• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
I'm going to take a break from posting on the forums just to relieve some stress and probably won't be back until after the Ballot ends.

I wish Rayman good luck, but I hope you guys will be ready for whatever Sakurai announces.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
I'm going to take a break from posting on the forums just to relieve some stress and probably won't be back until after the Ballot ends.

I wish Rayman good luck, but I hope you guys will be ready for whatever Sakurai announces.
Ok, don't worry, take a break, you need it, you made a great job in Miiverse with your drawings, we all did a great job during the ballot, didn't we? :p

GaroMaster GaroMaster thank you for your kind words, seriously, it means a lot for me, thank you very much! :)

And whatever Sakurai announces, it will surprise me, whatever it's I'll be happy, because I love surprises xD.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Ok, don't worry, take a break, you need it, you made a great job in Miiverse with your drawings, we all did a great job during the ballot, didn't we? :p

GaroMaster GaroMaster thank you for your kind words, seriously, it means a lot for me, thank you very much! :)

And whatever Sakurai announces, it will surprise me, whatever it's I'll be happy, because I love surprises xD.
:3 That's really great to hear that buddy. All will be well in the end with the ballot, the surprises that could be in store are what matters most, just have fun with what we got is the best way to see things. xD

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
And even if Rayman doesn't make it in, which I'll be fine with it, I hope we could all still talk about Rayman related stuff besides Smash Bros here whenever we can.

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
Aw, I'm sorry that I forgot to mention you. Let's fix that right now.
Ahem
ikke471 ikke471 , I thank you for being a great friend who isn't afraid to speak their thoughts out.
Examples being, you not getting the love for Ly, saying Rayman 2 is your least favorite Rayman game. While I do disagree with you on some things, I respect you for being very honest with your views.
aww thank you man!
and yeah I agree my opinion isn't the norm around here but I respect yours as well o3o

I would also like to thank you for everything you've done for the cause. beginning operation rayfall (of which we made a facebook group where I am still one of the admins). handing out the cards and such.

You've been an amazing asset to the team and overall nice person!

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Man, I completely forgot about SegaNintendoUbisoft SegaNintendoUbisoft .
Ahem.
I mean, SegaNintendoUbisoft SegaNintendoUbisoft , I thank you for being an extremely enthusiastic fan of Rayman as well as being a very kind friend.
Oh, and that's an awesome avatar you have there. It reminds me of a SMM costume.
Thank you very much. And thank YOU for being a huge part of Operation Rayfall. Without you, we would have over 200 less voters. Thank you very much. :)

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
I'm really pissed off today.
Somebody broke into my locker and stole my phone. Now, I did get it back from security, but the person wiped out everything from my phone. So now, I am back at square one.
Talk about a stroke of bad luck.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Somebody broke into my locker and stole my phone. Now, I did get it back from security, but the person wiped out everything from my phone. So now, I am back at square one.
:c Geez, sorry to hear that! I hope whoever took it get's punished for his/her crime...

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
That sucks dude, that absolutely sucks. Do you know why the person did that?

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
That sucks dude, that absolutely sucks. Do you know why the person did that?
I think the person was trying to sell my phone.
Apparently, a lot of other people today had their phones stolen and at the end of the day, it was like being at an airport since they were doing inspection checks on everyone.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I think the person was trying to sell my phone.
Apparently, a lot of other people today had their phones stolen and at the end of the day, it was like being at an airport since they were doing inspection checks on everyone.
Wow, talk about a bad day. It's a good thing you got your phone back, hopefully the guy who stole it was brought to justice.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
So is there calm before the storm or are we on the hype train already?

Either way, it's been an entertaining ride with you guys.

GaroMaster GaroMaster
Thank you so much for going out of your way to promote Rayman in your school. If Rayman does make it, I and the rest of the thread have you to thank for all your efforts.

Rayman4Smash Rayman4Smash
I remember when you and I were supporting Rayman back in the Miiverse days. Such good times. Thank you.

JamesDNaux JamesDNaux
Thanks for calming the group down when they needed it. If we didn't have you as a thread owner, this place would have probably gone mad.

SuperSegaSonicSS SuperSegaSonicSS AndreaAC AndreaAC
Thanks for sharing the Rayman related art of both yours and others.

And thanks to everyone else for supporting! I'm just too lazy to type anymore and it's getting late.:laugh:

Again, I really don't think I did enough when I see how dedicated people like GaroMaster are to getting Rayman in Smash, but you can't trust anyone, online or offline. I just hope my lame Miiverse artwork actually helped.

Anyway...

LET'S RIDE THIS TRAIN!!!

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I find this rather cool, this Kingdom Hearts homage makes this interesting to me, imo.

http://rayxim.deviantart.com/art/Stained-glass-Rayman-531215667

GaroMaster GaroMaster
Thank you so much for going out of your way to promote Rayman in your school. If Rayman does make it, I and the rest of the thread have you to thank for all your efforts.

I remember when you and I were supporting Rayman back in the Miiverse days. Such good times. Thank you.

JamesDNaux JamesDNaux
Thanks for calming the group down when they needed it. If we didn't have you as a thread owner, this place would have probably gone mad.

And thanks to everyone else for supporting! I'm just too lazy to type anymore and it's getting late.:laugh:

Again, I really don't think I did enough when I see how dedicated people like GaroMaster are to getting Rayman in Smash, but you can't trust anyone, online or offline. I just hope my lame Miiverse artwork actually helped.

Anyway...

LET'S RIDE THIS TRAIN!!!
Thanks. Glad the art I share here means a lot to you guys, I'll do my best to make more anytime I can.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro

GaroMaster GaroMaster

JamesDNaux JamesDNaux

Anyway...

LET'S RIDE THIS TRAIN!!!
Same here! Just before the Ballots close though, I do have one more thing that I plan to do.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
I find this rather cool, this Kingdom Hearts homage makes this interesting to me, imo.

http://rayxim.deviantart.com/art/Stained-glass-Rayman-531215667

Thanks. Glad the art I share here means a lot to you guys, I'll do my best to make more anytime I can.
Wow, that's a great Kingdom Hearts homage, "Dive to the Ray" xD.

http://pre02.deviantart.net/e934/th...__the_lums_dream_by_rott_ing_root-d8hmomi.png

http://amberday.deviantart.com/art/power-inside-516405310

http://amberday.deviantart.com/art/It-s-raining-166552618

Last edited:

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104

GaroMaster GaroMaster

JamesDNaux JamesDNaux

Anyway...

LET'S RIDE THIS TRAIN!!!
Thank you! I appreciate the compliment!
I might ask a couple more people to vote for Rayman as a last ditch effort.
That being said, I'm just riding on the hype train. I'm ready for whatever comes our way.

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
Guys I figured we should go out with a bang so imma show you what I've been working on for the end of the ballot

That's right! I'm gonna make our very own hypetrain I'm going to try to include as many of you as possible somehow!

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
Guys I figured we should go out with a bang so imma show you what I've been working on for the end of the ballot

That's right! I'm gonna make our very own hypetrain I'm going to try to include as many of you as possible somehow!
Can you use my cartoon avatar character from Miiverse?

He's the one to the left, of course.

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
That's actually a really good idea.

If it isn't too much to ask, could I buy a ticket to board the hype train?

Beep.
I am not gonna work on it today anymore but I'll be sure to make sure you can board on the next station

Misterfan2000

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Misterfan2000
Well, Nibroc.Rock has shown the render that was used to the " website leak":
https://twitter.com/NibrocRock/status/648384042593751040

But is one thing that you do'nt know:
The Leaker of the website...

Was...

ME!!

Yes, I was the leaker of the website!!
Anyway, once you you discovered it was false , so, you render out the original version , touch up the render edited version made by me :

My idea was to make two leaks :
- One of the website, which is what you have seen .
- Another would be from the character selection screen of the game.

Since everything has been discovered, I put here also my " artwork ":

I hope you like it!!

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro

Was...

ME!!

Anyway, once you you discovered it was false , so, you render out the original version , touch up the render edited version made by me :

I hope you like it!!
Wow. I'm impressed. Even if this leak is fake, as predicted, it's nice to know that people like you actually care about Rayman. Most people would end up ignoring him out of lack of interest or spite. But it's things like this that shows that Rayman is still relevant for people to want to make it a reality.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

Mentioned this on Facebook, but I absolutely love this. I hope to see more added.

Was...

ME!!

I hope you like it!!
That was you? Well done, man, it looked pretty good...wait a minute.
Members of our own group are making fake leaks?
We can't trust anyone.

Last edited:
Top Bottom