us depends on his schedule, and if he feels like playing smash that weekend -_- it's not very reliable but it's the best we have
I have the utmost confidence that Leo will be able to attend. If not Ill figure out some way to get everyone here.

bdenhawk

Smash Journeyman
Also semi confirmed are
Corey
Fiz
Zio
Cam

Hopefully lozr will be able to come as well...he's not too far away from us.

btw, if someone wants a teammate i am available. cannot wait to play melee with people

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
fiz. we must battle.

this tournament is swiftly becoming less free than anticipated. this is not a bad thing. it just means my sheik will have some trouble...

me and stingers still have teams, long as sneak stays in gboro.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Yo since it seems people ARE coming.

I was gunna make me coming a surprise since this was gunnna be 'free'

but hats all good.

Cam wanna team? biddy boop?

SxK

Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
Alright, Gainesville is confirmed for this.
I'll be bringing myself, Ryo, True Blue... maybe AWAL.
Also, a second car from Tallahassee just might come too.

So excited.

bdenhawk

Smash Journeyman
lucas, i actually might team w/ the fizwidget.

but mann this is getting hype! a lot more people coming than expected.

if kevin and lozr could make it out too that would be great.

Top Bottom