• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayquaza Boss?!

Bajef8

Smash Ace
This may be Rayquaza's story.

Scene 1

Rayquaza was flying around the ozone layer until one day, the Halberd appears. The Subspace Army then attacks Rayquaza and successfully captures it.​

Scene 2

Rayquaza is brought into the Halberd, and was being examined by the Primids. Later, the Ancient Minister appears and casts a spell on Rayquaza. Rayquaza gets brainwashed, and ends up under the Minister's command.​

Scene 3

Rayquaza leaves the Halberd and went into a pond near the jungle (the spot where the Arwing crash-landed). When Diddy shows up, it pops out of the water and does the actions seen on the video. After getting hit by its own Dragon Pulse, Rayquaza flees back into the pond.​

Scene 4

Later on, Rayquaza will probably ambush Diddy and Fox again. First, you'll need to get away from it as you try to clear a certain stage. Afterwards, the actual battle against Rayquaza takes place.​

Scene 5

After Fox and Diddy beat Rayquaza, the Ancient Minister's spell vanishes and Rayquaza recovers from the spell. It'll then help Fox and Diddy out by taking them to the Halberd.​

Scene 6

Fox and Diddy ride on Rayquaza's back, trying to reach the Halberd. They'll have to avoid the Auroros' that appear to attack you. Not only that, the Halberd will start firing cannons at you when you get too close to it. Once you've reached the Halberd, Primids will try to stop you from getting a safe landing onto the Halberd.​

Scene 7

Fox and Diddy successfully get on the Halberd and Rayquaza flies off.​
well thought out. this is very probable.

Bajef8

Smash Ace
this post lost a valid point when you said jesse and james.
how did it lose a major point? pikachu and jigglypuff were in the first smahs bros. and they were very popular in the tv show. and misty's trophy in melee was her anime version not the video game one (because she was never 3-D in a video game). jesse and james were in the anime so why not? and if not then make them look jesse and james-ish but still similar.

Lord SeBz

Smash Journeyman
how did it lose a major point? pikachu and jigglypuff were in the first smahs bros. and they were very popular in the tv show. and misty's trophy in melee was her anime version not the video game one (because she was never 3-D in a video game). jesse and james were in the anime so why not? and if not then make them look jesse and james-ish but still similar.
misty was never 3D in the anime either.
the problem with jesse and james is that they weren´t in the game, and srsly, do you think they are popular?

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
Jessie and James didn't originate from a video game. Thus they're never going to be in a Smash Bros Game past a trophy, if that.

Misty's trophy was of her game persona, not the anime.

I'm not even big Pokemon fan and i feel compelled to post in this thread. Maybe Pokemon has that kind of lure (when I got FireRed to relive the good old days, I couldn't get enough of it, and went on a research-type spree...)

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
This is the 2nd time Rayquaza has been portrayed as some mindless monster of destruction...errhhh...

Genocide37

Smash Rookie
I don't really think we are going to have any more characters that are like them though. They were basically just containers or something similar for the pokemon. Just like how you can name yourself in Fire Emblem GBA but you never really truely have voice. I think that Rayquaza might reappear angry as a boss after the Fox/Diddy level.

Mama

Smash Ace
This is the 2nd time Rayquaza has been portrayed as some mindless monster of destruction...errhhh...
I look at him more as a territorial beast. Thats how all Pokemon should have been. One of the reasons I started hating the show was because of the human voices for certain Pokemon. I'd rather hear Houndoom bark and growl rather than here some ******* say "Houndoom houndoom" know what I mean?

Making Rayquaza out to be a powerful animal is the right way to go.

Tobi-

Smash Ace
1. Doesn't mean Rayquaza was living in the lake. He could of came down from the sky to bath,drink, eat, who knows.

2. He is a boss. Fox didn't beat, kill me. Fox only hit him with his own attack. 1 hit isn't going to KO a legendary pokemon folks.

3. It will start with Diddy and fox fighting Rayquaza.

4. Rayquaza will let them ride him somewhere. I don't think they'll go straight to the halberd yet. I mean it seems to me the halberd is more of a final level stage, and to go there that quickly..?

I do have a question about something though.

Where is Donkey Kong?

Weren't in the other videos Diddy and Donkey both partners, and now Donkey kong is no where to be found. Hmmmmm...

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
Rayquaza used Hyperbeam in the video. What's the point of this thread? It's pretty obvious he will be a boss, yes.
I seriously doubt that was hyper beam, i mean look at that little ball he shot compared to Deoxy's hyper beam on the dojo site.. HUGE DIFFERENCES... and no need for the attitude
but thanks for you input

Bajef8

Smash Ace
Jessie and James didn't originate from a video game. Thus they're never going to be in a Smash Bros Game past a trophy, if that.

Misty's trophy was of her game persona, not the anime.

I'm not even big Pokemon fan and i feel compelled to post in this thread. Maybe Pokemon has that kind of lure (when I got FireRed to relive the good old days, I couldn't get enough of it, and went on a research-type spree...)
they were in pokemon yellow and portrayed as the exact same as in the anime. they originated from yellow a.k.a. a video game, but they weren't named jesse and james so they could be named Rocket grunts or something.

and her trophy look was the exact same as her anime form which in turn was the same as her game form so you prove my point. jesse and james could be in as rocket grunts.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
they were in pokemon yellow and portrayed as the exact same as in the anime. they originated from yellow a.k.a. a video game, but they weren't named jesse and james so they could be named Rocket grunts or something.

and her trophy look was the exact same as her anime form which in turn was the same as her game form so you prove my point. jesse and james could be in as rocket grunts.
some one clue me in on whats going on... i posted this before i went to school, had a normal day, showed off the new phone, go to soccer practice, come home and this has like 2,000+ views and RANDOM comments plz someone fill me in?

Lord SeBz

Smash Journeyman

some normal grunts but PLZ, i mean PLZZZ! keep jesse and james out of this game. even if they were from the game, would you REALLY want to see them in this game? (i mean, if ash (shudders) isn´t in, what makes you think they would?)

Al Calnos

Smash Journeyman

You realize Yellow was a spin-off based on the anime, yes? Thats why Jesse and James were in it, and why you couldn't evolve your **** Pikachu...

Also, wasn't Misty usually just wearing a bikini?...

KingBulbinX

Smash Apprentice
I thought if they were to use Rayquaza he'd be a boss for Ice Climbers since Rayquaza lives in Mountains that touch the sky(Ozone) and well Ice Climbers live in mountains......

I thought I'd be like Nana jumping up the mountain then Popo(lagging behind)
notices a giant snakes tail slithering to the other side of the mountain thus causing him to speed to his sisters pace then they reach the top and do they're little high-five thingie then the mountain shakes then crumbles and an enraged Rayquaza emerges from the debris and then BOSS FIGHT!!!!

Bajef8

Smash Ace
You realize Yellow was a spin-off based on the anime, yes? Thats why Jesse and James were in it, and why you couldn't evolve your **** Pikachu...

well then that would mean her outift in her melee trophy originated from the anime. but even if the game was spin-off of the show jesse and james (or rocket grunts if you prefer) were in a video game so... point proved.

Max780

Smash Apprentice
I think Rayquaza would be a cool boss.

p.s. That video was amazing.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I think it has a good chance of being a boss.That'd be a great idea.It'd be hard to believe it going down after one hyper beam,but then why didn't Sakurai just show the confrontation? I don't know!!!!!

KingBulbinX

Smash Apprentice
I think it has a good chance of being a boss.That'd be a great idea.It'd be hard to believe it going down after one hyper beam,but then why didn't Sakurai just show the confrontation? I don't know!!!!!
that was Dragon Pulse (and why is everyone saying he wont be a boss its obvious
Fox and Diddy walk away and thenthe water bubbles up and a pissed off Rayquaza emerges from the lake then BOSS FIGHT

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
Yes, Yellow was a video game based off the animé that was already based off the video games...

RedKnight

Smash Ace
Well, I doubt Rayquaza is out after one HYPER BEAM(:p), The way Fox looks into the water with that eye thing then motions for Diddy to get up, I figure he knows its not done yet

Grod

Smash Apprentice
Dude, Rayquaza is too important a Pokemon to just randomly appear and then never show up again (he's not just there to make Fox look cool). If he's not a boss, he'll be a buddy.

D

Deleted member

I thought he was at first but after he was defeated by Fox it is possible he could make a cameo appearance.

Darkurai

Smash Master

Your Pikachu could evolve...

Rex+

Smash Ace
First off, the attack that Rayquaza used twice doesn't look like Hyper Beam to me. Some other attack, maybe, but definitely not a beam-like attack.
It also does not make any sense why it would be hiding in a lake, of all places. Rayquaza is an air Pokemon that lives high in the atmosphere, so why would it be in the lake?

Tobi-

Smash Ace
First off, the attack that Rayquaza used twice doesn't look like Hyper Beam to me. Some other attack, maybe, but definitely not a beam-like attack.
It also does not make any sense why it would be hiding in a lake, of all places. Rayquaza is an air Pokemon that lives high in the atmosphere, so why would it be in the lake?
1. possessed.

2. came down to eat.

3. came down to drink.

4. ancient minister told him to kill donkey kong and diddy.

5. mission.

6. bathing.

7. looking for something in the lake.

8. just swimming.

9. saw fox's ship land in the jungle, went inside water to hide to see what would happen.

10. feels better using the water as a defence.

blazer787

Smash Journeyman
1. possessed.

2. came down to eat.

3. came down to drink.

5. mission.

6. bathing.

8. just swimming.

9. saw fox's ship land in the jungle, went inside water to hide to see what would happen.

11. saw a penny in the water

12. stalking slippy

RedKnight

Smash Ace
Got a great reason, because Rayquaza bursting out of the water loks SO AMZINGLY AWESOME

Tobi-

Smash Ace
Wrong.
Rayquaza doesn't eat or drink anything but air particles.
Got an alternate reason?
My alternate reasons?

1. possessed.

5. mission.

6. bathing.

8. just swimming.

11. he wanted to feel the soothing cool water rush through his dry scaley body which calms him down in the lake of mystic epicness.

or the best reason of all...

he felt like it.

Top Bottom