• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayquaza Boss?!

Williampettysan

Smash Journeyman
Rayquaza looks kinda easy, even when you are holding a Stand, all fox has to do is rack up damage with his gun, and Diddy go all out. Fox is like Rayquaza's mortal enemy. :O

SmashWolf

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EchoSon
3DS FC
3738-0429-7658
I think he'll be moving boss. It would be way too easy if you could just stand still and keep shooting Rayquaza while Diddy Kong makes the boss attack him.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Rayquaza confirmed as boss today. Woot.

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman

Seems you fight him right away... As Diddy and Fox are at the same spot... Maybe at a different part of the shore Diddy was attacked? I think also in the Subspace Emissary movie, the Bowser event is before this. Maybe after... :/

after fox rescues diddy, raqu-whatever howerver....you spell it (it) comes back for more.(guess) i had a lv 100 until i sold saphire....but anyways, he looks easy if you can just rush through him with fox:chuckle:

atom-smasher

Smash Rookie
ray looks kinda small considering where his tail ends but im sure its just a down size but he still is a pretty sweet lookin boss lets hope that hes storng and not just some pushover like the redeads in melee

Night Avenger

Smash Journeyman
I knew it from the beggining X3 Rayquaza is a Boss!! But wait... Bowser and the Trophy Gun... Is that after or before Rayquaza?

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
It should be after, the last scene we saw was with Fox and Diddy (Exhausted), perhaps Rayquaza comes out again after that scene. They fight and Rayquaza is defeated. Then Bowser comes along, and Diddy was able to dodge it. Who knows. It could be a scene later on, but the backgrounds of both movies look the same.

:D

Rominati

Smash Cadet
It so funny how threads like this always get owned by time. Reading the posts in the beginning look so silly. I mean really how can Rayquaza not be a boss.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
That's a good point...

I wonder if we'll get any boss updates now like we did with petey...

edit woah... missed the quote XP

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Did anyone notice how awesome the background looks?

Oooh, me! I did, I did! I'm excited to see another boss fight.

And speaking of the whole "boss or not" controversy, I'm surprised that it even became a controversy of any kind. It always seemed pretty obvious that Rayquaza was a boss. :ohwell:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Yeah, I think rayquaza will be one of my favorite bosses.

I wonder if there will be more pokemon bosses......I'd love to fight Darkrai

Lord SeBz

Smash Journeyman
Imagine all the bosses they could use! they can borrow from zelda, mario, kirby, maybe random FE bosses, and even pokemans, gawd.

I think the SSE is the biggest army ever.

NessOnett

Smash Journeyman
Wrong.
That is the Boss' damage meter.
If that gets low, you can throw a trophy stand at it.
And capture it.

Characters still go by damage meters.
he said on the left, not on the top...the damage meter is the long red bar on the top by his name. I was referring to the fading black bar on the side with the two smash symbols in it...

Top Bottom