• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Red Bull and ECU Gaming Present: LAN XIV Results

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
17: Uncle - king nima returning as the king(or vice-king) of the jungle. don't forget the bowser though!
I only used DK in doubles, Scott, and in one game of singles, where I lost to Jayson's Yoshi. Interestingly enough, I just can't keep myself away from playing Bowser, and the only games I won in singles were with him. As hard as I've tried, I don't think I'll ever be able to drop him. :p

Anyway, my point is that I won't be returning as a DK main, and I'm glad I finally settled that question in my head. I leave representation of the king of the jungle in your capable hands, my friend.

SxK

Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
shoutout time.

1: stingers- Mad respect given. Your R.O.B is far better than mine and you're a very smart and adaptable player. I need Marth MU practice help me out. We need to play more...
Still double spiked you in doubles.
2: Kyon- Gary you did a fantastic job. I know your shoulders hurt after carrying me through doubles. Snakes on a plane hype too.
3: Kadaj- Good job in doubles. Never got to play you otherwise.
4: Kuro~- /salt... Seriously though I had a blast playing you and I figured I'd be upset after losing but I really wasn't Nicely done Will.
5: H1N1-
5: Shady Pengiun- Good job in doubles.
7: Archer- ****k toon link. ****k marth.
7: apple jelly-swag
9: Waldorph- Your DK is really good. I had such a hard time in doubles dealing with you. He just doesn't die.
9: 313- pretty sure I played you in numerous friendlies. Your snake is pretty good. Keep it up.
9: Scotty O. B.- Keep up the Wario swag. You obviously know what you're doing. I really enjoyed playing you.
9: GQ- I'm so glad I didn't have to play you. Your diddy scares me.
13: Gryph- Had lots of fun at the apt later on playing flashy falco friendlies.
13: KsK-nope.
13: Killanator- Your Yoshi is really good. I was TERRIFIED GAME THREE. also that up-smash shouldn't have hit.
13: Stockfield-Trust in R.O.B brooo. Yours is good, just stay patient. also, stingers sucks at giving advice mid match.
17: Joe
17: Noxie
17: frost-Work on that ZSS. You'll beat me.
17: J izzz- Philllllllip
17: Uncle
17: Erikdude64 ???
17: FTF
17: guren-That stream commentary swag.
25: Pronk
25: Roy!!!!!!!
25: Allen
25: Shwag
25: olmek
25: E-tron
25: Koozy- You're a really badass commentator, and absolutely hilarious to be able to commentate with. Looking forward to it next time :D
25: GhostAnime
33: replacement
33: Rusty

Everyone Else...
/yolo

Also, during doubles WF, NC talked MADDDDDD ****TTTT. I understand that you wanted Kadaj/Shady to win, but next time just root for them. Don't step on us first.
fladabesssss~

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
loooooooool NC is hype in an arguably bad way, we step on everyone. we were still stepping on our own players too (not equally though) but it was mostly sarcasm and stuff.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Had a lot of fun at this tourney, I am glad however that I was somewhat competitive and wasn't getting ***** left and right! Beware NC I just bout a good controller!

Can't wait to play y'all again,

Blackchris: yo the way your ganon moves is insane man! That **** is so sick!

Sneak: yo too fast for me man, old school tech skills can't keep up!

Ronzell: **** your jiggly, I sooooo wanted to unplug your controller. Sexy falco though

Yay: I don't care we took teams, **** errrr body!

Zara: omg you destroyed me man! You should've plate Ron how you played me hahaha

Moses: good falcon man just speed it up! You almost had me!

S9js: sick ganon man, I am glad we old schoolers still held our own! Nice set to!

Any one I missed sorry but It was a pretty long day, see y'all at the next tourney, hopefully I'll be more of a challenge >_>

HOLLA

:phone:

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Flowin Water is the most legit. Inventin Shine Bair and stuff.

Thanks again to everybody at ECU for making this super legit.

Shoutouts first and foremost to Jaurice's birthday, Allah be praised.

<3 Yay's controller though for being way better than the one I was using.

Good **** Fiz for being a sick teammate.

I SD'd way too much in my last few games of singles. My bad for kinda ruining Grand Finals. >_____>

<3 Cam, Bden, Chris, Lucas, Yay, Fiz, Jeremy, Gerod and James and everybody else as well

Shoutouts to Moses for driving me and Cam and definitely shoutouts to bowling. The 10th frame triple Strike in flip flops that shoulda happened. :[

<_< And as Chris pointed out, 2nd & 3rd are switched in Melee placings. >_>

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Shout outs to my boys kuro,jelly and kyon yall did mad work. Kuro this better reflect on future tournaments here or imma be :mad: lol

KoozyK

Smash Ace
25: Koozy -nice tourney. you can't see my grab releasing DK
also
I'm better than you and danny at mario party
especially bombsketball
You can't see me in bombsketball
First of all. The gr giant -_-
second of all, we need to get mario party 1 to a tourney so i can shut everyone down. im black so my basketball skillz are redonk. danny is middle eastern and bombs are his thing...you got nothing ;)
shoutout time.

25: Koozy- You're a really badass commentator, and absolutely hilarious to be able to commentate with. Looking forward to it next time :D

Everyone Else...
/yolo

Also, during doubles WF, NC talked MADDDDDD ****TTTT. I understand that you wanted Kadaj/Shady to win, but next time just root for them. Don't step on us first.
fladabesssss~

lmfao at yolo. but seriously, nc needs a warning lable with the **** talk we give for the outta states. no johns it causes people to lose. lol

8Bitman

Smash Master
3 things:

1.) Good job Apple Jelly.
2.) Stingers I await our $50 MM whenever you come to Florida.
3.) I would have won this tourney.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
1: stingers: You, sir, are a mid-tier superhero. How the hell do you do it?
2: Kyon: So are you.
3: Kadaj: KLEEEEEEEEEG, I know you'll start practicing (and ******) again, and thanks for the advice on a certain "top tier." ;)
4: Kuro~: Your Pit was tight, and was tough to deal with in dubs. Good ****.
5: H1N1: I love this troll and his shenanigans.
5: Shady Pengiun: You hardly play this game and still outplace me with ease. I jelly.
7: Archer: You're a bawss for actually making the 4+ hour drive.....TWICE, and you beat us in dubs. Curse your bawss-ness.
7: apple jelly: Didn't play you, but your ROB was tight.
9: Waldorph: Keep on reppin' the DK, Scott. You are the true jungle king of NC, not me.
9: 313: Yo, thanks for the cheers/hype. PROTECT BASED WORLD!
9: Scotty O. B.: BOWSER DITTOS ON STREAM, SON! Always great hanging with you, and thanks for the giving me dat music.
9: GQ: Your Diddy is becoming a beast, and our dubs set was tight, as usual. What else would we expect from our epic history?
13: Gryph: Thanks again for housing us, Tony, and good **** beating us in dubs. It flipped our **** switches on for the next round.
13: KsK: Bayb, we're a great dubs team in the making, but we gotta start practicing more and ****ing up less. We in there.
13: Killanator: Jayson, I can't beat you with the big guys anymore. Gotta go G&W or top tier on you. Good **** impressing with Yoshi, as always. ;)
13: Stockfield: What are you doing this low, man? You're Ro-gel-effin'-o!
17: Joe: It was cool meeting you, and good **** on running this tourney excellently.
17: Noxie: Didn't talk/play with you, but IKE! I like fighting Ike.
17: frost: Lenny, what are we doing down here? Also, thanks for the offer to teach me ICs, but I've got another plan in mind. :cool:
17: J izzz: Good Peach, good set, and good ****. It could have gone either way, and it's a damn shame it had to end with you SDing.
17: Uncle: You suck. 4th best Bowser in the continent keeps on placing relatively low? It's time for you to start breaking through the glass ceiling.......
17: guren: ROW! ROW! FIGHT THE POWAH! Great team name. Always good to see ya, Zach.
17: FTF: Good playing friendlies with ya. If you really like Samus, go for it. It's gonna be hard, but she is fun.
25: Shwag: Swaggin' out in the parking lot with dat suit, Ben. I like that.
25: olmek: Didn't talk/play, but dat tag is great. WELCOME TO...LEGENDS...OF THE HIDDEN TEMPLE!
25: Koozy: KOOOOOZ! You know I love ya, and those last few moments of our dubs set were intense as ****. As usual, one team barely pulled out the win.
Everyone else in the bracket: Didn't talk/play/notice you, unfortunately.

Keep on hosting these, ECU. Your crew did an awesome job, overall. :starman:

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
yay -- something is wrong with u
cam -- first win ^.^
josh -- good **** in teams bit... i saw improvements in your game and attitude..props
black chris -- i dont think our set should have been that close...i think i have the matchup to thank for even getting to game 3...the way you handled losers, esp sneak, was very impressive
sneak -- i dont think we played? u were so busy with almost every game there...dont know how u do it
bden -- godamit ima **** u next time
flowin -- i was so relieved to hear your tag after losing LMAO
59js/tc -- og catfish forever good at this game
dark hart -- impressive stuff in teams srry u had to carry abba's ****ty ***
ksk -- 0mg get r0flst0mped n00bl0rd
moses -- green falcon suites u best IMO...

ecu forever <3

big sleep

չչչ
shoutouts to fiz. i like when u say ****. plz play melee and come to more stuff.

bden, u ****. sorry im a ****ty player to ask for advice. i don't really even know what i'm doing.

lmfaoooo @ ecu still having "Kony 2012" written all over the place. #college

the bowling crew... you guys are my friends.

everyone at the tournament: yall suck ***

josh: wow u suck ballhairz lol omg

moses, don't give up. unless u feel like it. but then ur a *****, obv.

chris: good **** vs sneak, dat ganon factor

sneak: good **** vs everyone in every game, goddamn lol

everlasting douchebag, enough said

mario party: where were you bro

aaand shoutouts to flowin cuz he's a muh fuggin pimp

big sleep

չչչ
Favorite smashers update:

1. Crystalnite
2. Jim
3. Papa Dav3
4. Flowin Water
5. stingers

Roy!

Smash Rookie
So, this was our first big tournament (erikdude64, tin, and myself). Big thanks to joe, noxie and jacob for making us newbs feel welcome and for running a great event.

stockfield/killantor: Sorry we weren't much of a match for you, but it was nice to meet and play against you nonetheless. Your ROB and Yoshi make a great team!

Kuro~: You're way too kind: the set we played was my second brawl doubles match ever (see above) so it was hard enough to keep pace, much less execute any strategy. Even still, I enjoyed the match and meeting part of the florida crew... thanks for making the trip!

stingers/bl@ckchris: Hope you enjoyed our delayed-life-stealing mindgames, even if they were unintentional (and for naught). I'm going to keep working on my luigi... hopefully we can play some friendlies at a future event.

Koozy/Gg: Melee doubles... so crazy. Matches like those are why I still play melee.

James: Great melee friendlies. I'll learn to avoid dr mario's fair one of these days...

flantasticflan: That dash/shorthop nair.... too good!

GhostAnime: Good sheik, good times. I wish I followed through with my early lead in the second game, but your patient wavesmashing made sure that wasn't going to happen. Well played!

h1n1: That match went way too fast. Next time I hope to give ya a match worth playing.

replacement: Good games. Sonic is a fun character to play: keep at it!

noxie: Ike dittos! We need to do that more often :ike:

Everyone else I was playing melee friendlies with on the projector but forgot to ask their name: Thanks for letting a luigi scrub join in the fun. DI @ 205% ftw :cool:

Also, if anyone is still bothering to fill in characters for the initial results post, I used Luigi in melee and Luigi/Ike in brawl.

Hoping to make it to some Raleigh-area tourneys in the future... see ya then!

Top Bottom