• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Recovery Rankings

Iron Kraken

Smash Journeyman
It's looking better and better! Here are some more thoughts.

I would still move :4marth::4lucina:down at least one more place. There's often times they're hit not too far away from the stage and they simply can't make it back.

And I still think :4fox::4falco:should be moved up more. They cover a lot of distance, especially :4fox:.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I'd move Game & Watch up to A- tier, I have no idea what he's doing in the same group as the Links. His recovery goes very far and the jump itself has invincibility, making it hard to stop. I think most people would agree that his recovery is one of the hardest to gimp.

Villager probably shouldn't be as high up as he is, either. His recovery has good distance but it's not very safe. It is flexible, though, especially on stages that he can fly under because he can do that for (basically) free.

Last edited:

One Tilt

Smash Apprentice
It's looking better and better! Here are some more thoughts.

I would still move :4marth::4lucina:down at least one more place. There's often times they're hit not too far away from the stage and they simply can't make it back.

And I still think :4fox::4falco:should be moved up more. They cover a lot of distance, especially :4fox:.
Others might move ahead of them, potentially, but Marth/Lucina have far better recovery than Robin, who's slower, travels less distance, and has no hitbox above. I don't think they'll be moving down further, though if there are others at their rank that look to be 'too low', by all means, raising them to 'effectively' lower Marth/Lucina, if you see a gap, could accomplish the same. Fox/Falco are where they are for gimpability rather than distance, given the 'stalling' their up Bs cause. Fox's vertical distance feels near to Marth/Lucina, who, while having less horizontal distance, have a bit more safety. Falco's a step below Fox because of the bit of distance difference, in any case. Still possible for Fox to rise (with Falco likely a fixed -1 from Fox), but only if Marth/Lucina prove equally unsafe, I suppose. Try out Marth's recovery, by the way-- it surprises me every time with that buffed range from melee (or maybe that's just my rust showing). I'll keep your thoughts in mind, but for the moment, I think letting them sit for a moment to change others around first might help a bit more.

That said, I'll still certainly set aside some time to re-compare their distances-- compare their without-a-second-jump distances and whatnot-- though I can't really test safety on my own very clearly.

I'd move Game & Watch up to A- tier, I have no idea what he's doing in the same group as the Links. His recovery goes very far and the jump itself has invincibility, making it hard to stop. I think most people would agree that his recovery is one of the hardest to gimp.

Villager probably shouldn't be as high up as he is, either. His recovery has good distance but it's not very safe. It is flexible, though, especially on stages that he can fly under because he can do that for (basically) free.
Really? I didn't know it had invincibility frames (it's hard to test these things solo, I'll admit, so I miss things). That most definitely makes him much higher, then-- it just looked like a Sonic recovery in my first tests. A- or A sounds like his place, then-- which do you think the better fit? Its vertical range feels juuust a bit below Sonic's, as I recall, but I've not compared it to, say, Palutena directly-- though I feel like it was slightly better distance, so perhaps A-, then? Villager may indeed be a bit high at A+, but A-rank does feel to be the general range. Villager will probably see a lot of small shifts in his place, but I'm thinking solid A might work for the next update... I'm also pondering if Sheik should be A+, now-- in practice, I can't recall ever being successfully gimped as Sheik (who I used for a fair while), but bouncing fish gives so many more options over, say, Zelda that I'm pondering a +1. In fact, if ZSS's tether is as safe as it is distance-covering, I'd say she might bear placement at A+ as well, given her myriad options-- though I've still yet to see down B into wall do anything other than screw me up by creating awkward 'have to hit attack to get out of the animation' moments, myself-- if someone could explain what I'm missing there, I'd really appreciate it.

---

What does everyone think of the puffballs rising, by the by? That was more the result of my testing than everyone's input (mostly friendlies and FG matches with Jiggly/Metaknight and the like). Kirby feels to be about in the right place, but he doesn't feel too different from D3 (who has more options, but slower airspeed and those big 'ol hurtboxes), and neither really have the kits of Jiggly/MK. MK's recovery feels... a hell of a lot better than I was expecting. I heard 'nerfed from brawl' so much that I sort've forgot that he's still pretty solid offstage-- no matter how much they nerf his range, disjointed hitboxes and lingering aerials still provide a lot of safety, and he still has some solid recovery mixups that have him feeling well above Kirby... though, A might be a better fit than A+, if his up B proves unsafe (it can only sweetspot at the end, looks like, but do the hitboxes and speed minimize the risk?). Jiggly's extreme recovery with rising pounds and ability to recover without ledges at all was something I'd not really considered prior, but its Fair is the real star here. As with MK, it might be more comfortably A, but while the puffs are certainly hittable while they recover, I may have overreacted into calling that gimpable-- that, and Jiggly/MK have great ledge-drop options (which Kirby and D3 don't feel to have as strong a kit for)... though 'onto the stage' versus 'onto the ledge' might be a whole new topic, if the semantics of 'what is recovering' comes into play...

I think a minimum of 3-5 characters per update for the time being will help keep things recent without being overly spammy, by the by. Definitely Game & Watch and possibly Villager are moving next-- I'll likely be keeping this thread up and refreshing frequently throughout the next few days to keep things rolling with the updates.

Edit: Also pondering moving Sonic up to B+, mostly because of his ability to act out of Up B and his options like homing attack and spindashes. While ROB can act during his recovery, I'm not sure if that's enough to call it 'safe'... also pondering Jiggly/MK and whether one (or both) might better fit A, if Kirby's not to move up. Also wondering a lot about the C a and lower B ranks in general, now. Also, is Ness as easily gimped as he seems? Between the stalling before PK Thunder hits and the possibility of someone just jumping into the projectile, it feels pretty easy to gimp... though, it may still bear bumping up a step due to the distance, to be nearer to those with similar properties like Falco.

Last edited:

Fauni

Smash Rookie
Was mainly considering Wario's vertical recovery as the limiting factor. His vertical recovery looks nearly as problematic as DK or such. Again, mostly just went in roster order, so there's bound to be missing information on my part. There are surprisingly few characters who can't make it back from the horizontal blast zones if they have their 2nd jump (LM, Dr. Mario, and maybe Ganondorf), but if the bike also helps his diagonal or vertical recovery ranges at all, then I'll definitely be changing his place. I'd not thought to test his bike whilst recovering vertically. If that helps him, he'd be more in Fox/Falco range, for similarly 'all but infinite' horizontal recovery and a decent, if gimpable, vertical range.

And wectoring -is- out, right? I wasn't misinformed on that? If it's still in, A rank easily. I'm all for pointing out my mistakes, in any case, but I'd appreciate if you can include a suggestion for what rank you think they are when doing so. But no, wasn't a joke-- where do you think Wario belongs? I can do a re-test and change his position to somewhere more suiting his options if his vertical recovery turns out to be bike-aided and such. Even if not, he could be nearer to Falco range for near-infinite horizontal range, but a limited up B (particularly sans jump)... Back to training mode-- Wario'll certainly be moved in the pending update (just need more than him and Luigi moving, as I know there's a lot still wrong with things).
Sorry for being mean, you´re doing great job here! Anyway yeah I don't see vertical recovery being a big problem with Wario, though I suppose spikes can be lethal if he doesn't have a double jump as his upB is pretty average. I think the current position is good (2.2) but I´m not sure about how gimpable he is so depending on that he could move a bit. I can´t give too much data on Wario since I´m just now training to make him to be a secondary and haven´t played him much in matches yet and he isn´t the most popular character out there so I haven´t played against give too much either. Also yes the vectoring glitch was patched.

Last edited:

Iron Kraken

Smash Journeyman
You're right to call ROB's recovery unsafe. It's extremely easy to gimp him. And unlike other characters his recovery gets worse and worse if he needs to use it repeatedly because he runs out of gas.

One Tilt

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for being mean, you´re doing great job here! Anyway yeah I don't see vertical recovery being a big problem with Wario, though I suppose spikes can be lethal if he doesn't have a double jump as his upB is pretty average. I think the current position is good (2.2) but I´m not sure about how gimpable he is so depending on that he could move a bit. I can´t give too much data on Wario since I´m just now training to make him to be a secondary and haven´t played him much in matches yet and he isn´t the most popular character out there so I haven´t played against give too much either. Also yes the vectoring glitch was patched.
His bike makes him fairly ungimpable by most characters horizontally, and its use as a mixup (along with the potential for chomp-i-cides and his quick aerials) give him decent safety outside of his up B itself-- which is needed quite infrequently, given the bike's 'free jump'. I didn't take it personally-- you were dead on with how he was out-of-place, and I'm here to get information, not to get all huffy because I'm wrong about things. I mean, being wrong and correcting was the point of my posting! XD

You're right to call ROB's recovery unsafe. It's extremely easy to gimp him. And unlike other characters his recovery gets worse and worse if he needs to use it repeatedly because he runs out of gas.
All true. I'm just wondering how low that sends him, given that he can still recover from Olimar ranges (if not repeatedly without touching the stage for a while). Down a rank or two at least? More?

---

Also, for the record, everyone from B to C- is someone I'm almost entirely unsure of where they belong. Some probably belong above that range entirely, others maybe even in D tiers, and yet others might (gasp) be where they belong in the long run. Specifically, where does everyone thing Bowser Jr. and Megaman belong? Is Pac Man as gimpable as my first impression? Do 'springboard' up B's like BowJow/MM/Sonic offer decent safety from being able to act out of them, and Sonic's low A to high B?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 269706

So far, it's mostly been range minus risk. Pikachu has incredible range and zero risk, while Villager has completely absurd range and some bit of buffer against gimping... I mostly started with distance and am trying to incorporate 'safety', along with details like how many options they have to recover, et cetera. It's certainly quite a mess at the moment, with a lot of characters lost in the initial shuffle and just in weird places now, but the idea is DISTANCE - VULNERABILITY + OPTIONS. While Villager has more vulnerability than Pikachu, Villager also has far more distance, along with some good options (gyroid, slingshot) for dealing with edgeguarding. Dedede may have fantastic distance like the other 'floaters' (Kirby, Jiggly), but his size and such make for a bit more vulnerability. He's still A rank, but at the bottom of it. Sheik, meanwhile, has nearly Pikachu range, as well as safety from an up B that's a teleport and has hitboxes. Zelda's has a safer hitbox, but no bouncing fish, so she's the same rank, while Palutena's instant teleport, while immensely safe, does feel like it has a bit too limited range to quite be as good as the other teleports.

For the moment, though, not including custom moves nor Miis-- we can tackle that once we iron out the defaults first. Though, any tricks to a character's recovery that I may have missed (Luigi's down B actually working, details on Wario, et cetera) are certainly welcome. Going to update the first post in a moment and will include a bit more actual explanation on what I'm trying to make a tier list of-- thanks for letting me know that I was being too vague and explaining too little!
Well if this is the case, I feel like there is a lot of changing to be done. I can't speak for most characters, but Ike does need to be ranked a bit lower. While the recovery is a great attack, it isn't the best recovery. He has an almost non-existent horizontal range, only average vertical range, and can't act until he hits a platform. For similar reasons, I think characters like Bowser Jr. and Robin should be a bit higher on the list. This has a long way to go...I honestly think that the best way to organize this data is in multiple ranks tables, one for range, one based on damage values, one for other usefulness (other ideas welcome). After we assemble those ranks in a way that the majority of the community agrees on them, we can form a master-recovery-tier ranking which averages every factor together. Until we have the base data listed out though, this isn't gonna work.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Mega Man can double jump after his up-B which is unique among the "act out of" up-B's. Also, on walled omegas, he can stick a crash bomb to the wall, up-B, wall jump, get hit by the bomb, and up-B again. Also he has a 0-landing lag aerial.

Just some things since you asked.

One Tilt

Smash Apprentice
Well if this is the case, I feel like there is a lot of changing to be done. I can't speak for most characters, but Ike does need to be ranked a bit lower. While the recovery is a great attack, it isn't the best recovery. He has an almost non-existent horizontal range, only average vertical range, and can't act until he hits a platform. For similar reasons, I think characters like Bowser Jr. and Robin should be a bit higher on the list. This has a long way to go...I honestly think that the best way to organize this data is in multiple ranks tables, one for range, one based on damage values, one for other usefulness (other ideas welcome). After we assemble those ranks in a way that the majority of the community agrees on them, we can form a master-recovery-tier ranking which averages every factor together. Until we have the base data listed out though, this isn't gonna work.
Ike's side B is a recovery option horizontally, and it no longer auto-gimps if you hit someone with the attack part. Still, his diagonal recovery is certainly lackluster, so I can see him being lower. Robin's recovery is slow, has similar range to Ike, and is vunlerable everywhere but below to gimps. Bowser Jr. I can definitely see being higher, given his ability to act out of his up B, but I'm not sure how well that does or doesn't work to help him to avoid being gimped. The only problem I see with separate tables is that it potentially ignores information. By its nature, this is a bit arbitrary, but that needn't mean it lacks potential for an at-a-glance comparison of characters' capability to recover (tier lists are an example of this). Trying to include every detail empirically would mean measuring vertical recovery, horizontal recovery, diagonal recovery, jumpless recovery in each, number of recovery options, recovery speed, recovery hitboxes/hurtboxes, and any number of other factors... many of which may be unique to the character. I don't think breaking down Metaknight's every detail is necessary to see that he's good in Brawl, and so I'd like to at least start this off by trying to let discussion drive the rankings. It's only been a day, so I can't say we should expect things to be looking ideal yet by any means, but I'd prefer to give it a bit before jumping to conclusions about the format just yet.

does the chart actually serve any purpose? am I missing something?
As of yet, no, as it's far from stable by any stretch. I'm hoping that it might eventually become something that's useful for understanding the relative strength of each character's recovery game as one might look up a weight tier list or the like. This is obviously far less empirical than that example, but the purpose it could potentially serve would be similar. Knowing the overall strength of an opponent's recovery at a glance could have great potential for fighting unfamiliar matchups, or for deciding to go in deep for an offstage kill because of a gap in your character(s) recoveries, or so on... It's certainly not useful until there's some degree of consensus as to it's accuracy, but anything with the potential to be accurate has the potential to be useful information.

Regardless, it's generated some some new discussion that has a purpose beyond discussing a single character's good or bad recovery. Having a chart that reflects public consensus on the matter would be, if nothing else, interesting to see. Most topics I see on recovery don't really have comparisons between characters, and I just thought it could be useful to see how viable it'd be to rank them against each other without narrowing our view to just the distance or such.

Mega Man can double jump after his up-B which is unique among the "act out of" up-B's. Also, on walled omegas, he can stick a crash bomb to the wall, up-B, wall jump, get hit by the bomb, and up-B again. Also he has a 0-landing lag aerial.

Just some things since you asked.
A double jump after up B? Well that certainly has some interesting implications... A bomb-jumping tech like that is similarly impressive, though what's held him back a bit has been diagonal recovery and my not knowing his relative susceptibility to gimping. How safe does everyone feel that being able to act out of one's up B makes a recovery? Does it depend on the recovery's speed (ROB's being worse for being slow and not recharging, Sonic or MM's being better for their speed and ability to even cancel hits)? Either way, it's feeling like such sorts of recoveries are apt to be placed higher in general on the next update, from what I'm hearing so far.

Last edited:

Graydient

Smash Cadet
Wii Fit Trainer should be muuch higher. She can stall in midair and her Up-B has respectable range if you mash it.

One Tilt

Smash Apprentice
Wii Fit Trainer should be muuch higher. She can stall in midair and her Up-B has respectable range if you mash it.
Wait. WFT's up B is a mashing sort? Welp, that was stupid of me. Was in a rush, granted, but I should have realized that WFT's recovery should have been much higher. >//<

Will definitely be re-testing her and placing her much higher on the list, then. Even if it's a bit slow with some weakish hitboxes, if I'm just measuring it's minimum range... oh lol... My bad. Will be fixed in the next update.

NairWizard

Somewhere
If I were doing this, I would probably take Jigglypuff and Pikachu as edgeguarding benchmarks, and then ask: which characters have the easiest time making it back to the stage against these two?

One Tilt

Smash Apprentice
If I were doing this, I would probably take Jigglypuff and Pikachu as edgeguarding benchmarks, and then ask: which characters have the easiest time making it back to the stage against these two?
A fantastic idea. When my testing help is next available, I can see about challenging them to recover through Jiggly's WoPs or such as a start.

Also, updated to 2.3!

Villager's dropped a smidge as he is -possible- to gimp... though Villager's pretty hard to measure regardless. WFT put way higher as I'm an idiot and didn't mash B in my first tests, while Game & Watch is way up for similar reasons (my stupidly missing something vital!). Charizard down a smidge as he's proven to be a bit of a gimp magnet in some testing, and ROB down a fair bit due to his recovery's very tangible lack of safety. Megaman up by a fair amount and BowJow up by a bit, as their 'act out of' options prove to provide some nice safety, while Ike's down a bit just for his predictable side B and his iffy diagonal recovery. Rosalina is up as I realized that her recovery is quite like Pit's, yet she was placed lower. Fox and Falco remain unchanged (for now), but mostly just from my not yet testing their ability to handle being knocked out of up B (as well as how viable it even is to do so in a normal situation)... Still, you can likely expect them to be a bit higher in the next update, once I get a better feel for those details in testing.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
A double jump after up B? Well that certainly has some interesting implications... A bomb-jumping tech like that is similarly impressive, though what's held him back a bit has been diagonal recovery and my not knowing his relative susceptibility to gimping.
On the topic of gimping Mega Man: if he's spiked after using upB, Rush is still active below him and will spring him back up again, saving him from death. Also worth noting that Rush Coil has some amount of startup intangibility.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
EDIT: Accidental double post.

Last edited:

MartinAW4

Smash Journeyman
I still think Greninja should be higher. I don`t think I`ve ever been gimped as Greninja and I main him since the game released.
Just think about it, what can the opponent do? You get knocked off stage, you start charging Shadow Sneak while you`re still off screen. If the opponent jumps after you, you teleport to the ledge and Up B. If they throw a projectile, you teleport through it to the ledge and Up B. If they stay at the ledge charging a Fsmash, you teleport to the ledge, launch them away and Up B. Most opponents are actually scared to even chase me off stage because they`re afraid of getting gimped by Hydro Pump which is the most dangerous Up B to face off stage.

Even the range is among the best. Shadow Sneak is fully charged in 1 second and covers about half of FD. That is always enough to get you from one blastzone to the ledge and it is a safe teleport with a very strong hitbox at the end. Even stronger than Sheik`s initial explosion on Vanish.
Hydro Pump has about the same range as Pikachu`s Quick Attack, but is even more versatile because you can go twice in the same direction and it has ranged windboxes. So you can use the first pump to push the opponent away and the second one to return to the stage. Or just go right through the opponent, pushing them off stage while you land safely and now you`re in position to edgeguard them.

Greninja`s recovery has more range than Sheik`s while the safety is basically identical since Greninja has a teleport Side B + fast Up B while Sheik has a fast Down B + teleport Up B. That`s why I think Greninja should be above Sheik either at the top of A tier or bottom of A+ tier.

I`d also put Villager back to A+ and lower Metaknight and Jigglypuff to A. Villager`s Up B covers almost twice as much distance as all of their jumps combined and he can cover himself with rockets, sligshots and possibly pocketed projectiles. I have a much easier time gimping the two 6-jump characters since they can`t be as unpredictable with their recovery if all they can do is jump.

But overall the list is looking much better now. Keep up the good work!

One Tilt

Smash Apprentice
I still think Greninja should be higher. I don`t think I`ve ever been gimped as Greninja and I main him since the game released.
Just think about it, what can the opponent do? You get knocked off stage, you start charging Shadow Sneak while you`re still off screen. If the opponent jumps after you, you teleport to the ledge and Up B. If they throw a projectile, you teleport through it to the ledge and Up B. If they stay at the ledge charging a Fsmash, you teleport to the ledge, launch them away and Up B. Most opponents are actually scared to even chase me off stage because they`re afraid of getting gimped by Hydro Pump which is the most dangerous Up B to face off stage.

Even the range is among the best. Shadow Sneak is fully charged in 1 second and covers about half of FD. That is always enough to get you from one blastzone to the ledge and it is a safe teleport with a very strong hitbox at the end. Even stronger than Sheik`s initial explosion on Vanish.
Hydro Pump has about the same range as Pikachu`s Quick Attack, but is even more versatile because you can go twice in the same direction and it has ranged windboxes. So you can use the first pump to push the opponent away and the second one to return to the stage. Or just go right through the opponent, pushing them off stage while you land safely and now you`re in position to edgeguard them.

Greninja`s recovery has more range than Sheik`s while the safety is basically identical since Greninja has a teleport Side B + fast Up B while Sheik has a fast Down B + teleport Up B. That`s why I think Greninja should be above Sheik either at the top of A tier or bottom of A+ tier.

I`d also put Villager back to A+ and lower Metaknight and Jigglypuff to A. Villager`s Up B covers almost twice as much distance as all of their jumps combined and he can cover himself with rockets, sligshots and possibly pocketed projectiles. I have a much easier time gimping the two 6-jump characters since they can`t be as unpredictable with their recovery if all they can do is jump.

But overall the list is looking much better now. Keep up the good work!
Definitely some great information-- detailed explanations like that are of immeasurable help. My main experiences with Greninja's shadow sneak as a recovery have honestly been its mistaken use over hydro pump, but you're making valid points that certainly only come with far more playtime than a few days' testing could ever cover. I do know that hydro pump is a mite less distance than Pikachu's quick attack, though the difference is honestly pretty minor. Having that mixup of shadow sneak, plus the threatening windbox on hydro pump, which I hadn't considered, despite how often I see it used specifically for gimping, definitely has Greninja sounding more like A+ tier, then. Good points on the puffs and Villager (all I was sure of is that they're all over A-)-- I've been using them pretty extensively today (Metaknight/Jiggly), and they don't feel to be quite as safe as the likes of Lucario, so they'll be heading down... Villager's up B really does have some absurd distance, though, agreed. Just so difficult to tell how gimpable Villager is or isn't given his options... but those myriad options are such a boon that I'm thinking the gimpability is moot anyway, as we can say for sure that it's not any extreme vulnerability like ROB or something. I find all of your suggestions quite agreeable, and they'll be a part of the next update (likely tomorro... later toda... um... after I sleep... ._.). Since I neglected them last time, I'm now pondering Fox/Falco's positions, as well as where Link/Tink/Samus might belong, as they feel to be three with very similar options (tether, long up B hitboxes, average distance, some bomb tricks, projectile coverage, et cetera). That, and I'm still wondering at how safe tethers are-- if they can't be gimped out of, ZSS might be right up next to Lucario (as well as, now, Greninja and Villager).

One Tilt

Smash Apprentice
Updated to 2.4!

This time around, there were a lot of shifts, but most of them were balancing the numbers in each tier more than anything. Metaknight and Jiggly back down to A for heavy reliance on jumps, Villager up to A+ (and staying there this time, at least for a while) for good projectile coverage and being ungimpable enough that his obscene-range up B seemed top tier. The gap between Lucario and the likes of Sheik and ZSS felt too narrow for a tier difference, so they were slid up (mostly to distinguish Sheik from Zelda and to call out ZSS's insane tether). Greninja joins them in A+ thanks to windboxing, shadow sneak, and slightly better range than Sheik. Palutena and G&W slide up as A emptied a bit, putting Palutena in the same tier as Zelda (both lack options, but have a good teleport-- though the delay on Zelda's makes the range difference balance out as their safety has a slight gap. Still, Zelda's at the top of A tier and Palutena the bottom, as that difference in safety is far from extreme). Rosalina, Pit, and Dark pit slide up, to distance themselves a bit from Olimar (who has great range, but that slow airspeed makes him particularly easy to hit with a spike, by comparison). Wario still feels potentially right at B+, given that his up B is a fairly limited tool and his bike recovery can't be repeated in succession (due to its respawn time), but Sonic, Megaman, and Pac Man join him in B+ to distance themselves from the Links and Samus, who have less options and distance. Bowser Jr. and Diddy Kong slide up from B-, BowJow to remain a step away from Sonic/MM, while Dids is mostly for his range and side B grab/kick mixups. Samus shifted past the Links within B, as her screw attack feels a bit safer and her bomb trickery a bit less situational. Fox and Falco are finally shifting up one more tier, with Falco feeling right next to Marth/Lucina and Fox feeling similar to Link and co-- safety aside, outranging them and having such extreme horizontal recovery had voices that they were still too low ringing true. ROB, meanwhile, is shifted slightly within C+, as he's got such extreme range in 'ideal' recovery that he feels a mite better than WFT, whose hitboxes with up B are underwhelming in size, power, etc. And Shulk's jump monado for slides up to stay by the Pits, as it feels to be about equivalent.

Edit: More testing has ZSS's recovery proving a bit too inconsistent for A+ tier. Range and safety aside, the angles required for tethering mean you still need more caution offstage than more solidly A+ tier characters. Following that logic, Zelda slipped into A+, if only just-- while she lacks options, her consistency in recovering can't be denied. Did a quick revision to 2.4, since it was just swapping two characters and fiddling with A tier's order a bit.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Link should be above Toon Link. Their spin attacks give them the same height but Link gets more vertical distance, Link's tether reaches farther., and Link has better aerials to defend from being gimped.
:170:

David Viran

Smash Lord
Updated to 2.4!

This time around, there were a lot of shifts, but most of them were balancing the numbers in each tier more than anything. Metaknight and Jiggly back down to A for heavy reliance on jumps, Villager up to A+ (and staying there this time, at least for a while) for good projectile coverage and being ungimpable enough that his obscene-range up B seemed top tier. The gap between Lucario and the likes of Sheik and ZSS felt too narrow for a tier difference, so they were slid up (mostly to distinguish Sheik from Zelda and to call out ZSS's insane tether). Greninja joins them in A+ thanks to windboxing, shadow sneak, and slightly better range than Sheik. Palutena and G&W slide up as A emptied a bit, putting Palutena in the same tier as Zelda (both lack options, but have a good teleport-- though the delay on Zelda's makes the range difference balance out as their safety has a slight gap. Still, Zelda's at the top of A tier and Palutena the bottom, as that difference in safety is far from extreme). Rosalina, Pit, and Dark pit slide up, to distance themselves a bit from Olimar (who has great range, but that slow airspeed makes him particularly easy to hit with a spike, by comparison). Wario still feels potentially right at B+, given that his up B is a fairly limited tool and his bike recovery can't be repeated in succession (due to its respawn time), but Sonic, Megaman, and Pac Man join him in B+ to distance themselves from the Links and Samus, who have less options and distance. Bowser Jr. and Diddy Kong slide up from B-, BowJow to remain a step away from Sonic/MM, while Dids is mostly for his range and side B grab/kick mixups. Samus shifted past the Links within B, as her screw attack feels a bit safer and her bomb trickery a bit less situational. Fox and Falco are finally shifting up one more tier, with Falco feeling right next to Marth/Lucina and Fox feeling similar to Link and co-- safety aside, outranging them and having such extreme horizontal recovery had voices that they were still too low ringing true. ROB, meanwhile, is shifted slightly within C+, as he's got such extreme range in 'ideal' recovery that he feels a mite better than WFT, whose hitboxes with up B are underwhelming in size, power, etc. And Shulk's jump monado for slides up to stay by the Pits, as it feels to be about equivalent.

Edit: More testing has ZSS's recovery proving a bit too inconsistent for A+ tier. Range and safety aside, the angles required for tethering mean you still need more caution offstage than more solidly A+ tier characters. Following that logic, Zelda slipped into A+, if only just-- while she lacks options, her consistency in recovering can't be denied. Did a quick revision to 2.4, since it was just swapping two characters and fiddling with A tier's order a bit.
Inconsistent isn't the right word for zss's tether it's more like deciving because it will grab to the ledge at ranges when it shouldn't and then fall off. You can get around this by just knowing what the extent of the tether, which imo isn't that hard just need some experience.

Last edited:

Iron Kraken

Smash Journeyman
I don't have a ton of experience with it, but Donkey Kong's recovery seems too low. It has decent horizontal range, and it has super armor that helps against gimping.

It certainly seems a lot better than Ganondorf's recovery.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Pardon me ahead of time for not reading through the entire thread, and so I apologize if anything I mention might have been touched on already.

You've got R.O.B, imo, just a tad low. Close, but low. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one to try and make a character seem better than they are, esp. R.O.B. so know that my observations aren't tainted by that. My rationale is below, would love to hear your comments on it:

1. R.O.B. does have a momentum cancelling move in his Side B. Granted it can cause an SD if used too low, but considering "Bucket Brake" type moves are to keep you from flat-out getting KO'd, its worth noting. Additionally, it does have hitboxes on it that could deter someone following you high and to the corners, providing you can get out of tumble in time. This can also be used as a hitbox-filled stall.

2. His Up+B is slow to start, with sub-par lateral mobility as you've stated and I completely agree with. However, this start up is shorter than Fox's (albeit not surrounded with weak hitboxes that could, potentially, prevent a gimp). Though, as has been pointed out, during this start up he is incredibly vulnerable. Also remember that he can prolong the length of his up+B by tapping the B button, as well as cancelling it and starting it again by using aerials.

3. Also, keep in mind that he can perform aerials any time after the start-up window of his Up+B. If you recover diagnal-low, his U-air makes a good buffer between some attacks, and if you are recovering laterally his F-air is a decent protective aerial. If you're forced to recover high, you're boned though as his D-air is terrible unless you have plenty of wind-up time and the opponent totally telegraphs it.

4. As you (and I actually stated in a post of mine where I basically "graded" him) stated... once he runs out of fuel, he's done whereas everyone else has unlimited usage of their up+B as long as they get hit. This is probably the biggest knock on the recovery (as well as the terrible lack of lateral mobility).

5. His B-air can be used as a recovery move due to the push it gives him when used. It might sound like a lame option, but it has saved me more than a few times when used smarly with up+B, or as the last ditch attempt to recover when you're out of fuel.

Also, It has a hitbox about the chest level (as opposed to Brawl's dual hitbox at the back and at the head... which makes me a sad panda) that, if someone is sloppy, they could get hit with. Don't misunderstand me, its a terrible hitbox that will rarely hit in these situations... but, its there.

I feel that the above positive points gives him a bit stronger recovery ability than WFT, and possibly some of the B- tier. I feel he should be in the B- tier, but at the very very back end of it. But, that's just my .02, would love to hear your thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
If customs are taken into account, Luigi's recovery shoots up to B+ Tier with quick recovery and missile.

If not...he's fine where he is. ROB could be higher though, even if it is unsafe. You can throw people off with aerials.

One Tilt

Smash Apprentice
Link should be above Toon Link. Their spin attacks give them the same height but Link gets more vertical distance, Link's tether reaches farther., and Link has better aerials to defend from being gimped.
Do you mean horizontal distance, there? I agree with Link's nair being outstanding, and I'd mostly just put Toon Link that step higher for smaller hurtbox. If that's not the only difference, then Link'll be ahead of Tink in the next update-- thanks for the info.

Inconsistent isn't the right word for zss's tether it's more like deciving because it will grab to the ledge at ranges when it shouldn't and then fall off. You can get around this by just knowing what the extent of the tether, which imo isn't that hard just need some experience.
Aaaah. ZSS feels to have less of a problem with that than Samus/Link/Tink, at least. But by inconsistant, I'd mostly meant that being under a stage or facing an off direction or too low, etc. etc. would rather ruin your ability to recover if you were in ranges that required the tether. Rarely an issue on walled omegas, but certainly something that's happened juuuuust enough on Battlefield to feel notable.

Pardon me ahead of time for not reading through the entire thread, and so I apologize if anything I mention might have been touched on already.

You've got R.O.B, imo, just a tad low. Close, but low. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one to try and make a character seem better than they are, esp. R.O.B. so know that my observations aren't tainted by that. My rationale is below, would love to hear your comments on it:

1. R.O.B. does have a momentum cancelling move in his Side B. Granted it can cause an SD if used too low, but considering "Bucket Brake" type moves are to keep you from flat-out getting KO'd, its worth noting. Additionally, it does have hitboxes on it that could deter someone following you high and to the corners, providing you can get out of tumble in time. This can also be used as a hitbox-filled stall.

2. His Up+B is slow to start, with sub-par lateral mobility as you've stated and I completely agree with. However, this start up is shorter than Fox's (albeit not surrounded with weak hitboxes that could, potentially, prevent a gimp). Though, as has been pointed out, during this start up he is incredibly vulnerable. Also remember that he can prolong the length of his up+B by tapping the B button, as well as cancelling it and starting it again by using aerials.

3. Also, keep in mind that he can perform aerials any time after the start-up window of his Up+B. If you recover diagnal-low, his U-air makes a good buffer between some attacks, and if you are recovering laterally his F-air is a decent protective aerial. If you're forced to recover high, you're boned though as his D-air is terrible unless you have plenty of wind-up time and the opponent totally telegraphs it.

4. As you (and I actually stated in a post of mine where I basically "graded" him) stated... once he runs out of fuel, he's done whereas everyone else has unlimited usage of their up+B as long as they get hit. This is probably the biggest knock on the recovery (as well as the terrible lack of lateral mobility).

5. His B-air can be used as a recovery move due to the push it gives him when used. It might sound like a lame option, but it has saved me more than a few times when used smarly with up+B, or as the last ditch attempt to recover when you're out of fuel.

Also, It has a hitbox about the chest level (as opposed to Brawl's dual hitbox at the back and at the head... which makes me a sad panda) that, if someone is sloppy, they could get hit with. Don't misunderstand me, its a terrible hitbox that will rarely hit in these situations... but, its there.

I feel that the above positive points gives him a bit stronger recovery ability than WFT, and possibly some of the B- tier. I feel he should be in the B- tier, but at the very very back end of it. But, that's just my .02, would love to hear your thoughts.
That's most certainly more experience with ROB's recover than I'd had, and this looks like a simple case of my weighing the gimpability too harshly against the incredible range ROB's recovery has to offer. Even so, with your detailed notes on everything from the startup to the other options he has, I can definitely appreciate your input here. ROB felt close, but I only thought him to be just that-- he had been quite a bit too high before, IIRC, and it was just a matter of refinement. You've covered his options quite solidly, and I agree that ROB feels to be underrated now that you've pointed out his recovery's nuances. He'll be B- in the next update. Being able to use Bair to recover, how well his Uair and such work during up B, the fact that it has hitboxes at all... definitely appreciate the experience you add to the discussion, given how infeasible it is for me to even begin to understand /every/ character's recovery firsthand at a higher level, considering the roster size. Quite fortunate to not be alone in this endeavor. ^^

If customs are taken into account, Luigi's recovery shoots up to B+ Tier with quick recovery and missile.

If not...he's fine where he is. ROB could be higher though, even if it is unsafe. You can throw people off with aerials.
ROB'll certainly be higher (B-, most likely)), as he was placed too low in an unrefined tier drop from before. At the moment, I'm going to disregard custom moves, despite their likely legality, if only because that would be better left as its own table once we finish this one, if anything. Either way, having this provide a 'baseline' would help people decide if they need customs that help with recovery, so it'll hopefully still be beneficial in that way... not that anyone would consider LM's recovery decent otherwise...
I don't have a ton of experience with it, but Donkey Kong's recovery seems too low. It has decent horizontal range, and it has super armor that helps against gimping.

It certainly seems a lot better than Ganondorf's recovery.
Horizontal range, yes, but as a giant, near-immobile hitbox with little to no vertical attack range during his up B, he's immensely vulnerable to just about any Dair or projectile whilst recovering vertically, and he retains my arbitrary honor of being the most spikable character in the game (or nearly so)... Ganon's second jump might be nonexistant, but his up B does at least happen quick enough that another Ganon can't taunt, walk across FD, and then taunt a few more times before bothering to hop down for an easy spike... Now, obviously, that sentiment oozes bias, and his horizontal recovery is certainly incredible, so I do see him as above Ganon by a bit for that... but Ganon's recovery feels the Falco to Falcon's Fox (similar, but a mite weaker), while DK feels the Falco to Bowser's (as Bowser's feels 'the same, but strictly better') as well... If Ganon feels even more vulnerable, then he can move down to Dr. Mario's tier or the like, but I don't think DK can really move up without those above him shifting as well. His recovery's not /that bad/, but there's a reason I used -'s and +'s rather than call anyone but LM below a D-- LM feels to be the only one so greviously held back by his recovery game. I'd need more evidence against DK's competition, in short-- keep in mind that the rankings are only comparisons, rather than 'in a vacuum'.

---

I'll wait until later tonight or perhaps tomorrow morning (EST) to update the list, as changes have been slowing down a bit. ROB'll be heading up, Link is to be set above Tink, and I'm even considering Lucario to move up to Pikachu's S tier... Actually, I might make an S- and E+ tier, to move Dr. Mario down, distinguish DK from Ganon, and distinguish Lucario... similar to Ice Climbers still being above the A tier for Brawl, despite not being 'Metaknight' tier. Could solve some of these clarity issues (and, after more testing, I simply /cannot/ kill a Lucario offstage). Might move monado-jump Shulk down due to the fact that his recovery, even with jump, relies so much on a double-jump that he might get-- not to mention switching to the monado art to begin with (a matter of practicality and situationality, rather than distance, to clarify). Likely would only drop a single place or so, though.

Last edited:

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Stuff

---

I'll wait until later tonight or perhaps tomorrow morning (EST) to update the list, as changes have been slowing down a bit. ROB'll be heading up, Link is to be set above Tink, and I'm even considering Lucario to move up to Pikachu's S tier... Actually, I might make an S- and E+ tier, to move Dr. Mario down, distinguish DK from Ganon, and distinguish Lucario... similar to Ice Climbers still being above the A tier for Brawl, despite not being 'Metaknight' tier. Could solve some of these clarity issues (and, after more testing, I simply /cannot/ kill a Lucario offstage). Might move monado-jump Shulk down due to the fact that his recovery, even with jump, relies so much on a double-jump that he might get-- not to mention switching to the monado art to begin with (a matter of practicality and situationality, rather than distance, to clarify). Likely would only drop a single place or so, though.
My pleasure. Again, I'm not saying he has a GREAT recovery (mostly stating that in case someone were to attempt to put words in my mouth, not specifically directed at you at all!), and like I said in my previous post - you had him very close, in my opinion. Glad I could be of service, and I appreciate the effort/spirit behind this endeavor.

D

Deleted member

Do you mean horizontal distance, there? I agree with Link's nair being outstanding, and I'd mostly just put Toon Link that step higher for smaller hurtbox. If that's not the only difference, then Link'll be ahead of Tink in the next update-- thanks for the info.
Oops, that was a typo. I meant horizontal.

One Tilt

Smash Apprentice
My pleasure. Again, I'm not saying he has a GREAT recovery (mostly stating that in case someone were to attempt to put words in my mouth, not specifically directed at you at all!), and like I said in my previous post - you had him very close, in my opinion. Glad I could be of service, and I appreciate the effort/spirit behind this endeavor.
By all means, I likewise feel that low B- is a bit closer to where ROB seems to belong. Refinement in such an arbitrary ranking system does take quite a great deal of iteration, so missing the mark by a bit is certainly just part of the process. Having the help with finding who's getting there and who's off-mark is what makes this such a pleasant exercise. ^^

I intended to make some threads on more objective (yet still somewhat arbitrary) topics like KO power and 'average lag' or the like, but recovery really struck me as something interesting to compare-- even if it's all the more difficult and based in sharing experiences more than direct formulas. Either way, though, I have some frankly insane fanaticism towards the value of information, so I've what's likely an unhealthy compulsion to do my best with keeping up-to-date and relevant information at the forefront of the discussion, when possible.
Oops, that was a typo. I meant horizontal.
I'd figured-- and your point was sound, and Link was tweaked above Tink.

---

Version 2.5 is up! Most of the changes are small, with few characters moving more than from the top of a tier to the bottom of another, or simply moving within a tier. The fact that we're making more subtle changes now suggests that we're making some real headway with finding something 'close', but lets not let our guards down just yet-- never underestimate how easy it is for characters to get lost in the shuffle in a roster of this size! @_@

Lucario's up in S for honestly being just as crazy as Pikachu... and because I spent an hour of being completely unable to strike him out of his up B, and of being unable to even gimp him at even low %s any easier than Pikachu. Shulk's jump art is down a bit as testing found it to be rather lacking when one lacks for their second jump (especially since activating the art means spending more time falling). Ike's up a bit as his ability to recover horizontally, his safety recovering vertically, and the great coverage of his Nair have him feeling to be like Diddy Kong-- solid, but seriously lacking in one area (for Ike, that's diagonal recovery, while Diddy's is safety). Fox is up a bit as testing shows his up B to be gimpable in a manner not dissimilar from gimps against Link/Samus. The fact that he has insane horizontal recovery on top of that has him edging them out, even if his bit of stalling makes him still slightly more gimpable than them. ROB takes Fox's old spot, moving up a bit due to 'overnerfing' before when I was worried for his lack of safety-- mostly just normalizing... Falco's also up past Marth/Lucina for the same reason as Fox passing Link/Samus. Bowser and DK are moved up to just past Falcon/Ganon respectively, as well-- their horizontal recovery and hitboxes were being weighed a bit too lightly, and, if considering horizontal and vertical to be equally important, the safety advantage over Falcon/Dorf during up B is potentially enough to edge them out a bit... though, I still feel the need to test out gimping the four of them a lot more before I can call this anything but a tentative change.

On the subject of custom moves (and Miis), I think that we can add them in for version 3.0 or so, if by chance we happen to find some degree of consensus on the 'baseline' list by then. How does everyone think that should be done? Obviously, icons for a 'brief' list becomes far more difficult (as the visual blight of Shulk's exception for the monado art demonstrates)... I could just list the 'best' recovery, but that's far too arbitrary in some cases... I could use icon+number, to denote the up B, but then that devalues side Bs and other techs (like Mii gunner's Magnet floating). Listing every combination is completely infeasible, however... Should it be just the 'best case scenario'? An average? Listing each character and beside them giving a 'range' they might fit within? Either way, I think this sounds like it would take a separate list... though, Miis may be usable within the current list, if we can come up with a bit of a system for it... Thoughts?

David Viran

Smash Lord

Aaaah. ZSS feels to have less of a problem with that than Samus/Link/Tink, at least. But by inconsistant, I'd mostly meant that being under a stage or facing an off direction or too low, etc. etc. would rather ruin your ability to recover if you were in ranges that required the tether. Rarely an issue on walled omegas, but certainly something that's happened juuuuust enough on Battlefield to feel notable.

That's most certainly more experience with ROB's recover than I'd had, and this looks like a simple case of my weighing the gimpability too harshly against the incredible range ROB's recovery has to offer. Even so, with your detailed notes on everything from the startup to the other options he has, I can definitely appreciate your input here. ROB felt close, but I only thought him to be just that-- he had been quite a bit too high before, IIRC, and it was just a matter of refinement. You've covered his options quite solidly, and I agree that ROB feels to be underrated now that you've pointed out his recovery's nuances. He'll be B- in the next update. Being able to use Bair to recover, how well his Uair and such work during up B, the fact that it has hitboxes at all... definitely appreciate the experience you add to the discussion, given how infeasible it is for me to even begin to understand /every/ character's recovery firsthand at a higher level, considering the roster size. Quite fortunate to not be alone in this endeavor. ^^

ROB'll certainly be higher (B-, most likely)), as he was placed too low in an unrefined tier drop from before. At the moment, I'm going to disregard custom moves, despite their likely legality, if only because that would be better left as its own table once we finish this one, if anything. Either way, having this provide a 'baseline' would help people decide if they need customs that help with recovery, so it'll hopefully still be beneficial in that way... not that anyone would consider LM's recovery decent otherwise...

Horizontal range, yes, but as a giant, near-immobile hitbox with little to no vertical attack range during his up B, he's immensely vulnerable to just about any Dair or projectile whilst recovering vertically, and he retains my arbitrary honor of being the most spikable character in the game (or nearly so)... Ganon's second jump might be nonexistant, but his up B does at least happen quick enough that another Ganon can't taunt, walk across FD, and then taunt a few more times before bothering to hop down for an easy spike... Now, obviously, that sentiment oozes bias, and his horizontal recovery is certainly incredible, so I do see him as above Ganon by a bit for that... but Ganon's recovery feels the Falco to Falcon's Fox (similar, but a mite weaker), while DK feels the Falco to Bowser's (as Bowser's feels 'the same, but strictly better') as well... If Ganon feels even more vulnerable, then he can move down to Dr. Mario's tier or the like, but I don't think DK can really move up without those above him shifting as well. His recovery's not /that bad/, but there's a reason I used -'s and +'s rather than call anyone but LM below a D-- LM feels to be the only one so greviously held back by his recovery game. I'd need more evidence against DK's competition, in short-- keep in mind that the rankings are only comparisons, rather than 'in a vacuum'.

---

I know what your talking about but the thing with that is that you almost never get into that kind of position as its very avoidable for zss. The only time you go to low to recover is when you get spiked but if you get spiked more often then not you die no matter who you are. You never really end up below the stage unless you put yourself there. I know you have to look at every possibility but a good player won't end up in these situations in a real match.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I seriously disagree with Lucario being S tier not because the recovery is not that good (though you can gimp him depending on who you use) , but because S tier was made for the single best recovery which belongs to Pikachu.

KentaKurodani

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KentaKurodani
3DS FC
5370-0467-0413
I really feel that Captain Falcon's recovery is being underrated. Maybe it's just who I've played, but I can pretty consistently get all the way from almost the side blast zones to back on stage with just good timing of second jump and Falcon Dive/Raptor Boost. Raptor Boost is something to consider from his recovery as well, if the enemy is offstage with him. If he gets a hit, even if not the spike, he'll bounce up and away slightly, allowing an Dive out of that. That means if someone is trying to gimp him he can second jump to Raptor Boost to Falcon Dive, letting him cover huge distances. Plus, Falcon Dive in general when used with good horizontal momentum is actually a pretty far recovery. Even moreso, if the opponent attempts to projectile/gimp/spike him to death and gets any sort of not totally lethal hit, he gets his Dive back. If you breathe on Falcon funny, his dive refreshes.

Judo777

Smash Master
Think Villager is too high. His recovery is pretty good don't get me wrong, but the people you grouped him have almost unstoppable recoveries. Villager can be gimped if you are careful and don't get hit by his aerials in the process. The teleport characters and greninja are extremely difficult. Teleport recoveries are way too good this game.

Also Olimars recovery is way too high also. It doesn't matter how long your recovery is even if you can make it back every single time, if have to take alot of damage to get back, your recovery is bad lol

Also is docs significantly worse than Marios? I didn't know they were different? Unless it airspeed

Last edited:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Why is Pikachu so high? I'm not saying he shouldn't be...I'm just kinda...surprised O.o

Also Villager's makes sense, since his recovery can be used to really recover from anywhere. (so it's hard to gimp him if you know what you're doing)

And he can always recover with lloid if he needs a fast recovery~

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Why is Pikachu so high? I'm not saying he shouldn't be...I'm just kinda...surprised O.o

Also Villager's makes sense, since his recovery can be used to really recover from anywhere. (so it's hard to gimp him if you know what you're doing)

And he can always recover with lloid if he needs a fast recovery~
Skull Bash + Quick Attack allows Pikachu to recover from anywhere.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Skull Bash + Quick Attack allows Pikachu to recover from anywhere.
I guess that's true. But can't Villager and high-damage Lucario also do that? Or is it just because Pikachu's quick attack is so hard to punish? =P

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I guess that's true. But can't Villager and high-damage Lucario also do that? Or is it just because Pikachu's quick attack is so hard to punish? =P
QA is fast and has a hit box so you aren't edge guarding a competent player like ever

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
QA is fast and has a hit box so you aren't edge guarding a competent player like ever
Right, I figured that was it.

Too bad Pikachu's recovery, while it has pretty much limitless horizontal range, isn't amazing vertically XP

I wonder if he could come back from Bowsercide like Villager and Lucario....

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I discovered a character with a better recovery than Pikachu: jump art Kirby

Monado Arts becomes Kirby's neutral b if he inhales Shulk.

Seriously Kirby's first jump is a better recovery than Little Mac.

Five boosted jumps means Kirby can fight back and recover so easily.

Top Bottom