• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Rebirth" - Pokemon Tournament (Register by Jan. 29th! Info Inside)

Sariku

Smash Master
Hey, Smash World Forums, it's been a while since I've posted here. I, admin of http://www.WiFiFrontier.com/ and head of their Pokemon Division, am holding a Pokemon WiFi tournament on January 30th, 2009 - February 7th, 2009.

This will be a pools tournament; I'll split players up into four pools (max) as evenly as possible. All players then have a week to play all other players in their pool. The score is determined by how many Pokemon each player has defeated from your opponent, so the winner of each match will get six points, the loser being able to gain up to five. The pools end on February 6th, 2009.

On February 7th, 2009, the top player in each pool will be placed in a four man bracket where they will play for places. Each match will be best two out of three, following the same rules as the pools. Prizes, which are currently undecided, will be giving to the top four players

You can find all the rules, including clauses, prizes, dates, and Uber List on our website! Just click here to see the page!

Registration ends on January 29th, 2009. Click here to register!

Please don't let this stop you from entering, but you must sign up on our forums to enter.

This is our forum section devoted to our tournament. Here you can find the registration thread, rules and info thread, general discussion and more. You can even make your own thread if you want!

If you have any questions, message me, post here, or post in our forums. All support is wanted! If you have some way to help, whether by making a logo for us or other means, please contact me!

D

Deleted member

this has my approval. No one else is to screw with this topic. We need more tournaments.

D

Deleted member

This is useless its a wifi tournament
then don't play in it. don't be a ***** about it to ruin it for others.

I will be breeding a poke or two for prizes. one of which is a 31/31/31/26/31/31 careful lv 1 mudkip with curse. the other being a 31/14/31/30/31/31 modest lv 1 magnemite with magnet rise, and HP grass 70

Sariku

Smash Master
This is useless its a wifi tournament
In all truth, WiFi Tournaments are easier to manage and generally better than offline. No longer must you have the exact levels of everyone else, just have six Pokemon and battle with your best. If you're not interested, please don't post. We don't need people like that to ruin this event.

EDIT: Oh, you meant Shoddy. Stop playing the fakes and step up to home plate, the experience is much better.

ToiletRoll

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RiskyR
This sounds interesting... I may join but how many players are in the tourney exactly so far? How skilled?

A_man13

Smash Master
My parents took away my diamond with my Adament outrage Max Attack + Speed Garchomp *sad face**angry face* *uses outrage*

D

Deleted member

is it really this hard to keep a working DS?

seriously, why would you ever pay $150+ for something that you can't keep from being stolen broken taken away or whatever else. this is ridiculous.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I've recently gotten WiFI, and I think I might join this tourney. I'm curious to see how fighting with my buddies is different than using Shoddy Machines of Death.

Niiro

Smash Ace
Lmao kay. I should be in * registers@ wifi wars*
EDIT: HOLY **** I CAN USE GARCHOMP ******

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
is it really this hard to keep a working DS?

seriously, why would you ever pay $150+ for something that you can't keep from being stolen broken taken away or whatever else. this is ridiculous.
Actually, the hinges on the DS are pretty bad =/

My DS slipped from my pocket and 1 hinge broke. Now, every time I open my DS, I have to open it completely (close to a 95 degrees angle) because the hinges are what stabilize the top screen.

Just another reason why I'm getting a DSi.

-:bowser:Bowser King

Sariku

Smash Master
Remember, everyone. If you want to register, you MUST sign up on our site. You don't have to do anything besides post in the forums for the tournament, but it is required for you to enter. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Niiro

Smash Ace
registered/entered xD
EDIT: How is it that Wynaut is banned and Garchomp is not? lol, doesn't matter for me though, just thought that was a little weird.

ozg82889

Smash Journeyman
oh **** a tourny like the old wifiwars one. **** yeah. i need to think of a team. are platnum movesets legal.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Ugg, wifi, I have had fun with that before........:urg: perfershoddyrantrantrant

I'll register/enter tommorow, If I (wich I wont) Win, can i give the prize to someone else, like the runner up?

Sariku

Smash Master
The Wrath, of course you can. And welcome back home, Ozg! =3

Yes, again, Platinum movesets ARE legal if they can be legally learned in Platinum.

Chris is me

Smash Apprentice
Major conflicts will arise if a Platinum cart tries to play a DP cart. I would be very upset if the form my Rotom is changes based on my opponent or if I can't use Skymin.

I'm in if I don't forget about it. Chomp in OU you'll regret though :(

A.A

Smash Cadet
hello all, how is the tourney running? i would like to start my second tourney but will wait until this is over first.

Niiro

Smash Ace
holy **** i'm sick as balls on my birthday. i cant do this D=. My parents also blocked everything too (i'm on my friken friends comp)

Top Bottom